whats the point of keeping the sticker on ur fitted?

MIND BLOWN :wow: I thought that sticker was one piece. Never knew they just put the gold sticker under the big sticker. :lol:

I agree that what other people do with their fitted is none of my concern even though I sometimes perceive them as jackasses. Anyways, not to go off tangent but I have some friends who didn't know their hat size and asked me does 7 3/8 mean smaller or bigger than 7 1/2... :smh: Like srs homie? Its just fractions... Maybe thats why some people keep the sticker but then again it also shows your hat size on the inseam of the back of the hat.

Lqeqi.jpg

umm this predates da hypebeast era though....

i mean if people can't figure out that da gold sticker on new era's fitted is iconic then ya pretty thick headed.

Exactly, it was a trend and cool to do when you're young. I left them on in high school and I'm way too old for that **** now. I take the sticker off as soon as I buy the hat. What kind of grown man walks around with stickers on his fit?

I take em off cuz if it comes off down the line you got that weird patch where it's basically a different color

plus I'm 24

I keep mine on always.. i used to buy a new yankee fitted wit each hair cut. That's a new fitted every two weeks for years !!
.. Left my sticker just because it felt right, plus for some reason looked fresher.. it always looked brand spanking new, til i replaced it with a newer hat the following week or two after my cut :smokin :smokin :smokin
.. i guess it was a bit obsessive, but i've personally run through about a hundred of the same classic navy / grey bottom yankee fitted. OCD i guess, but my fitted had to be brand new for each cut :nthat: :nthat:

Pics of your whole collection.

Not sure if srs. You telling me you wore your fitteds with the ugly big sticker? :smh:

If you haven't bought a fitted in a while your mind will be blown too...that big doofy sticker is a new thing....last time I bought a hat they didn't come with that.

When was that? '06? If I remember correctly the big sticker was introduced in '07.

fitted hats with original sticker / no crease in brim / skinny jeans = today's style.

tomorrow? who knows? you'll look back years later at old pics and say, wow, that's so 2012 and ridicule yourself for wearing that stuff when at the time you thought your **** don't stink.

If you take off the sticker, there will be a clear circle where the sticker was. It will take a couple months for dust to collect and for your brim to look like the same color throughout. That is all.

If you take off the sticker, there will be a clear circle where the sticker was. It will take a couple months for dust to collect and for your brim to look like the same color throughout. That is all.

only if youve worn the hat a few times outside or it was kept in poor conditions in the store. Shudnt be a circle there

i never saw the point on keeping the sticker on my hats but if other people prefer it then that's them. it's not that serious either way.

it's funny seeing old men with that big bulky sticker still on their black nasties tho

Back
Top Bottom