What's worth it to get into a fight as an adult?

So he left that **** on the court last time like you're supposed to, but you stewed about it since it happened and brought it back up outta nowhere? Because you didn't say anything about how he was acting this time so I can only assume he didn't do anything to upset you.

If this update is true, it just sounds like NT got to you lol

Update -

Played ball at the same gym as dude today. After I got done beating his team and saw he was about to leave I called it quits for the day and went over and told him to meet me outside. He came out, I extended my hand out for a handshake and put the grasp of Zeus on dude's hand and asked if he was good. Long story short, he told me he's been upset about losing his dad this year and those "friends" of his that were there talking **** about him behind his back. Legit looked like he was about to cry talking about it. He apologized for how he acted and I dapped the dude up and told him it's all good.

Thought this was a mature way of handling it instead of stomping him out on the spot just for a minor blowup.

What is this mystical mysterious grasp you speak of?

And is this the way a healthcare professional is supposed to speak about ordinary citizens?

Take care of yourselves people, these are the type of people appointed to treat and take care of us

Last edited:
So he left that **** on the court last time like you're supposed to, but you stewed about it since it happened and brought it back up outta nowhere? Because you didn't say anything about how he was acting this time so I can only assume he didn't do anything to upset you.

Son took the high road the first time....but all of a sudden he got on some "meet me outside" **** the second time 
laugh.gif

This. It is now confirmed by this latest fable that ol' boy embarrassed the wanna be Jason Bourne OP the other day. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Update -

Played ball at the same gym as dude today. After I got done beating his team and saw he was about to leave I called it quits for the day and went over and told him to meet me outside. He came out, I extended my hand out for a handshake and put the grasp of Zeus on dude's hand and asked if he was good. Long story short, he told me he's been upset about losing his dad this year and those "friends" of his that were there talking **** about him behind his back. Legit looked like he was about to cry talking about it. He apologized for how he acted and I dapped the dude up and told him it's all good.

Thought this was a mature way of handling it instead of stomping him out on the spot just for a minor blowup.
Man **** that *****'s life. Aint nobody giving a **** about his dead pappy or his friends talking **** about him. That aint no excuse.

Wow, literally had this situation happen to me the other day.

I'm coming home from the gym, get a call from my girl like someone stole my parking spot and they're being a **** about it (Just snowed, technically you can't save spots but everybody on the block does).  I get there, there's 3 dudes on a stoop.  I tell her to go inside and I'll handle it (Last thing that's happening is I'm getting beat in front on my girl).  I ask dude if he's parked there, he says yes.  I tell him that's her spot and he needs to bounce and find another.  He says you can't save spots and he'll leave in a hour.  I say fine and I'll be back.

In the meantime, my girl is mad.  Says I didn't defend her and he was disrespectful (which I wasn't there for) to her.  I tell her you want me to fight 3 dudes who have nothing better to do than smoke weed and sit on a stoop over a parking spot?  She's quiet but now I'm mad at her and the dudes.

Hour passes, dude's car is still so I knock on his door, he says you can't save spots and he'll leave soon.  Tell him he needs to move now and he does.  I've been in plenty of fights in high school and at this point in my life it's not worth it.  You either win and the other person gets hurt badly or tries to get revenge later or you lose and look stupid.  

I don't really see the need to fight as an adult unless your personal well being is at danger.  
See now if you had a real woman like Claire Underwood, then ya woman would've had all them dudes shook after she got them all arrested for some heinous crime.

Update -

Man **** that *****'s life. Aint nobody giving a **** about his dead pappy or his friends talking **** about him. That aint no excuse.
laugh.gif

you'd think with a screen name like Buc Em, even though it refers to the team, he would be much more thorough

mean.gif

Last edited:

Son took the high road the first time....but all of a sudden he got on some "meet me outside" **** the second time :lol:  

Nah man you don't get it, today, OP had the time cuz!

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

im always waiting for a chorus or hook to come in when i see that video.

Last edited:
Wow, literally had this situation happen to me the other day.

I'm coming home from the gym, get a call from my girl like someone stole my parking spot and they're being a **** about it (Just snowed, technically you can't save spots but everybody on the block does).  I get there, there's 3 dudes on a stoop.  I tell her to go inside and I'll handle it (Last thing that's happening is I'm getting beat in front on my girl).  I ask dude if he's parked there, he says yes.  I tell him that's her spot and he needs to bounce and find another.

In the meantime, my girl is mad.  Says I didn't defend her and he was disrespectful (which I wasn't there for) to her.  She's quiet but now I'm mad at her and the dudes.

Hour passes, dude's car is still so I knock on his door, he says you can't save spots and he'll leave soon.  Tell him he needs to move now and he does.

I don't really see the need to fight as an adult unless your personal well being is at danger.  

:x :smh:

so much foolishness in one post its crazy. you the type to let your girl gas you into something stupid...prime example is this situation.

drop that girl before she have you sitting in the county over something dumb man.

nobody is designed to a parking spot but your girl feel like she is? Then you try to tell dude to move?

then your silly girl gets mad bc you wasnt going 3 on 1 or screaming on 3 dudes? talking bout they disrespected her when in reality they probably told her the exact samething they told you.

then you go knock on dudes door to tell him to move from a spot that it is not yours?

then you finish the post off with that nonsense statement about you dont see the need to fight?

gotdamn its so much losing going on.

smarten up kid. for real.

Last edited:

Eh....I was actually friends with this dude in high school. He just kinda went downhill after that and now we just see eachother at a couple gyms from time to time. His dad also was homeless and lived in his car and died cause of some infections he caught out there.

This isn't some hood drug dealer...just one of those little suburban white kids that got into it mostly to support his own habit while making a little bit of extra cash on the side.

I made this thread mostly cause if there was going to be a problem again next time I played with him I wanted to hear from some other people what they thought would be grounds to actually fight somebody as an adult.

This isn't some hood drug dealer...just one of those little suburban white kids that got into it mostly to support his own habit while making a little bit of extra cash on the side.

:smh:

this whole time im thinking you fighting tyrone that just got out from a bid bc he moved major weight of diesel. Instead you letting Christian who gets the shakes and itches talk crazy to you?

then you go out and shake this dope heads hand the next day to apologize bc he talked sideways to YOU?

Last edited:
Dude evaluating his life over a confrontation with a pill abuser

Last edited:

Son took the high road the first time....but all of a sudden he got on some "meet me outside" **** the second time :lol:  

Nah man you don't get it, today, OP had the time cuz!

:lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bros I have NEVER seen this video before.... there's a goddamn baby holding hands while getting punked!

Oh my god. You dudes make up stories in your heads just to make **** more entertaining.

I went up to him and asked him if he was straight or if he had a problem...he apologized to ME and said how he was just upset about his dad and the **** he had going on with his friends.

The hands motions from :22-:27 will forever be funny...

Dude evaluating his life over a confrontation with a pill abuser

No clue why this made me laugh lmaooo

:smh:

this whole time im thinking you fighting tyrone that just got out from a bid bc he moved major weight of diesel. Instead you letting Christian who gets the shakes and itches talk crazy to you?

then you go out and shake this dope heads hand the next day to apologize bc he talked sideways to YOU?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

White Guy DESTROYS Black Gangster | AMAZINGLY BRUTAL FIGHT:

**** was in the related vids to that trailer park Crip video LMAOOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom