What's the most Prestigious position in Sports?

QB of the Cowboys
Captain of the Yankees
Star player on the Lakers..

the 3 teams society loves to put on a pedestal

Originally Posted by emkay

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

its gotta be QB i mean dude from the falcons just got voted sexiest athlete in america or some *%%% like that. I didnt even know people watched Falcons games.

Just QB though? There are QB's everywhere so which is biggest? QB of the Cowboys? Of USC? Notre Dame?
He said what position... not what single job.

NFL QB is the answer.

It's obvious the QB of the Vikings is going to get more love than the QB of the Texans. There's levels of prestige even among NFL quarterbacks.
Vikings? That was your best example?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
stole the words right from my mouth. The Vikings?? Since when are they this bigprestigous team??

Houston actually gets more media love than Minny idc if the Texans suck. If the Texans were good, their QB would get more love than a Vikings QB if the weregood (not the case this season
wink.gif
)

Good responses. No nobody said the fastest man alive? Usain Bolt has become a global icon, just like Michael Johnson and Maurice Greene before him.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

1) Captain of the Yankees
2) Montreal Canadiens goaltender
3) QB of the Cowboys
really doubt that if you ask 100 people what sports position they would rather be, the #2 choice would be that.
co-sign.....maybe something Laker/Celtic related....Star player on the Lakers maybe??

Originally Posted by THE GR8

its gotta be QB i mean dude from the falcons just got voted sexiest athlete in america or some *%%% like that. I didnt even know people watched Falcons games.

Just QB though? There are QB's everywhere so which is biggest? QB of the Cowboys? Of USC? Notre Dame?

NFL QB is the answer.

It's obvious the QB of the Vikings is going to get more love than the QB of the Texans. There's levels of prestige even among NFL quarterbacks.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
stole the words right from my mouth. The Vikings?? Since when are they this big prestigous team??

Houston actually gets more media love than Minny idc if the Texans suck. If the Texans were good, their QB would get more love than a Vikings QB if the were good (not the case this season
wink.gif
)
I'm TRIPPIN
roll.gif

I'm re-reading like who the $%+@ said that?

I guess I was looking at something else when I wrote that because I definitely meant to say Cowboys.

Multitasking ftl
embarassed.gif

If we're talking internationally, a football player would not be the most prestigious since football isn't popular internationally.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

NFL QB is the answer.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
stole the words right from my mouth. The Vikings?? Since when are they this big prestigous team??

Houston actually gets more media love than Minny idc if the Texans suck. If the Texans were good, their QB would get more love than a Vikings QB if the were good (not the case this season
wink.gif
)
I'm TRIPPIN
roll.gif

I'm re-reading like who the $%+@ said that?

I guess I was looking at something else when I wrote that because I definitely meant to say Cowboys.

Multitasking ftl
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

If we're talking internationally, a football player would not be the most prestigious since football isn't popular internationally.

qft.

On my side of the world, rugby is probably one of the biggest sports, if not the biggest.

So, the most prestigious playing position would probably be the Number 10 jersey (first five eighth or fly half) they're one of the most influentialpositions in the game.

Also, Captain of The All Blacks: Richie McCaw
pimp.gif

That is all.

-Captain of the Yankees
-QB of the Cowboys
-Any star/goal scorer on: Manchester Utd, Real Madrid, Barcalona.

NFL QB is the answer.

..put Tom Brady on the Texans and see if that statement still makes sense. Its not the team, its the player.

Back
Top Bottom