Whats with females not wanting to share their husbands last name, though?

Originally Posted by cocolicious

anything else other then cooking. If he wants a home cooked meal he can go to his moms or grandmas house, cooking is just not my thing.

tired.gif

359keo4.gif

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Originally Posted by handullz

ITS CUZ HE'S A LAME-O...

LAME-A-TOID

INSANE IN THE MEM-LAME

PINKY AND THE LAME

LAME DASH

RIDIN IN AN AIR-LAME

NFL... National Eff'n LAMES

you get my point... lol...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*DEAD*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But you do got a point...

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

anything else other then cooking. If he wants a home cooked meal he can go to his moms or grandmas house, cooking is just not my thing.

tired.gif

359keo4.gif
its alright. ole girl is young & doesnt understand that EVERY man wants his woman to be able to cook for him

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i don't eat alot either but how are you gonna feed your kids?

you'll probably change your mind once you have kids and that motherly instinct kicks in

I'm not sure I want kids but if I do I will be over 30 so I have some time to figure it out.

plain and simple, women are seldish. and this new generation of women are selfish and ignorant.
you cant tell em nothing and they wont do anything.
they dont want to cook, because its not a "woman trait"
but i bet you if a dude could cut the grass or something they'd say it was a "mans trait"

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by ACE BOMBER

what's with all these ideal ladies comin out of the woodwork on NT?! and how come none of yall exist in real life?
laugh.gif
jk
*%%$@ my post count higher than yours, I should be askin' where you came from
grin.gif
laugh.gif
chill... I wasn't takin shots! Just sayin that i wasn't expecting to see females chiming in on here saying that they like to cookclean etc...
smile.gif

She wouldn't get a ring plain and simple.

My father has yet to steer me wrong in life, so without a doubt i'm following him on this one.

My girlfriend came at me with this before and i wasn't having it. I really would leave a chick over something like this.

What makes a woman so rebellious that she won't take the man she loves' last name...just to say you didn't follow the mold
ohwell.gif

Leave her to a simp bamma.

This is strictly a what if question.

What if you and your SO have a cook who prepares your meals. Does the wife still have to cook to show her dedication as a good woman? Will she be seen as afailure if she doesn't?

Second question:

If the woman made the dinner why can't her SO help with the dishes?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

^idk body/feet massages, sexual things anything else other then cooking. If he wants a home cooked meal he can go to his moms or grandmas house, cooking is just not my thing.
sex with da same person get BORING afterwhile...a home cooked meal NEVER gets boring

u gonna have a hard time when dudes can't get a nice hot meal after a long days work...son gonna start feeling extra salty.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

^idk body/feet massages, sexual things anything else other then cooking. If he wants a home cooked meal he can go to his moms or grandmas house, cooking is just not my thing.
sex with da same person get BORING afterwhile...a home cooked meal NEVER gets boring

u gonna have a hard time when dudes can't get a nice hot meal after a long days work...son gonna start feeling extra salty.
laugh.gif

I never get bored having sex with the same person. And what if he gets home before me? I still have make him dinner? Anyone who I'm with will know that Idon't like to cook, so if they don't like that then they can leave.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You FAIL at being a woman, logout.[/color]
i second this

please tell your mother that she failed at being a good role model for you

i second this

Thank you. I'll make sure to say that some guys on the internet told me to tell her that.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

Anyone who I'm with will know that I don't like to cook, so if they don't like that then they can leave.
oh they will, i assure you...when da breast start to sag, bunz start to look lump & sloppy, wrinkles start to set in...da box starts toresemble a hallway.....and all you got left

is a heart felt home meal and you fumblin? pssh son boltin like a chargers helmet.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you guys are funny. First of all I believe in plastic surgery and taking care of yourself so I'm not worried about getting older. And second why wouldhe stay with me for so long if he knew I didn't do that from the start? That seems pretty silly, might as well not have started a relationship with me tobegin with.

how old are you?

i know women who don't cook and are happily married with kids...

my aunt doesn't cook but her husband can throw down and actually enjoys it...

he makes stuff you see on the cover of wine magazines and food network

I'm in my 20's. And if some guy doesn't want to be with me because I won't make him food then ok, bye it's his loss. I have more to offerthen just cooking.

i second this

Thank you. I'll make sure to say that some guys on the internet told me to tell her that.
wink.gif
you can tell her a girl said it too
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Wow @ ya'll goin hard cuz a chick don't like to cook. I can cook myself, so a girl not knowing how would never be a deal breaker for me. Sure it wouldmake things better, but I could really care less. Plus I have a very picky taste in food, and I'd feel bad to impose my weird eating restrictions on achick I like....but to each his own.

man you can't get full off of yogart, and berries

your husband gonna be extra salty after eating lunchables all week

it aint nothing like a good steak made with love

laugh.gif
you guys are funny. First of all I believe in plastic surgery and taking care of yourself so I'm not worried about getting older. And second why would he stay with me for so long if he knew I didn't do that from the start? That seems pretty silly, might as well not have started a relationship with me to begin with.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

how old are you?

exact same thing I was going to ask after reading that response.
And like mytmouse said you don't like to cook......so what are you going to feed your children?

I'm not sure if I want kids. And I refuse to believe that a guy wouldn't want to get married to someone who doesn't cook. And if that's thecase then fine I wont be married big deal. I don't need to be married or have a man to be happy.

My dude is 19 & I'm 17. I said "going on 20", which means not yet 20. You can't read? _'s really got SIXTEEN and TWENTY out of that?

I was a Junior when we met and he was also. You making it like he knowingly went after a 8th grader or something ...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom