Whats with females not wanting to share their husbands last name, though?

Originally Posted by ACE BOMBER

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

cool story

so I invited this guy I've been dating for a while over....it was later in the day, and I had made pancakes. When he came over, I fixed the eggs, bacon was already made in the oven with the pancakes staying warm. We ate, I cleaned up his plate or whatever and started cleaning up and washing dishes. We were talkin', then after a while he got really quiet. So then I was like "what, you tired or something?" He said "no---I'm just watching you wash dishes..."
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know why, but I love that. And no, I didn't want him to want to help me wash dishes
roll.gif
Honestly, I'm not one to do +%$* for no one and a lot of people think I'm selfish....but when I like someone, I'll do things like that. He's been over twice, and I've cooked twice. It's funny cuz he said that had the been the first time in a long time where he had a sit down meal. And I don't mean like tv dinners, I mean like prepared a meal (penne pasta with marinara sauce, grilled green, red, yellow peppers with mild Italian sausage, Parmesan cheese on top---nothing too extravagant) and fixed his plate and all that jazz. And the next time he comes over, I'mma cook something else. I love cooking for a man....if it's a man I really like.

I think if a woman has a man, point blank...she should be cooking for him. Now if it's not every night, ok. I get it, we work. But I think more nights than not, should be home cooked meals. My mom does (or at least tries her best to) cook for my stepdad and I appreciate her for it. All of the women I know cook for their husbands, but the husbands also cook some nights too. I think that is the ideal relationship for me.
I came in to write pretty much exactly this haha. I wanna stay home and take care of my kids and have dinner ready when my husband gets home and then do dishes while he watches the news. I get sooo much hell from feminists for it but it's really what I want to do haha.

Also in terms of the last name thing, I can't wait to be Mrs. _____, but my only qualm is that I really really really like my last name. No one I know calls me by my first name, it's always been my last so it just makes me a little sad to thing about losing it for good
frown.gif
what's with all these ideal ladies comin out of the woodwork on NT?! and how come none of yall exist in real life?
laugh.gif
jk
*%%$@ my post count higher than yours, I should be askin' where you came from
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RenaRene

I think if a woman has a man, point blank...she should be cooking for him. Now if it's not every night, ok. I get it, we work. But I think more nights than not, should be home cooked meals. My mom does (or at least tries her best to) cook for my stepdad and I appreciate her for it. All of the women I know cook for their husbands, but the husbands also cook some nights too. I think that is the ideal relationship for me.

I agree. IMO feeding your man is something a woman should take pride in.
And making those big breakfasts the morning after THAT kind of night..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Stop teasing...
grin.gif

cool story

so I invited this guy I've been dating for a while over....it was later in the day, and I had made pancakes. When he came over, I fixed the eggs, bacon was already made in the oven with the pancakes staying warm.
prince_pancakes.jpg

Just sayin'.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't agree, maybe becuase food isn't important to me but I rather show my appreciation for him another way.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't agree, maybe becuase food isn't important to me but I rather show my appreciation for him another way.

what other way are we talking here?

^idk body/feet massages, sexual things anything else other then cooking. If he wants a home cooked meal he can go to his moms or grandmas house, cooking isjust not my thing.

^ I know how to make a few things but to be honest I really don't eat alot. I just stick with eating yogert, fruits and cereal.

i don't eat alot either but how are you gonna feed your kids?

you'll probably change your mind once you have kids and that motherly instinct kicks in

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

cool story

so I invited this guy I've been dating for a while over....it was later in the day, and I had made pancakes. When he came over, I fixed the eggs, bacon was already made in the oven with the pancakes staying warm. We ate, I cleaned up his plate or whatever and started cleaning up and washing dishes. We were talkin', then after a while he got really quiet. So then I was like "what, you tired or something?" He said "no---I'm just watching you wash dishes..."
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know why, but I love that. And no, I didn't want him to want to help me wash dishes
roll.gif
Honestly, I'm not one to do +%$* for no one and a lot of people think I'm selfish....but when I like someone, I'll do things like that. He's been over twice, and I've cooked twice. It's funny cuz he said that had the been the first time in a long time where he had a sit down meal. And I don't mean like tv dinners, I mean like prepared a meal (penne pasta with marinara sauce, grilled green, red, yellow peppers with mild Italian sausage, Parmesan cheese on top---nothing too extravagant) and fixed his plate and all that jazz. And the next time he comes over, I'mma cook something else. I love cooking for a man....if it's a man I really like.

I came in to write pretty much exactly this haha. I wanna stay home and take care of my kids and have dinner ready when my husband gets home and then do dishes while he watches the news. I get sooo much hell from feminists for it but it's really what I want to do haha.

Also in terms of the last name thing, I can't wait to be Mrs. _____, but my only qualm is that I really really really like my last name. No one I know calls me by my first name, it's always been my last so it just makes me a little sad to thing about losing it for good
frown.gif

i didnt think women like this existed anymore!... if this isnt a joke, and yall not pullin our legs... then..

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

I just called my boyfriend though and asked him would he take my last name and guess what he said.

"HELL YEAH! Anything that's yours is mine. That would just make us closer."

Of course I told him no though, I just wanted to see what he was going to say.

but you're 16. So i would guess your bf is under 18. What he thinks doesnt matter. Hes not a man yet, hes a boy
Actually he's going on 20.

statutory rape
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

young girls are soooo stupid...

the older man comes after you... why? cuz he too lame to get a chick in his age group

it gets to a point when age dont matter, but that's around 23 or 24...

but a 20 year old and a 16 year old... smh...

28 w/ 24 = cool

24 w/ 20 = straight

32 w/ 36 = gucci

16 w/ 20 = WEAK...

8 w/ 4 = funny... lol...

you ever wonder, "why does he like me and not someone that's closer to his age?"

it aint cuz you pretty.... cuz aint no 16 year old gonna be that much more thow'd than descent grown-up chick

ITS CUZ HE'S A LAME-O...

LAME-A-TOID

INSANE IN THE MEM-LAME

PINKY AND THE LAME

LAME DASH

RIDIN IN AN AIR-LAME

NFL... National Eff'n LAMES

you get my point... lol...

Originally Posted by handullz

ITS CUZ HE'S A LAME-O...

LAME-A-TOID

INSANE IN THE MEM-LAME

PINKY AND THE LAME

LAME DASH

RIDIN IN AN AIR-LAME

NFL... National Eff'n LAMES

you get my point... lol...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*DEAD*

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

^ ol girl left you for an older dude when you were in HS huh?

jk...
i kno right... like damn dude. Readin that musta brought back some demons
laugh.gif

And u were right about SNGM

^^^^ naw fam... lmao...

i'm 20, and i got a lil cousin that is 17 w/ a 29 year old...

it irks me soooo much...

i give fam the look, and threatened him at many family functions... lol...

her moms is cool w/ it, though, cuz she went w/ an older dude... she was like 24 and he was closin in on 40...

the only problem is my lil cuz is w/ a lame... he be HITTIN HER UP FOR MONEY!... smh...

no demons, though... hahahahaha.... lmao...

Back
Top Bottom