Whats the most you ever spent in one month on kicks?

I spent 500+ on the DMP pack when it first came out
sick.gif
 at me for buying into the hype but I resold them and broke even

when the kobe allstar kicks came out it was bad too

I'm glad i'm done with buying shoes, it was such a stupid expense. But I think I win so far, but the big dogs may come in after my post. I spent around 6k one month for the Eminem 4's and the undefeated 4's within 2 days of each other. Good thing is I sold them both a year later and made added to my down payment on my house. I keep 1 of every original J in my basement, and a couple of my favorite other shoes....and thats it.

I'm glad i'm done with buying shoes, it was such a stupid expense. But I think I win so far, but the big dogs may come in after my post. I spent around 6k one month for the Eminem 4's and the undefeated 4's within 2 days of each other. Good thing is I sold them both a year later and made added to my down payment on my house. I keep 1 of every original J in my basement, and a couple of my favorite other shoes....and thats it.

For me in one month it was close to 2,000. Probably more like 1500, but on average its about 800 a month, for the past 8 months

For me in one month it was close to 2,000. Probably more like 1500, but on average its about 800 a month, for the past 8 months

Probably a couple thousand...

At one point I was receiving 3-4 pairs of shoes a week, and was making multiple trips to Blends OC and just picking stuff up. I think I made three trips in a day once and picked up Union 180s, Nature of Communication AF1s, and some different Vans. Bought 3 pairs of Guccis in one day (Sk8 highs, white mocs, and brown boots kind of like Timbs but more streamlined.

Looking back it was such a stupid way to spend money - I think I ended up +$1200 after selling about 35 pairs, and now I'm left with a bunch of non-heat that is worthless - still have at least 10 DS shoes...mixed Terminators and AM90s - that nobody wants and I will probably never wear.

Probably a couple thousand...

At one point I was receiving 3-4 pairs of shoes a week, and was making multiple trips to Blends OC and just picking stuff up. I think I made three trips in a day once and picked up Union 180s, Nature of Communication AF1s, and some different Vans. Bought 3 pairs of Guccis in one day (Sk8 highs, white mocs, and brown boots kind of like Timbs but more streamlined.

Looking back it was such a stupid way to spend money - I think I ended up +$1200 after selling about 35 pairs, and now I'm left with a bunch of non-heat that is worthless - still have at least 10 DS shoes...mixed Terminators and AM90s - that nobody wants and I will probably never wear.

Back
Top Bottom