Whats with females not wanting to share their husbands last name, though?

Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic

i have a guy co worker that took his wife's last name because she said there was no way she was taking his. wouldn't even set a date for the wedding until he agreed to take her name.

I see who wears what.

hey dc...how did you get into niketalk...? are you even interested in shoes?

I'm 17 actually. Where is that illegal? Not here in Illinois.

DC, your logic IS flawed. If a woman cooks for her man, that's what she's supposed to do, but if a man does it he's a simp and a slave?

Right?

I bet you're single bro.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Actually he's going on 20.

So you honestly respect a man that is willing to indirectly submit to you by taking your last name?
It just shows that he isn't sexist, doesn't care about irrelevant stuff like you guys do, and that he loves me no matter what, and a last name shouldn't change it.

This is one of the main reasons it's hard to grasp you guys way of thinking. Mine does everything for me, I have never cooked for him a day in my life, as he wants it.
You don't have a man. You have a servant.

It just shows that he isn't sexist, doesn't care about irrelevant stuff like you guys do, and that he loves me no matter what, and a last name shouldn't change it.

This is one of the main reasons it's hard to grasp you guys way of thinking. Mine does everything for me, I have never cooked for him a day in my life, as he wants it.
I don't even know what to say about this but ok. You got it man. You have never cooked for you man a day in your life, yea you have it good. Hold on to the sucka for as long as possible. Does EVERYTHING for you? Slave?

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Same way dudes spend $160 on shoes.
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ 160 being alot of money to this guy

You're poor and whoever listens to any of your advice is a ******. your logic is always flawed and i dont think youve ever been in a serious relationship with the opposite sex before, my dude.

1. So because I chose NOT to spend $160 on shoes means I can't afford it? That just means I am poor right? And you call my logic flawed correct? Ok.

2. Much respect @ the second comment.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Of course it's silly. And it's not a dream to own a purse, it's a dream to own a *certain* purse. Delicious, beautiful purse. It may be a simple purpose, but it's an important one. I carry my life in this bag
roll.gif
I don't need to justify any of my purchases, although I am very good at it
laugh.gif
and you can't tell me guys don't show off in their own ways, either. Although honestly, no one in MN cares what the hell kind of bag I'm wearing. RM, my brand of choice at the moment, doesn't have labels or anything but the colors and leather selection are lovely. I want a new one
frown.gif
I already said dudes spend $160 like idiots on shoes as well. I am willing to bet if NOBODY EVER comments on that purse that it will subconsciously hurt your feelings. You can say, "I don't care what people think," but with someone as trivial as a name brand purse I don't believe that can be used in this situation. But I see you were turning the corner in admitting that a big purchase for a purse is kinda stupid, which is why you have to keep bringing up things men do that are a waste of $.

I don't want random people commenting on what I wear, that's creepy. I'm not looking for outside approval on anything, I buy and wear what makes*me* happy. Name brand, non name brand, hand made, it don't matter. I stay shopping at the thrift store
pimp.gif
And I never said it was a stupid purchase, I said it's silly to have a"dream bag" or as I call them "holy grail" bags. And I never said men waste money either, I just stated that men like to show off as wellas women do. Or what can be interpreted as 'showing off' as you don't really know what that persons intent is.

DC, your logic IS flawed. If a woman cooks for her man, that's what she's supposed to do, but if a man does it he's a simp and a slave?

Right?

I bet you're single bro.
laugh.gif
That wasn't my logic.

For you to say you have NEVER cooked for him ONCE is why I am calling him a sucka type dude. How can you look at yourself and be confident in your womanlyskills if your man has NEVER tasted your cooking? That is my logic. A man can cook more than not for his woman but you said you have NEVER. Something is wrongthere.

Right?

I bet you're single bro.
laugh.gif
That wasn't my logic.

For you to say you have NEVER cooked for him ONCE is why I am calling him a sucka type dude. How can you look at yourself and be confident in your womanly skills if your man has NEVER tasted your cooking? That is my logic. A man can cook more than not for his woman but you said you have NEVER. Something is wrong there.
Womanly skills? How is cooking a womanly skill? You just keep digging it deeper man. You're clearly sexist, I don't even know why I'mtalking to you right now.

How is there something wrong there? He has never wanted me to, ever. He doesn't want me to.

This old way of thinking is dumb. He treats me like a queen, plain and simple, because that's how I should betreated because I deserve it.

Just like he deserves how I treat him.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

I blame Beyonce, got these females thinking they could go to school, better themselves, and be sucessful without having to latch on to a man
smh.gif

It wasn't too long ago they were talking about "Can you pay my bills?"
laugh.gif

Who said anything about RANDOM people commenting on it only? I said if NOBODY (those you know or don't know) comments on the purse your feelings WILL behurt. I know you will deny it but you know how people operate. If they spend all of this $ on a superficial item, they want SOME form of attention or approvalfrom others. Nobody dresses strictly for themselves. We say that in public but when we dress, we want to LOOK good to the world. It is a form ofrepresentation.

But we are way off topic LOL

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

I blame Beyonce, got these females thinking they could go to school, better themselves, and be sucessful without having to latch on to a man
smh.gif

laugh.gif
If you listened to the song you would see that a guy was one who ran up the bill so of course he should pay.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

smh.gif

laugh.gif
If you listened to the song you would see that a guy was one who ran up the bill so of course he should pay.
wink.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Right?

I bet you're single bro.
laugh.gif
That wasn't my logic.

For you to say you have NEVER cooked for him ONCE is why I am calling him a sucka type dude. How can you look at yourself and be confident in your womanly skills if your man has NEVER tasted your cooking? That is my logic. A man can cook more than not for his woman but you said you have NEVER. Something is wrong there.
Womanly skills? How is cooking a womanly skill? You just keep digging it deeper man. You're clearly sexist, I don't even know why I'm talking to you right now.

How is there something wrong there? He has never wanted me to, ever. He doesn't want me to.

This old way of thinking is dumb. He treats me like a queen, plain and simple, because that's how I should be treated because I deserve it.

indifferent.gif
I just had a kid with a woman who I love and whom in herown words I treat very good. BUT I am 100 percent against a woman not being able to cook. I mean seriously come on that is why kids are getting fatter andfatter these days. I'm not saying that only the woman should cook I'm just saying that cooking is a womanly skill.

If my wife didn't know how to cook anything I would be soooo blown that we wouldn't have a kid together. I mean %!* is she going to feed my son if shecan't cook. And like I said eating is mutual responsibility, but leets be honest mother normally are the more nurturing ones that do most of the feeding inthe first few years of life.

That is just how it is and that is why I have no problem with women having more rights when it comes to kids than men do because they do and give up so muchfor their children.

Right?

I bet you're single bro.
laugh.gif
That wasn't my logic.

Womanly skills? How is cooking a womanly skill? You just keep digging it deeper man. You're clearly sexist, I don't even know why I'm talking to you right now.

This old way of thinking is dumb. He treats me like a queen, plain and simple, because that's how I should be treated because I deserve it.

question. do you treat him like a king though?

blueLAMBORGHINI wrote:

I'm all about female Independence and equal treatment and all that, but personally I would feel like I'm failing as a woman if I NEVERcooked for my man.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

cooking is not a womanly skill
laugh.gif
it's prolly like 80% of chefs in the world that are men.

And 80% of the people who cook inside of households are women.
eyes.gif

and where they cook makes a difference how?

I like how you describe how you should be treated but you leave how he deserves to be treated open to the imagination.
roll.gif

My question for women who get married, keep their last name and have kids is...do you really want your kids to have a different last name than you? And no, Iam not sexist. I cook, clean, do my own laundry, etc., despite my gf being a better cook than I am and working fewer hours. We go grocery shopping together,switch off doing the dishes...things are split pretty even.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Lack of respect.

You want to share my bank account and house, then you'll share my last name.

But wait, arent you BOTH paying for the house/bills?

And what iif the Wife makes more $$ than you?

Originally Posted by Kim1

She did say he doesn't want her to...ever

Like Rene said, she has to feel some sort of bad to have NEVER. I don't care if someone I am with tells me that I dont "have to" do something forthem, I will EVENTUALLY do it at least once. NEVER cooking for your man. Like I, that girl has a SERVANT. He will take her last name, he ONLY cooks for her, hetreats her like a queen, but we don't know how she treats him. She is young, she might THINK she wants a slave now but when she deals with a real man shewill know that what she has now is BS.

Yall say dude has a vagina though LOL

Back
Top Bottom