what's the most missed calls you ever got on your cell phone?

^ Damn, 64... I thought I was about to shut this post down with crazy girl stories.

But I had 34 in a 12 hour span when I had to cut this psycho girl free, all with voicemail. One would be "I love you and miss you", the next would be"I am going ot come to your house and kill you", alternating for about 24 hours. After that I was on easy street though. Just 3 months of her callingat least 5 times a day, driving by my house, blowing up my email, etc., etc.

Originally Posted by fresh prince of Sactown

can't really flame him he's "non flammable"
laugh.gif

but mine was 27 when i broke my charger

I actually lost my phone like a month ago. I changed my facebook status and told everybody to call it nonstop and to try to figure out if anybody had it. Somechick found it and gave it back to me like an hour later. It had something like 42 missed calls.

Just got 30 missed calls and a full voicemail just this last monday by my girl, when i left my phone in my apartment
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SlamCity

Just got 30 missed calls and a full voicemail just this last monday by my girl, when i left my phone in my apartment
smh.gif
You should cut her off. Any girl that calls you more then 3 times all ending with no pick up is crazy.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

61. I got accused of goin' up to NYC to cheat on my girlfriend in '07 [wasn't true at all] and I cursed her out....then hung up, and she called me 61 times afterward. I ignored the first 14 or so, then I turned my phone on silent and put it in my room. After about 30 minutes, I went back in my room to check. Bang.

75 twice in the same night!

similar story, except I was with my other g/f....she had an idea I was with another chick....GF #1 figured she was gonna annoy me into pickin up, all I did wasput my phone on silent, and leave it in my room...I go check it, and see I have 75 missed calls...Clear the call log, and wake up the next day to another 75missed calls....I guess she wasnt smart enough to figure out that I had put my phone on silent after like the first 3 calls.

Back
Top Bottom