whats the most racist thing that has happened to you? vol. everyone respond

Originally Posted by gConquer

Mayweather denied my cousin an autograph because she was filipino..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i see what you did there

Old Mexican dude followed me around the store as soon as I walked in.I yelled," I'm not stealing your &%%#%" and I threw some cookies to the floor.Needless to say, he kicked me out.
laugh.gif

Old Mexican dude followed me around the store as soon as I walked in.I yelled," I'm not stealing your &%%#%" and I threw some cookies to the floor.Needless to say, he kicked me out.
laugh.gif

I've been called a beaner by Indian people...I'm half Indian
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I was wearing this Portugal jersey when this happened so I guess they were confused
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

portugal-away-jersey-world-cup_icon.jpg

Once this viet dude told me to go back to the phillipines...told him what I was, and then he called me curry breath
laugh.gif
I'm cool with most viet people but the Fast and Furious Jonny Tran type is way too prevalent in San Jose

It's hard for people to be really racist against me cause they never know what I really am. I look mixed and people think I'm part Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (which I am) or pure Brasilian, Mexican/other types of Latino, Persian, Arab, or Filipino
laugh.gif

Living in the Bay Area this is as bad as it gets...which really isn't @#$@
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I've been called a beaner by Indian people...I'm half Indian
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I was wearing this Portugal jersey when this happened so I guess they were confused
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

portugal-away-jersey-world-cup_icon.jpg

Once this viet dude told me to go back to the phillipines...told him what I was, and then he called me curry breath
laugh.gif
I'm cool with most viet people but the Fast and Furious Jonny Tran type is way too prevalent in San Jose

It's hard for people to be really racist against me cause they never know what I really am. I look mixed and people think I'm part Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (which I am) or pure Brasilian, Mexican/other types of Latino, Persian, Arab, or Filipino
laugh.gif

Living in the Bay Area this is as bad as it gets...which really isn't @#$@
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Old Mexican dude followed me around the store as soon as I walked in. I yelled," I'm not stealing your &%%#%" and I threw some cookies to the floor. Needless to say, he kicked me out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Old Mexican dude followed me around the store as soon as I walked in. I yelled," I'm not stealing your &%%#%" and I threw some cookies to the floor. Needless to say, he kicked me out.
laugh.gif

Im an intern at a criminal defense law firm
the main attorney was around my desk one day and asks me
"do you have any friends that are thugs"
*pause* ....
indifferent.gif

*casually think to my self  what this man just said*
my response "no"
he still hands me business cards to pass around to family and friends...smh
tired.gif

*pause* ....
indifferent.gif

my response "no"
tired.gif

Originally Posted by flores

*pause* ....
indifferent.gif

my response "no"
tired.gif

thats not bad in my opinion because he didnt assume he legit asked if you even associate with people who might want his business. and he might have still gave you cards cause hey even non-thugs catch DUIs and what not lol.

*pause* ....
indifferent.gif

my response "no"
tired.gif

thats not bad in my opinion because he didnt assume he legit asked if you even associate with people who might want his business. and he might have still gave you cards cause hey even non-thugs catch DUIs and what not lol.

Originally Posted by JuJu

*pause* ....
indifferent.gif

my response "no"
tired.gif

Idk I guess it was more of the way he said it that caught me by surprise...

Originally Posted by JuJu

*pause* ....
indifferent.gif

my response "no"
tired.gif

Idk I guess it was more of the way he said it that caught me by surprise...

I got many stories to tell. The one that sticks out the most was when my cousins, along with my brother and I went to my family reunion in LA. Mind you none of us were over the age of 13, and all of us had John Stockton shorts on and a tank top. This was back in the mid 80's. We got to my pops house, and we stated to unpack the car. The Police drove past, seen us, stopped. Got out of their car with guns drawn and proceeded to slam us on the hood of the car and frisk us on some Pedo %+%. My junk must have looked big as hell for them to be frisking me in John Stockton nut huggers. 
30t6p3b.gif

I got many stories to tell. The one that sticks out the most was when my cousins, along with my brother and I went to my family reunion in LA. Mind you none of us were over the age of 13, and all of us had John Stockton shorts on and a tank top. This was back in the mid 80's. We got to my pops house, and we stated to unpack the car. The Police drove past, seen us, stopped. Got out of their car with guns drawn and proceeded to slam us on the hood of the car and frisk us on some Pedo %+%. My junk must have looked big as hell for them to be frisking me in John Stockton nut huggers. 
30t6p3b.gif

worked for retail and ever since the first day of working. My co workers whom are all Mexican or hispanic called me chinito. Even my manager did and they couldn't even pronounce my first name even though its a common one but instead call me by my last name. They couldn't even say my last name right either. They end up calling me Lee...like some stereotypical asian name smh. I sometimes wonder what would have happened if I report them. They can't even defend themselves because I been working with them for 8 months and none of them even know my first or last name.

worked for retail and ever since the first day of working. My co workers whom are all Mexican or hispanic called me chinito. Even my manager did and they couldn't even pronounce my first name even though its a common one but instead call me by my last name. They couldn't even say my last name right either. They end up calling me Lee...like some stereotypical asian name smh. I sometimes wonder what would have happened if I report them. They can't even defend themselves because I been working with them for 8 months and none of them even know my first or last name.

I'm shopping in Dilliards in the Polo section just browsing along with my homie. This is one of those really nice and rich people mall too. So this dude who works there lookin like Steven Segal came up to me and said 

"can I help you with somethin" 

I say no thank you just lookin

"okay jus make sure thats all you are doin"

eek.gif
 this dude jus accuse me of bein a criminal?

I'm shopping in Dilliards in the Polo section just browsing along with my homie. This is one of those really nice and rich people mall too. So this dude who works there lookin like Steven Segal came up to me and said 

"can I help you with somethin" 

I say no thank you just lookin

"okay jus make sure thats all you are doin"

eek.gif
 this dude jus accuse me of bein a criminal?

Got called the n-word by my assistant manager last year... I recorded him during his outbursts towards me, so when I took it to HR, there was nothing he could deny... Documentation
pimp.gif
... he got fired, now he can't feed his family
pimp.gif

Got called the n-word by my assistant manager last year... I recorded him during his outbursts towards me, so when I took it to HR, there was nothing he could deny... Documentation
pimp.gif
... he got fired, now he can't feed his family
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom