What's the last thing you found out that you should've already have known? vol. Late Pass

A lot of yall have very little attention to detail
laugh.gif

I just learned not too long ago that uncle George from atl is Bubba from Forrest Gump.
That's all I can think of now.

A lot of yall have very little attention to detail
laugh.gif

I just learned not too long ago that uncle George from atl is Bubba from Forrest Gump.
That's all I can think of now.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by El Unico
 That's news to me.

Here's a couple other things I recently learned that I should've known. 1 of these is absolutely ridiculous, especially being a basketball fan
ohwell.gif

2. A couple years ago, I pulled my LeBron home and away jersey's out the closet and laid them on my bed. I was trying to decide which one was I going to where to the game. Suddenly my eyes focused in and I realize one said Cavaliers and the other said Cleveland. I hop on Google and sure enough, each jersey in the NBA has different writing on the home/away jerseys. I never knew. SMMH
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Lakers home and away jerseys both say "Lakers"

That's news to me.

Here's a couple other things I recently learned that I should've known. 1 of these is absolutely ridiculous, especially being a basketball fan
ohwell.gif

2. A couple years ago, I pulled my LeBron home and away jersey's out the closet and laid them on my bed. I was trying to decide which one was I going to where to the game. Suddenly my eyes focused in and I realize one said Cavaliers and the other said Cleveland. I hop on Google and sure enough, each jersey in the NBA has different writing on the home/away jerseys. I never knew. SMMH
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The Cam'ron song "D-Rugs" is about that white/beige. I guess I never thought deeply about it, even though the name is obvious once you realize.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

That's news to me.

ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
same for the Bulls, Knicks says NEW YORK on Both home and away.................FAIL

some of you way too smart for yourselves..................
roll.gif

That's news to me.

ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
same for the Bulls, Knicks says NEW YORK on Both home and away.................FAIL

roll.gif

The Cam'ron song "D-Rugs" is about that white/beige. I guess I never thought deeply about it, even though the name is obvious once you realize.

Originally Posted by gambit215

That's news to me.

ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
I should've never said each. I meant a few (i.e. Boston, Dallas, Nets, etc.). Whatever the case, I had both LeBron jerseys since like '04 and have watched about 70+ games of the last 7 seasons and never noticed the jerseys were different writing...

Originally Posted by gambit215

That's news to me.

ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
I should've never said each. I meant a few (i.e. Boston, Dallas, Nets, etc.). Whatever the case, I had both LeBron jerseys since like '04 and have watched about 70+ games of the last 7 seasons and never noticed the jerseys were different writing...

24ky04x.png

Montreal Expos Baseball Organization

There's a eye glass store in Manhattan called, "Manhattan Eye Land." (o_0)

t(._.t) <---what that meant.

24ky04x.png

Montreal Expos Baseball Organization

There's a eye glass store in Manhattan called, "Manhattan Eye Land." (o_0)

t(._.t) <---what that meant.

^^^
The logo makes an M.

The red script "e" stands for Expos.

The blue "b" stands for baseball and the round part of the "b" makes the "o" for organization.

^^^
The logo makes an M.

The red script "e" stands for Expos.

The blue "b" stands for baseball and the round part of the "b" makes the "o" for organization.

14l2dv.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
That's news to me.

3. ^When I clicked the smiley face to add those 3 "
30t6p3b.gif
" above, I just saw this "
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
". I thought ya'll had been using someone's PS this whole time
indifferent.gif

Wow just realzed that too!
and the fedex

14l2dv.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
That's news to me.

3. ^When I clicked the smiley face to add those 3 "
30t6p3b.gif
" above, I just saw this "
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
". I thought ya'll had been using someone's PS this whole time
indifferent.gif

Wow just realzed that too!
and the fedex

I realized college athletes are given the shoes they wear (I know.)

I JUST TODAY realized what OFWGKTA means. Before i found out i used to try to pronounce it "off-wug-keeta"

I JUST TODAY realized what OFWGKTA means. Before i found out i used to try to pronounce it "off-wug-keeta"

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Odd future wolf gang kill them all !

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Odd future wolf gang kill them all !

Originally Posted by Diego

NTers can decipher any Masonic line spit by Hov, but the advertising department over at Kay Jewelers manage to pull the wool NTers eyes?

:dead

Back
Top Bottom