whats the most racist thing that has happened to you? vol. everyone respond

Originally Posted by Wr

Countless occasions of driving while black (DWB).

One time when i was a kid I went swimming over some white peoples house in my neighborhood. When I asked to use the restroom they asked which one I had to do which already had me feeling violated. Told them I had to do the number 2 and they said I had to go to my house and do that. I guess their toilet was too good to take my boo boo or they didn't want to have to disinfect the whole bathroom because a little negro came in there and made it so unbearable.

They should have let me use their restroom. I wouldn't have thrown so much dog s#!^ in their pool if they treated me kindly. My feelings were really hurt as a young lad.

YO, you trolling?

aint no one takin No S!!! in my house either. lol u silly
laugh.gif

got lost in australia. was driving down the street in a fairly nice neighborhood. little kid on the side walk was watching me drive by and pulled one of these "slant eye" poses
2qv9hs0.jpg

lil man even added on the buck teeth/bugs bunny smile. funny thing is i probably look more hispanic or filipino than asian (i'm japanese). 

Originally Posted by Wr

One time when i was a kid I went swimming over some white peoples house in my neighborhood. When I asked to use the restroom they asked which one I had to do which already had me feeling violated. Told them I had to do the number 2 and they said I had to go to my house and do that. I guess their toilet was too good to take my boo boo or they didn't want to have to disinfect the whole bathroom because a little negro came in there and made it so unbearable.

They should have let me use their restroom. I wouldn't have thrown so much dog s#!^ in their pool if they treated me kindly. My feelings were really hurt as a young lad.

YO, you trolling?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

HankMoody wrote:

Whatever man. I just hate being a victim of stereotypes.

i know your doing it for the lulz but your just corny

*you're

I'm making a point. The day I complain about being a victim is the day I check out. Almost everyone on this site should feel the same way. We have it too good. Thread is laughable to me.

Unfortunately for you you have no idea how the rest of us grew up and went through. Im sorry that the only glimpse of racism you had as an Asian male was someone mistaking you for a smart person, but some people had to go through things daily. Clearly "we" arent in the same group so dont speak for me.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

HankMoody wrote:

Whatever man. I just hate being a victim of stereotypes.

i know your doing it for the lulz but your just corny

*you're

I'm making a point. The day I complain about being a victim is the day I check out. Almost everyone on this site should feel the same way. We have it too good. Thread is laughable to me.

Unfortunately for you you have no idea how the rest of us grew up and went through. Im sorry that the only glimpse of racism you had as an Asian male was someone mistaking you for a smart person, but some people had to go through things daily. Clearly "we" arent in the same group so dont speak for me.

When I was in 2nd grade playing baseball in my neighborhood this 5th grader pushed me to the sand and stomped my face yelling "Eat dirt n-word!" over and over again

When I was in 2nd grade playing baseball in my neighborhood this 5th grader pushed me to the sand and stomped my face yelling "Eat dirt n-word!" over and over again

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Wr

YO, you trolling?

laugh.gif

Naw I'm serious and I was little when this happened. Hell I wouldn't deny anyone my restroom like that. If they ok to share a pool of water whats wrong with the bathroom.

I guess I'm too courteous 

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Wr

YO, you trolling?

laugh.gif

Naw I'm serious and I was little when this happened. Hell I wouldn't deny anyone my restroom like that. If they ok to share a pool of water whats wrong with the bathroom.

I guess I'm too courteous 

I remember back in 8th grade I was a little husky and we would just crack jokes on each other.  Out of no where my teacher, in front of the class said "The only time (me) runs is when he runs from the police."  smh

I remember back in 8th grade I was a little husky and we would just crack jokes on each other.  Out of no where my teacher, in front of the class said "The only time (me) runs is when he runs from the police."  smh

Studying for an exam in the campus library and I'm accused of flashing two white girls. Two officers come up to me telling me I fit the description. Black with sweat pants on.
indifferent.gif
 Their asking everybody in the library how long I've been there and if I ever got up.
30t6p3b.gif
 Couldnt even focus on my studies after that...

Studying for an exam in the campus library and I'm accused of flashing two white girls. Two officers come up to me telling me I fit the description. Black with sweat pants on.
indifferent.gif
 Their asking everybody in the library how long I've been there and if I ever got up.
30t6p3b.gif
 Couldnt even focus on my studies after that...

Was at a nicer restaurant (Joeys for you WA heads) in a predominantly rich white neighborhood with about 4 of my asian friends. Someone ordered some type of chicken dish and without asking, the waitress brings us chopsticks.

Was on a flight to FL with 2 of my asian buddies and had a layover in some hick state (cant remember.) We're about in the back of a nothing but white folks line and all of sudden when we reach the front we get a "random search" request. *%*$ you tsa and whatever redneck %+! state that was.

Was at a nicer restaurant (Joeys for you WA heads) in a predominantly rich white neighborhood with about 4 of my asian friends. Someone ordered some type of chicken dish and without asking, the waitress brings us chopsticks.

Was on a flight to FL with 2 of my asian buddies and had a layover in some hick state (cant remember.) We're about in the back of a nothing but white folks line and all of sudden when we reach the front we get a "random search" request. *%*$ you tsa and whatever redneck %+! state that was.

This woman at my job came at me like..."I really think it's great that you have such a positive attitude...most black women attitudes are horrible" as she proceeded to pat me on the back like a puppy... #*#%@
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

This white guy I work with asked me once..."was it true what they say about black guys"

This woman at my job came at me like..."I really think it's great that you have such a positive attitude...most black women attitudes are horrible" as she proceeded to pat me on the back like a puppy... #*#%@
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

This white guy I work with asked me once..."was it true what they say about black guys"

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

black dudes thought i was a chump on the court cause im a white kid
indifferent.gif

Same to me. I was actually really good at basketball in highschool.  I was the only white kid on the team in freshman year, it didnt help my cause that I was also playing JV and Varsity games. Well jv in the beginning and Varsity later. I was picked on by some of the black and mexicans on the "blacktop" court we had, but the black dudes on the real team were awesome. They knew white boy could ball them out the gym.  

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

black dudes thought i was a chump on the court cause im a white kid
indifferent.gif

Same to me. I was actually really good at basketball in highschool.  I was the only white kid on the team in freshman year, it didnt help my cause that I was also playing JV and Varsity games. Well jv in the beginning and Varsity later. I was picked on by some of the black and mexicans on the "blacktop" court we had, but the black dudes on the real team were awesome. They knew white boy could ball them out the gym.  

At work, had a package of sugar wafers on my desk, boss comes up and says, "What's that? Government Cheese?"

Down at Myrtle for Beach week at about 3AM, A car speeds by and splashes me and my boys with mud then runs off like a b*&$%..
That wouldn't have been considered racist if it hadn't been for slick things happening the entire trip.

At work, had a package of sugar wafers on my desk, boss comes up and says, "What's that? Government Cheese?"

Down at Myrtle for Beach week at about 3AM, A car speeds by and splashes me and my boys with mud then runs off like a b*&$%..
That wouldn't have been considered racist if it hadn't been for slick things happening the entire trip.

Back
Top Bottom