what's the most points you ever dropped in a basketball game? (playground or school team)

31 points, 9 asts, 2 steals, 5 rebs against Rockingham Community College(NC) in the Thanksgiving Championship game for Lakeland Community College
Was ranked 8th in NJCAA Div 1 before we beat them

16 in a mens league. in pickup, ive had 11 out of our 15 before
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by emil23j

some where in the 40s. can't remember exactly... All I know is I was fed up as hell a bunch of times after dropping 20+ in the first half and then basicly not getting any touches in the 2nd half...

altho i wasnt in the 20's i hit 12 of the first like 14 points of a game and didnt get the ball to the 2nd half. My teammates well the point guard wasjust a non passin person. im glad we lost.
most in i HS was the above game with 21.

in like 6th grade we played in this tournament and my team won 103-0. (lookin bad that was F!!! up) but i prolly had about twenty or so.

32 in a competetive mens league. The quarters were only 6 minutes long though.

33 in middle school game. 10 3's and an and1 lay-up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i would have had 11 3's but they wouldn't count my half court shot at the end of our 1st half because i bounced off a the rim and hit a wire and wentit.
smh.gif

23 in a summer league.
grin.gif
I know it's not much but I'm also only asophomore. hopefully one day I'm up there in the 30s or 40s

I averaged like 30 ppg in a house league. I quit the bball team and I had nothing better to do so a friend invited me to play for his team. Everyone elsesucked, so I got my Ricky Davis on
laugh.gif

I don't think I ever broken 20 in a real game..
frown.gif
Then again - i don't think i ever took more than 6 shots in a game before - i'm a passer. I betI might've had 10 assists in a game or two before in my life.
smile.gif
that's pretty good for low level high school ball.

i had 24 in 4 games in a row
i hit like 14 straight 3 pointers in 4 games
it was awsome
i average about 12 reguarly

In jhs I was playing a pickup game and we weren't keeping score. I made 11 2 points in a row.

But back the I had no form on my jumpshots. So I consider all of those lucky. but i dont know I never shot that many in a row in a game again

Back
Top Bottom