What's the Most Unsanitary Thing You've Seen Someone Do Where Food is Served?

I was just gonna post this Poppy gif and dip :lol:

QLc9TBj.gif

pimZzX6.gif

But these sick disgusting as **** stories reminded me of some foul behavior like 3-5 years back.

Me and my fam are out in NJ for some event and after we go to eat. We go to Joe's Crab Shack (not my first choice or even fifth). Anyway we all order and my dad I think ordered something light like a salad or a soup.

When his food arrives I noticed after that the gimp *** waiter who served my dad walks to the door leading to the back and stands there staring at my dad while talking to who I assume was his manager. I found that **** odd. I come to realize he's staring in anticipation. I stopped eating staring back at them dudes. When I look down at what my dad was about to eat and really looked and inspected it I notice not only a dead fly in that bowl but a string of hair. I stop him immediately.

I look up at these mother****ers like for real? This bum *** piece of **** knowingly brought out food that was tainted whether accidentally or on purpose and watched from afar to see if my dad would notice or just eat it.

Needless to say when I stopped my dad they rushed over like is there a problem and quickly took the dish before it could be fully explained y'all serving tainted ****. My dad then got a free steak when he switched his order.

I then made sure the waiter was tipped $0.

Last edited:
Yall not about to ruin food for me.

OUT!
Had to check my sibling for popping attitude @ drive through Carl’s Jr. Told em to flip out after receiving food. Who knows what they do due to verbal aggression.
Revenge best served on a cold plate :sick:

You really gotta be mentally sick to mess with somebody food.

I’ve heard of Chinese spots reusing rice often though . My friend who worked at the local one growing up said they just washed it off lol

When I was in HS this girl that sat at my table told me her male friend that works at Taco Bell faps in the sauces. She told me as if I would find it funny with her. However, I ate at that mother***** Taco Bell all the damn time and was infuriated/disgusted/depressed all at once. Considered calling local news investigators, but instead I just stopped going.

I would’ve pushed her for thinking it was funny then think of a way to hurt that taco bell employee.

Was at this restaurant where I can see the food being made at the front. One of the cooks, put the food thermometer in his mouth and stuck his bare finger in the food. Then stuck the thermometer in the food again. I don't even want to think of what happens in the back at places where I can't see. :sick:

Pretty sure I posted this in TAN or a similar thread

My mom knew a lady who sold lumpia (Filipino eggrolls) in bulk. Like 50 for 25$ and so on.
She would buy some from time to time like if my dad had a work party or something like that and occasionally I would get them and bring them home or give them to friends or bring to a cookout etc.

So one summer I asked for 50 to take back for my neighbor.

We pull up and the woman's husband is in the garage which is Like a makeshift kitchen.
He's standing there mixing the filling by hand and ol boy is wearing a wife beater and sweating like Patrick Ewing in the 4th quarter.

sweat drippin all up in the meat :sick:

My mom knew a lady who sold lumpia (Filipino eggrolls) in bulk. Like 50 for 25$ and so on.
She would buy some from time to time like if my dad had a work party or something like that and occasionally I would get them and bring them home or give them to friends or bring to a cookout etc.

We pull up and the woman's husband is in the garage which is Like a makeshift kitchen.
He's standing there mixing the filling by hand and ol boy is wearing a wife beater and sweating like Patrick Ewing in the 4th quarter.

So you KNOW its gonna be good. :lol: Putting blood, sweat and tears into it.

One time the guy at Subway was repeatedly kissing the palm of his hand while preparing someone's food

Don't know what that was all about

It is considering the prepp

So ya'll cop the lumpia or nah?

Nah.
My mom is a neat/clean freak

She just went inside and talked to the lady about random pinoy stuff and said the "person" did not need that order anymore and apologized.

i’m thinking some of the foods at buffet places are just reheated and served instead of being made fresh everyday. the one i went to had a sign saying please don’t waste food(so that we can re-serve it for tomorrow:lol::smh:)

thats what gave it dat flavor b. you shoulda asked for 50 more to go!

i’m thinking some of the foods at buffet places are just reheated and served instead of being made fresh everyday. the one i went to had a sign saying please don’t waste food(so that we can re-serve it for tomorrow:lol::smh:)
Won't be surprised if they scrape it off people's plates that they leave behind.

^:lol: :sick: i hope not. this thread is gonna make re think where and what i eat.

That's insane.

A person could make 50 for much less than 45 bucks.

That's interesting to know tho.

Very interesting.

That's insane.

A person could make 50 for much less than 45 bucks.

That's interesting to know tho.

Very interesting.
I saw a Filipino chick with green eyes selling her's for over $1 a pop, I'll see if I can find her page. She was smoking hot though. :lol:

My girl saw someone's food got taken to get boxed for take home, but the busboy didn't know so he grabbed the plates and put them in that tray with all the other dirty plates and **** to get tossed. Waiter came back, spoke to the busboy and took it out that tray and still boxed it. Yeah we box our own ****.

I think all the Waffle House I ate got my immune system boosted.

But when I was like 10-11 we were riding around trying to figure out what to eat. Ended up doing a circle around a strip mall type joint that had this Chinese place we would go to pretty often.

Saw folks in the back aiming what I'm assuming was a pellet gun at birds on electric lines. Never been back to a Fu Kien Gourmet.

**** I don't even touch Chinese food anymore.

Saw folks in the back aiming what I'm assuming was a pellet gun at birds on electric lines. Never been back to a Fu Kien Gourmet.

**** I don't even touch Chinese food anymore.
You don't have to worry about that at PF Chang's or Panda.

Back
Top Bottom