whats the point of keeping the sticker on ur fitted?

I can't understand this...
You bought the same hat over and over to cover up your new haircut right away?

:lol: :lol:

I don't know what's more ridiculous, the fact that he bought the same hat over and over again every 2 weeks, or the fact that he covered his haircut with that hat every 2 weeks.

I'll call it a tie :lol: :smh: but yeah this probably the dumbest thing I ever heard as a matter fact you should've posted that in http://niketalk.com/t/500585/nt-whats-the-dumbest-thing-youve-heard-someone-say

Last edited:
Not sure if srs. You telling me you wore your fitteds with the ugly big sticker? :smh:

I was serious with the whole mind blown. But nah I got those new mlb onfields still in the plastic bag it came in with those new 1 piece stickers NE puts and yea I just used your tip. Still rocking my fitteds pre-"the intro of the one piece sticker." Stocked up on the old fitteds before the new ones hit with the 1 piece sticker. So if you count the gold sticker as the "ugly big sticker" then yes :lol:. Can't change the habit because rocking the gold sticker since the beginning.

Last edited:
Pics of your whole collection.

btw i have no beef with anyone on here.. but CLUB your a dik :smokin .. straight up

.. Live your life, don't worry bout the next person. :nthat: :nthat: #NTforever

I keep mine on always.. i used to buy a new yankee fitted wit each hair cut. That's a new fitted every two weeks for years !!
.. Left my sticker just because it felt right, plus for some reason looked fresher.. it always looked brand spanking new, til i replaced it with a newer hat the following week or two after my cut :smokin :smokin :smokin
.. i guess it was a bit obsessive, but i've personally run through about a hundred of the same classic navy / grey bottom yankee fitted. OCD i guess, but my fitted had to be brand new for each cut :nthat: :nthat:
thas piff doe, i dont ever wear the same draws or socks, after i wear em i give em to the shelter, i can dig gettin a new fitted every haircut, but the only hats i wear are skullies
These 2 things are some of the most ridiculous things i've read on this forum and that says a lot :lol:. I never heard of someone buying a new hat to correspond with each new haircut.

fitted hats with original sticker / no crease in brim / skinny jeans = today's style.
tomorrow? who knows? you'll look back years later at old pics and say, wow, that's so 2012 and ridicule yourself for wearing that stuff when at the time you thought your **** don't stink.
i.have never bent nor never will bend my bill...

#straitbill4lyfe

Back
Top Bottom