What's with these crazy, increased prices???

cab1514271630e74956d98badb7a1c4f04c82e3.jpg

It's funny because I was just talking about this to someone, how the prices of aquas is gettin crazy due to kanye wearing them...still havent worn mine...

cab1514271630e74956d98badb7a1c4f04c82e3.jpg

It's funny because I was just talking about this to someone, how the prices of aquas is gettin crazy due to kanye wearing them...still havent worn mine...

Demand is the problem. only way to kill high prices is if people stopped buying or JB released more pairs.

Demand is the problem. only way to kill high prices is if people stopped buying or JB released more pairs.

FYI - i recently sold a pair of VNDS aqua 8's for less than 160...

point being, there are deals to be had.

FYI - i recently sold a pair of VNDS aqua 8's for less than 160...

point being, there are deals to be had.

Its a supply/demand issue. I really dont think there are alot of these left in good condition. Lots of people that bought these to wear them and wear them out at that. I remember when the VIIIs came back out they were on EVERYONES feet. Sometimes GRs in DS or VNDS condition over time can be harder to come by than rarer shoes with lower production numbers. LS shoes get babied by the average Joe while GRs regularly get beat into the ground. Not to mention the consumer really does set the price in the end.

I recently sold my Aquas, personally the VIIIs are one of my least favorite Jordans. When I saw the price they were selling for I decided it was definitely time to let go. Before people get over the Kanye VIII fever. I think his appearance in those shoes also really inflated the price. Its a shame, but cant complain since I cashed in on it.

Its a supply/demand issue. I really dont think there are alot of these left in good condition. Lots of people that bought these to wear them and wear them out at that. I remember when the VIIIs came back out they were on EVERYONES feet. Sometimes GRs in DS or VNDS condition over time can be harder to come by than rarer shoes with lower production numbers. LS shoes get babied by the average Joe while GRs regularly get beat into the ground. Not to mention the consumer really does set the price in the end.

I recently sold my Aquas, personally the VIIIs are one of my least favorite Jordans. When I saw the price they were selling for I decided it was definitely time to let go. Before people get over the Kanye VIII fever. I think his appearance in those shoes also really inflated the price. Its a shame, but cant complain since I cashed in on it.

I'm still glad I still have my pair.

Got them for a great deal too.
DS Aqua + $80 = DS Cool Grey XI.
grin.gif

Too bad I hesitate UnDs'ing them due to the "paint" problems..

I definitely need another pair.

(Sz. 8-8.5 Anyone.. Worn - Used Condition ONLY)

nerd.gif

I'm still glad I still have my pair.

Got them for a great deal too.
DS Aqua + $80 = DS Cool Grey XI.
grin.gif

Too bad I hesitate UnDs'ing them due to the "paint" problems..

I definitely need another pair.

(Sz. 8-8.5 Anyone.. Worn - Used Condition ONLY)

nerd.gif

im so glad i copped my pair of ds aquas a year ago before this kanye bs hype for $100. I just looked up flight club and aqus are selling for $400 ! That as much as some of the bin series shoes, which is shocking.

im so glad i copped my pair of ds aquas a year ago before this kanye bs hype for $100. I just looked up flight club and aqus are selling for $400 ! That as much as some of the bin series shoes, which is shocking.

Back
Top Bottom