Whats with females not wanting to share their husbands last name, though?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by cocolicious

laugh.gif
you guys are funny. First of all I believe in plastic surgery and taking care of yourself so I'm not worried about getting older. And second why would he stay with me for so long if he knew I didn't do that from the start? That seems pretty silly, might as well not have started a relationship with me to begin with.
exact same thing I was going to ask after reading that response.
And like mytmouse said you don't like to cook......so what are you going to feed your children?
That can't leave and how the ****** gotta feed'em
For the rest of they life
@@++#!% wings, Fried vegetable rice(gotta be kidding)
No breakfast, Cap'n Crunch at night
Our kids eatin' lunch at night
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

So you are just going to survive off yougurt and special K? Do you know how to cook?

i can go a while without really cooking...i don't eat much so cereal and grilled cheese PBJ gets me by...i can cook but by the time i get home i'mtired and hungry and don't feel like waiting...

i've been more into it lately but usually i just dont want to

My cousin married a woman that couldn't cook and he didn't seem to mind
She always fed my little cousins mac & cheese or sausages then my cousin would come home and make dinner
Guess it works for some families

i dont care what anybody say's its nothing better than having your SO cook your favorite meal, after you get through eating youre just ready to ravage that*#*
pimp.gif

eventually you will get tired of going out to eat, or eating cereal everyday

ive never dated a chick who didnt cook for me that $$#* just aint natrual

i also cook for me SO

Originally Posted by Kim1

My cousin married a woman that couldn't cook and he didn't seem to mind
She always fed my little cousins mac & cheese or sausages then my cousin would come home and make dinner
Guess it works for some families
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Women these days are sad.. Sausages?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thank God every chick I've dated knew how to cook.
pimp.gif
[/color]

I'm married. Don't cook. Not that I can't, it isn't rocket science to follow a recipe but hubs *enjoys* cooking so you'll catch me on cleanup duty
laugh.gif

I'm not sure if I want kids. And I refuse to believe that a guy wouldn't want to get married to someone who doesn't cook. And if that's the case then fine I wont be married big deal. I don't need to be married or have a man to be happy.
bsmeter.jpg

and was worse is your gonna be someone's friend that IS married with kids and KNOWS how to cook, and you gonna steady try to feed em that mind poison....

"grrrril, why always cookin for him?! u know you know these men ain't issssssh you ain' gotta do nufffffffffffin for him...let's have a girlsnight now!"
grin.gif
laugh.gif

after that gets old you'll be in a club as a 30-40+ year old at da bar competing with girls 1/2 year for dudes cuz you ain't lock one down in yourprime...thats when they get

desperate and turn to cougars...and if this last ditch effort of them being sugar mamas who give up da pootang fast fails them at getting a young handsomesuccessful man

these ladies grow up into single, lonely old hags with a million plants, and pets in they house cuz its void of human contact wondering what happened.

she's gotta be a troll

i mean why are you even in this thread...
laugh.gif

dont wanna get married.

dont want kids

dont need a man

dont feel like giving in a little and doing simple tasks like cooking a damn meal for your man or your child

this generation is crazy. same generation that aint gonna beat their kids gonna be in toys r us commanding you to get the latest spongebob or else

I can't even imagine I bring a girl home to mom and tell her she cant cook, doesn't want to clean, doesn't want kids, or tot ake my last name.

keep talking about somebody elses loss... what she offers her man is sex and a massage
laugh.gif
a lil drift frm the feminist approach eh.

the whole scenario is a jokd.
indifferent.gif

Why is everything I say so hard to believe? I don't get it.
cuz all you offering is sex to da relationship.....how u gonna keep a man when da next chick can offer sex & a porterhouse steak cooked oncommand?
nerd.gif

you act like men don't have options
laugh.gif

yall are going hard for no reason.

rofl @ 17 year olds talking about how their wife better be able to cook

my girl always cooks me breakfast tho

grits, fried eggs and taylor ham.

i like cooking tho, so it's not a big deal if my SO doesnt....

lol @ all you offering is sex

if she doesn't like / know how to cook

yall are ridiculous, forreal...

cause if you don't need these things carry on, why be in this thread?

you dont care so much that you have to keep going on to everyone about you not caring, that "you're different"

be emo and cut yourself different or something.

there are 99% of people who want to find a significant other, be happy, and willing to make sacrifices for them.

and common household roles aren't even real sacrifices. if he cant love me b/c i dont ____ only works for oh so many scenarios. you don't add anythingto the table thus far besides sex, i could get a %$#%%@ for that. hiring the cook, maid, and babysitter aint worth it tho.

times have changed and nobody is saying to stay in 24/7 in the house cooking cleaning washing and taking kids but you don't want to be a woman at all.

you just wanna keep posting about being the anti-woman.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

cause if you don't need these things carry on, why be in this thread?

you dont care so much that you have to keep going on to everyone about you not caring, that "you're different"

be emo and cut yourself different or something.

there are 99% of people who want to find a significant other, be happy, and willing to make sacrifices for them.

and common household roles aren't even real sacrifices. if he cant love me b/c i dont ____ only works for oh so many scenarios. you don't add anything to the table thus far besides sex, i could get a %$#%%@ for that. hiring the cook, maid, and babysitter aint worth it tho.

times have changed and nobody is saying to stay in 24/7 in the house cooking cleaning washing and taking kids but you don't want to be a woman at all.

you just wanna keep posting about being the anti-woman.
preach.jpg

Back
Top Bottom