What's worse: the pain of rejection or regret?

i haven't felt the pain of rejection because i never put myself out there.

but i definitely regret all the times that i didn't.

so, regret.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Regret can last a lifetime if you let it.

Rejection but a moment.
this i seriously hate regretting 
30t6p3b.gif

i regret to much in life i hate it 

getting over rejection should be easy.. you guys need to get it in your head it's just like missing a free throw then you wont be afraid to holla at huge amount ladies.. On to the next one !! regret on the other hand get haunt you for years.. I got one that I let get away 10 years ago that I still regret.
tired.gif
  bad chick to

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Originally Posted by theekinqq

you can wait all semester to talk to a girl u liked and never do it and go on and regret it.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

so many girls in my classes that I should have talked to.

Pain of rejection. With regrets comes the "If I stepped up I woulda bagged her" thoughts even if they are delusional, getting rejected leaves no doubt that you got clowned

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Originally Posted by theekinqq

you can wait all semester to talk to a girl u liked and never do it and go on and regret it.

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

so many girls in my classes that I should have talked to.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
 Truth..
I need to stop being so damn shy...
30t6p3b.gif

Man, $+++ both of those feelings man, I straigh up could give a $+++ if a botch thinks I smell like alligator meat.

I get rejected all the time and it don't bother me none. However, regretting not trying kills me.

Regret by a landslide, rejection is momentary compared to a feeling of regret which can last your whole life.

regret. dont let opportunities slip away. no matter if it works out or not, believe you can get/achieve whatever you have in your heart and mind and take initiative, be assertive...

Man they are almost equally as worse, but regret will just eat you up man. I am terrible at dealing with rejection so I have had to live with regret in a few situations
30t6p3b.gif
Just have to learn to move on past it.

Back
Top Bottom