Whats with females not wanting to share their husbands last name, though?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Kim1

She did say he doesn't want her to...ever

Her man KingNJC has a vagina. Dude used to post here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Lack of respect.

You want to share my bank account and house, then you'll share my last name.

But wait, arent you BOTH paying for the house/bills?

And what iif the Wife makes more $$ than you?

you've asked that question 3 times...i don't think anyone is gonna answer you...
laugh.gif

i see what you're getting at tho

She did say he doesn't want her to...ever

Her man KingNJC has a vagina. Dude used to post here.
laugh.gif
I forgot to add that he has a crush on Rashard Lewis. We know who is the bottom in that relationship.
laugh.gif

He isn't a vagina. I love him though. And he doesn't have a crush on Rashard Lewis that's gay.

Originally Posted by RenaRene

blueLAMBORGHINI wrote:
Womanly skills? How is cooking a womanly skill? You just keep digging it deeper man. You're clearly sexist, I don't even know why I'm talking to you right now.

How is there something wrong there? He has never wanted me to, ever. He doesn't want me to.

This old way of thinking is dumb. He treats me like a queen, plain and simple, because that's how I should be treated because I deserve it.

Just like he deserves how I treat him.
I'm all about female Independence and equal treatment and all that, but personally I would feel like I'm failing as a woman if I NEVER cooked for my man.

pimp.gif

question. do you treat him like a king though?
nerd.gif

Hell naw.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

I just called my boyfriend though and asked him would he take my last name and guess what he said.

"HELL YEAH! Anything that's yours is mine. That would just make us closer."

Of course I told him no though, I just wanted to see what he was going to say.

but you're 16. So i would guess your bf is under 18. What he thinks doesnt matter. Hes not a man yet, hes a boy
Actually he's going on 20.

statutory rape
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by verynecessary

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I'm 17 actually. Where is that illegal? Not here in Illinois.

DC, your logic IS flawed. If a woman cooks for her man, that's what she's supposed to do, but if a man does it he's a simp and a slave?

Right?

I bet you're single bro.
laugh.gif
That wasn't my logic.

For you to say you have NEVER cooked for him ONCE is why I am calling him a sucka type dude. How can you look at yourself and be confident in your womanly skills if your man has NEVER tasted your cooking? That is my logic. A man can cook more than not for his woman but you said you have NEVER. Something is wrong there.
Womanly skills? How is cooking a womanly skill? You just keep digging it deeper man. You're clearly sexist, I don't even know why I'm talking to you right now.

How is there something wrong there? He has never wanted me to, ever. He doesn't want me to.

This old way of thinking is dumb. He treats me like a queen, plain and simple, because that's how I should be treated because I deserve it.

Just like he deserves how I treat him.
Yeah I definitely do. We both messed up in the past, but it is what it is, and we put all the dumb %#*% behind us.

But with that, I'm a good girlfriend.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Lack of respect.

you've asked that question 3 times...i don't think anyone is gonna answer you...
laugh.gif

i see what you're getting at tho
I think we're the only ones who noticed he said it 3 different times in this thread...
laugh.gif

Didn't even re-quote himself either.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by saxman2112

Originally Posted by red mpls

I only read through the first few pages of this thread but
eek.gif
laugh.gif
at the asinine "arguments" the males in here are using for why a wife should take a husband's last name. "Symbol of unity?" "If she wants to share my bank account and house?" "If she wants to carry my children?"
eyes.gif

This is seriously pathetic. There is honestly no good reason that has been posted as to why a woman should take your last name; tradition has also been cited but this is almost never a good reason to continue any practice. Some of y'all must be wither really narcissistic or really insecure with yourselves...
There's no good reason not to take a man's last name, either.
Well, with that logic, there's no good reason for a man not to take a woman's last name, either... so I don't think that's a verystrong argument.

Lack of respect.

Exactly. Apparently these cats aren't able to pull women with any independence, financial acumen or earning power... only dumb broads who canonly cook, clean, and "submit to" their husbands... which really calls into question the manhood of some of these clowns.
Originally Posted by Mangudai954

A lot fo you youngins are in for a rude awakening when ya'll get older.
Indeed.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by RenaRene

I'm all about female Independence and equal treatment and all that, but personally I would feel like I'm failing as a woman if I NEVER cooked for my man.

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Hell naw.
You don't notice that I've been ignoring you?
sick.gif

I've peeped game, just being a pest.
pimp.gif

And what that got to do with me quoting you and replying like the rest of the world? Just replying to the thread madam.

cool story

so I invited this guy I've been dating for a while over....it was later in the day, and I had made pancakes. When he came over, I fixed the eggs, bacon wasalready made in the oven with the pancakes staying warm. We ate, I cleaned up his plate or whatever and started cleaning up and washing dishes. We weretalkin', then after a while he got really quiet. So then I was like "what, you tired or something?" He said "no---I'm just watching youwash dishes..."
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know why, but I love that. And no, I didn't want him to want to help me wash dishes
roll.gif
Honestly, I'm not one to do +%$* for no one anda lot of people think I'm selfish....but when I like someone, I'll do things like that. He's been over twice, and I've cooked twice. It'sfunny cuz he said that had the been the first time in a long time where he had a sit down meal. And I don't mean like tv dinners, I mean like prepared ameal (penne pasta with marinara sauce, grilled green, red, yellow peppers with mild Italian sausage, Parmesan cheese on top---nothing too extravagant)and fixed his plate and all that jazz. And the next time he comes over, I'mma cook something else. I love cooking for a man....if it's a man I reallylike.

I think if a woman has a man, point blank...she should be cooking for him. Now if it's not every night, ok. I get it, we work. But I think more nights thannot, should be home cooked meals. My mom does (or at least tries her best to) cook for my stepdad and I appreciate her for it. All of the women I know cook fortheir husbands, but the husbands also cook some nights too. I think that is the ideal relationship for me.

both of my parents cooked growing up...

my mother worked later than my dad so he cooked alot...

i liked his food better cuz it wasn't pig feet and collard greens all the time...

sunday was moms day tho...the WORKS...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

This is one of the main reasons it's hard to grasp you guys way of
thinking. Mine does everything for me, I have never cooked for him a
day in my life
, as
he wants it.
ee325af40f66bee1c30a86ea3f89b21f2fef7c9.gif

a damn shame, thats one of the first things i ask when starting a relationship.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

cool story

so I invited this guy I've been dating for a while over....it was later in the day, and I had made pancakes. When he came over, I fixed the eggs, bacon was already made in the oven with the pancakes staying warm. We ate, I cleaned up his plate or whatever and started cleaning up and washing dishes. We were talkin', then after a while he got really quiet. So then I was like "what, you tired or something?" He said "no---I'm just watching you wash dishes..."
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know why, but I love that. And no, I didn't want him to want to help me wash dishes
roll.gif
Honestly, I'm not one to do +%$* for no one and a lot of people think I'm selfish....but when I like someone, I'll do things like that. He's been over twice, and I've cooked twice. It's funny cuz he said that had the been the first time in a long time where he had a sit down meal. And I don't mean like tv dinners, I mean like prepared a meal (penne pasta with marinara sauce, grilled green, red, yellow peppers with mild Italian sausage, Parmesan cheese on top---nothing too extravagant) and fixed his plate and all that jazz. And the next time he comes over, I'mma cook something else. I love cooking for a man....if it's a man I really like.

I think if a woman has a man, point blank...she should be cooking for him. Now if it's not every night, ok. I get it, we work. But I think more nights than not, should be home cooked meals. My mom does (or at least tries her best to) cook for my stepdad and I appreciate her for it. All of the women I know cook for their husbands, but the husbands also cook some nights too. I think that is the ideal relationship for me.
I came in to write pretty much exactly this haha. I wanna stay home and take care of my kids and have dinner ready when my husband gets home andthen do dishes while he watches the news. I get sooo much hell from feminists for it but it's really what I want to do haha.

Also in terms of the last name thing, I can't wait to be Mrs. _____, but my only qualm is that I really really really like my last name. No one I knowcalls me by my first name, it's always been my last so it just makes me a little sad to thing about losing it for good
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

cool story

so I invited this guy I've been dating for a while over....it was later in the day, and I had made pancakes. When he came over, I fixed the eggs, bacon was already made in the oven with the pancakes staying warm. We ate, I cleaned up his plate or whatever and started cleaning up and washing dishes. We were talkin', then after a while he got really quiet. So then I was like "what, you tired or something?" He said "no---I'm just watching you wash dishes..."
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Honestly, I'm not one to do +%$* for no one and a lot of people think I'm selfish....but when I like someone, I'll do things like that. He's been over twice, and I've cooked twice. It's funny cuz he said that had the been the first time in a long time where he had a sit down meal. And I don't mean like tv dinners, I mean like prepared a meal (penne pasta with marinara sauce, grilled green, red, yellow peppers with mild Italian sausage, Parmesan cheese on top---nothing too extravagant) and fixed his plate and all that jazz. And the next time he comes over, I'mma cook something else. I love cooking for a man....if it's a man I really like.

I think if a woman has a man, point blank...she should be cooking for him. Now if it's not every night, ok. I get it, we work. But I think more nights than not, should be home cooked meals. My mom does (or at least tries her best to) cook for my stepdad and I appreciate her for it. All of the women I know cook for their husbands, but the husbands also cook some nights too. I think that is the ideal relationship for me.
I came in to write pretty much exactly this haha. I wanna stay home and take care of my kids and have dinner ready when my husband gets home and then do dishes while he watches the news. I get sooo much hell from feminists for it but it's really what I want to do haha.

Also in terms of the last name thing, I can't wait to be Mrs. _____, but my only qualm is that I really really really like my last name. No one I know calls me by my first name, it's always been my last so it just makes me a little sad to thing about losing it for good
frown.gif
what's with all these ideal ladies comin out of the woodwork on NT?! and how come none of yall exist in real life?
laugh.gif
jk

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

cooking is not a womanly skill
laugh.gif
it's prolly like 80% of chefs in the world that are men.

And 80% of the people who cook inside of households are women.
eyes.gif

and where they cook makes a difference how?
You're missing the point. Household is synonymous with family within the context of my post and not the actually building.
Your argument is that a lot of men cook.

My argument is that a lot more women cook. You mentioned professional chefs who represent only a blade of grass in afootball field. Most dudes are not cooking when they get married and if they do it's do to circumstance, i.e. Wife's birthday.

I agree. IMO feeding your man is something a woman should take pride in.
And making those big breakfasts the morning after THAT kind of night..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom