What's the lowest thing you've done? Vol. You a bad mothaSHUT YO MOUTH

After smashing a good friend of mine, i called her the next day accusing her for giving me Aids. Why? you ask? Because i got sick and i looked up symptoms andthey were matching lol. smh it was just a cold.

- i haven't smashed ever since. She's scarred for life haha.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nyybaseball423

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by nyybaseball423

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by IAlreadyGotThose

What's the lowest thing you guys have done? Meaning, What the worst thing you've done?

Worst thing I've done that I'm NOT proud of is, I was at the mall with my friends one time and someone left a pair of forces sitting on the bench (At Finishline). I guess they didn't tell the employee that they didn't want them, And Finishline was HELLA busy.. So, My friends kinda persuaded me into taking them... But, In my mind You can't be "persuaded" into things. But, I Hope they can't track shoes
laugh.gif

What's the worst/lowest thing you've done?
Before I could afford Jordans I used to stay pulling the switch em up on them suckas. Goin in with an empty box in a shopping bag, ask for a pair of shoes, put em in my box, put two displays joints in their box, and dip.

Pretty low I guess but I lost sleep over it.

Lose sleep over it? Poor you. People lose jobs because of people like you. Its not that easy to spot in the busier stores and if you miss it once, you pay for it. Miss it twice, you get the boot. I hate people like you. Happened to me once but my manager loves me so I didn't face any consequences, just a long talk. I promised myself that if that guy ever walks into my store again, I am taking my lunch break and following him and beating the $168.56 out of him(pair of constructs plus tax).
smh.gif
Meant to say I never lost sleep over it. I honestly don't give a flying @*$* about you, you're manager, or what you would've could've done.
ohwell.gif

tired.gif
roll.gif

I feel you Ham...When you cant afford things it makes you want to go out and get anyway you can...its only stealing if you get caught..

^ lmfao.

There was this one time in 8th grade my friend wanted to buy some weed from me. I had what he wanted at my house but I remembered 2 days before, That I smokedit with my boys but I already made the deal with him.. So the next day I come and we meetup at the bus stop and he gives me $40 and I handed him the bag or"weed".. It was really aregano. I blew into the bag a couple time to make it steamed up and put the aregano in there fast and gave it to him and D IP P E D ! I think he was a beginner smoker because it barely looked like weed. . Smh.

*It was the last day of school and I was leaving the state so I didn't GAF. Lol.

I shouldn't be doing this....

I dated a girl for like a year, we had a miscarriage.

I crushed her sister, and got her pregnant.

Then I got my girl pregnant.

They both kept the kids.... born 4 months apart.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by LDJ

I dated this girl, things wasnt working out, so we just became good friends. I introduced her to one of my good friends. They ended up getting married. We lost touch. One day her and her husband, had a dispute, she went out with girlfriends, got drunk hit me up. My old lady was outta town at the time, She came over spent the night. A few weeks later i found out i got her pregnant. We have never told anyone her son is mines. They ended up divorcing, he is in major debt and has served time for non child support since being laid off. And the kid isnt even his.

eek.gif

and we have a winner!

Originally Posted by Agent0024

frown.gif

I stand corrected!

frown.gif
So your kids are brother/sister and cousin, sorry but
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I'm really high on revenge so...

My brother (not by blood) has secretly been going behind my back and trying to game like 4-5 of my jumpoffs. And he's not just trying to game them, he TRASHES me to them and tells them about all the other jumpoffs so he can get in. He flat out betrayed my trust because I keep him informed on everything I do. I've known him since we were six and this is the most un-loyal thing ever. I'm not necessarily trying to save the girls, it's just I don't want them messing with HIM cause dude does NOT strap up and gets burnt WAYYYY too much. Son had sex with 5 girls in 2 days and strapped up w/ only 2 of them like 3 weeks ago.

So...I have hardcore proof that one of his jumpoffs that he hasn't seen in a while has Herpes and Genital Warts. I have zero intention of telling him and he should be seeing her really soon. They've been talking on FaceBook.. Hopefully he'll catch it and give it to his girl which will create a huge mess hopefully resulting in him getting handled accordingly by her brothers/father...

that's beyond f'ed up...i actually hope you go through with that and he smashes one of your jumps before she smashes you and make that %%+# full circle

Originally Posted by J23S

Nah she was about 28 I believe.

I was dating this chick with 3 kids and they all lived with me. One night this chick I used to talk to in high school hit me up and came over while the kids were sleep and their mom was at work (the oldest one woke up right when the chick got there
smh.gif
).
Needless to say their mom found out and it got ugly from there, I called and tried to get her kids taken away from her and in turn she got me fired from my job and threw out $800 worth of clothes. Since they were living with me for a while GA law wouldnt let me just put them out so I got a restraining order on her and she had to leave with her kids, no car, in the rain.
you're %%#*#! up, man

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Convinced my home girl into getting an abortion because I didn't like her BF.

I honestly dont see how this is grimy at all...at the end of the day its her body..she gonna do what shee wants to do..yall actin like she did mind

control on the broad...
smh.gif

-This youngbuck from around Atlantic City suburbs( egg harbor) wanted a HP. i told em 700. told him 2 follow me 2 philly. told him 2 give me the $$ Myconnect around da corner... Soon as i got tha guap i left his *@% in the dust... Left em in da badlands in North philly...him n his boys was shook... He endedup callin me like yooo.... is u ever commin back??? u left me in philly i dont kno how 2 get home... im lost..please !*#% the money i just wanna kno how tooget out of here... im gonna get shot out here... long story short i ended up having a wild weekend in wildwood nj, with dudes 700.

-Got my prom date for 200 at the afterparty after the prom.... still too this day feel bad about that 1..

frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

I dated this girl, things wasnt working out, so we just became good friends. I introduced her to one of my good friends. They ended up getting married. We lost touch. One day her and her husband, had a dispute, she went out with girlfriends, got drunk hit me up. My old lady was outta town at the time, She came over spent the night. A few weeks later i found out i got her pregnant. We have never told anyone her son is mines. They ended up divorcing, he is in major debt and has served time for non child support since being laid off. And the kid isnt even his.
ibgilz.jpg

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

-This youngbuck from around Atlantic City suburbs( egg harbor) wanted a HP. i told em 700. told him 2 follow me 2 philly. told him 2 give me the $$ My connect around da corner... Soon as i got tha guap i left his *@% in the dust... Left em in da badlands in North philly...him n his boys was shook... He ended up callin me like yooo.... is u ever commin back??? u left me in philly i dont kno how 2 get home... im lost..please !*#% the money i just wanna kno how too get out of here... im gonna get shot out here... long story short i ended up having a wild weekend in wildwood nj, with dudes 700.

-

i hope karma gets you man....thats super foul....
smh.gif

frown.gif

Cue Friday "Daaaamn" .gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I'm really high on revenge so...

My brother (not by blood) has secretly been going behind my back and trying to game like 4-5 of my jumpoffs. And he's not just trying to game them, he TRASHES me to them and tells them about all the other jumpoffs so he can get in. He flat out betrayed my trust because I keep him informed on everything I do. I've known him since we were six and this is the most un-loyal thing ever. I'm not necessarily trying to save the girls, it's just I don't want them messing with HIM cause dude does NOT strap up and gets burnt WAYYYY too much. Son had sex with 5 girls in 2 days and strapped up w/ only 2 of them like 3 weeks ago.

So...I have hardcore proof that one of his jumpoffs that he hasn't seen in a while has Herpes and Genital Warts. I have zero intention of telling him and he should be seeing her really soon. They've been talking on FaceBook.. Hopefully he'll catch it and give it to his girl which will create a huge mess hopefully resulting in him getting handled accordingly by her brothers/father...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but the lowest thing i ever done was break my bosses windows on his car, i have no heart.

i pushed a kid down the stairs in HS because he was talking hella !$+$. dude got hurt and came into school in crutches
roll.gif
wasnt talking !$+$ anymore at least.

robbed a lot of people outsied the T station walking, i just say empty your pockets or your gonna get fuc'ed up. and they do it.

i stole money from the teachers desk that was for a field trip, i took everything even the checks, even though i just tossed the checks away.

i stole cell phones from girls in my classes purses when they not around.

*%$++! my cousins chick plenty of times he just has no clue at all.

damn alot of !$+$ i done. im a *%$++! up person. but w/e thats the old me. i dont do that anymore.

thank you NT for giving my self esteem a +1 boost! it's nice to know i will never be grimey as many or any of you while at the same time it gives me pauseas i have to live in a world where people are capable of doing some of these things you all claim to have done...eek.

Back
Top Bottom