What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

Kingralph.jpg

Is he rocking a pair of AJ V?

Gatsby and Gravity. Gatsby is more personal I guess because that's not how I imagined it being at all. The scene where the people in the car are riding to IZZO smfh. Gravity was just all dialogue. I don't wanna spend 2 hours watching Sandra Bullock floating in space talking to a character that's not even present. I didn't finish it so maybe it got better idk.

Idk how tf I forgot this movie but Rob Zombies Halloween 2 was HORRIBLE
Wtf wassup with that white horses stuff man smh

A Clockwork Orange, The Godfather? 
indifferent.gif

Netflix is dope... but it can also scar you for life, some of their movies should come with a public health warning...

film4.jpg

onesheet.jpg

Boondock Saints was another terribad movie.. the plot it stupid, the dialogue is so laughabIe.

Me and my boy watched it and we were rolling, we couldn't tell if Willem Dafoe was serious or trolling with his acting

My Bloody Valentine
Dragonball Evolution
Spring Breakers

Some other random 3D movies I can't recall at this time. That Saw 3D movie was atrocious.

Reno 911 the movie :smh:

They made a movie of it? Yikes! I remember back about 10 years ago I used to date this girl who loved Reno 911. She had the seasons on DVD and I was like :x My goodness it was torture to sit through episode after episode!

Man I love Reno 911

The show was largely dumb but had some funny moments. The movie was unbearably bad, had me sitting their with the :stoneface: gave until we left

DL'ed Atlantic Rim just for the hell of it knowing it's gonna suck. :lol:

20 mins in I'm like eff this. Not because of the poor CGI; it's because one character made me heated lol.

Script made him such a one obnoxious, unreasonable character. :x :x :x

DL'ed Atlantic Rim just for the hell of it knowing it's gonna suck. :lol:

20 mins in I'm like eff this. Not because of the poor CGI; it's because one character made me heated lol.

Script made him such a one obnoxious, unreasonable character. :x :x :x

******* TERRIBLE. One of the worst movies I've seen in theaters. And a couple of the people I was with actually enjoyed it. Just plain awful acting.

Back
Top Bottom