What's worth it to get into a fight as an adult?

View media item 1437266
"I learned a long time ago there's no sense getting all riled up every time a bunch of idiots give you a hard time. In the end, the universe tends to unfold as it should. Plus I have a really large penis. That keeps me happy."

:pimp:

I don't understand this thread.
OP got punked by some random skinny cat during a game of ball in front of everyone

everybody was prolly lowkey clowning him over it 

he comes up with two scenarios:

- one where he turns into van damme and hurts skinny dude so bad that he is hospitalized and the police send a task force to track down the assailant... 

- the other where he pulls out the moves he learned from ong bak and hurts skinny dude so bad that the guys wounds are recognized by his mother at the hospital and he somehow gets fired from his job.

in reality he did nothing and took the L

he now runs to niketalk and posts these scenarios in order to rationalize his public embarrassment

i still dont get how you get mad over ball and words :lol:
unless you physically thought he was going to hurt you

reported

Last edited:
The point is.....you stomp somebody out and there's real life consequences after that. You don't just beat somebody's face in then you both just call it a day just because it was on a basketball court.

This thread was made because I just laughed it off when the frail dude got all emotional because he was getting pushed around all day...but at what point do you not just laugh it off?

You dudes with your stories of mopping the floors with these guy's faces crack me up. You legitimately broke bones in the guy's face, gave him a concussion amongst other injuries and he just got up, went home, treated it all himself, went about his life and never had anything filed to the police? Please.

It's hilarious also that the only people that seem to have a problem over me not fighting are ones that can't seem to type worth a damn. Wonder why...?

Op sounds butthurt now.

The guy clearly got to you and you didn't want to fight. That's ok. I avoid confrontation too, but every fight I've ever seen on the bball court has been broken up by the other 8 guys within 5 seconds. After that, the two guys get a moment to chill out and we resume playing.

I condone you avoiding an altercation, but to follow up with how you would have broken his face and put him in the hospital doesn't mean anything. It's just all talk and everyone is capable of talking. Just leave it at how you avoided throwing hands for whatever reason.

Not to get off topic of calling OP soft, but I always wonder how I'd react if a confrontational dude was blatantly being disrespecting with my girl out in a bar/club and has no intention of apologizing.

Last edited:
^ I'd hope you'd react accordingly and fire off him.

I don't think there's a such thing as being too old to fight or being too "successful" to fight.

I think i'm old by NT standards and i have a career, but there's many things that can be said or done that warrants a man to tap someone's jaw.

Another man tells you to SUCK HIS **** even if it's over a basketball game or something trivial, i still feel you should fire off him. Then your not fighting over basketball, you are fighting him over disrespecting to you. If another man is trying to emasculate you, as man do what you have to do, to make sure he doesn't try that **** again.

But that's just how my OG raised me.

Op sounds butthurt now.

The guy clearly got to you and you didn't want to fight. That's ok. I avoid confrontation too, but every fight I've ever seen on the bball court has been broken up by the other 8 guys within 5 seconds. After that, the two guys get a moment to chill out and we resume playing.

I condone you avoiding an altercation, but to follow up with how you would have broken his face and put him in the hospital doesn't mean anything. It's just all talk and everyone is capable of talking. Just leave it at how you avoided throwing hands for whatever reason.

Exactly, if you felt a way about it, especially enough for you to come on here and make a thread about it then you should of squared up with him. If not, let it go. Its a difference between trash talk in basketball and flat out disrespect. The latter shouldn't be tolerated no matter where it occurs

The point is.....you stomp somebody out and there's real life consequences after that. 
i know plenty of cats who got their *** handed to him..and just took the L and kept it moving...

back in 05-06 i got into a lil scuffle with some insane crips who crashed a CSLB frat party

i took off one cat who felt he was untouchable because he was surrounded by his people

even though i put down the one i went at, i got ran up on and stomped out by at least 6-8 dudes...

curled up and took the beating... bruises, concussion, bloody face, slightly chipped molar

called a taxi afterwards and hit the crib, took a long shower, put a wet towel over my face, and cracked open a corona

dudes scrap all the time bruh... i don't know where you from but if nobody is dead after a fight, the fight wasnt that serious.

Last edited:
How many fights have yall been in? How manys Ws and Ls?

8 dubs and 1 and a half Ls for me.

And i dont even make the sound effects when i hit. I just keep sayin cussin
15 wubs 4 L's got jumped twice. 1 really bad one had to get stitches in my eye lid, cause got tackled from behind and he grabbed my arms and face hit the concrete. smh. off that 151 at a party

Not to get off topic of calling OP soft, but I always wonder how I'd react if a confrontational dude was blatantly being disrespecting with my girl out in a bar/club and has no intention of apologizing.

You ever heard the saying "Don't bring sand to the beach"?

Take your girl to a lounge or somewhere you can chill with other couples.

Why ****** continue to parade they girls through clubs is beyond me.

i know plenty of cats who got their *** handed to him..and just took the L and kept it moving...

back in 05-06 i got into a lil scuffle with some insane crips who crashed a CSLB frat party

i took off one cat who felt he was untouchable because he was surrounded by his people

even though i put down the one i went at, i got ran up on and stomped out by at least 6-8 dudes...

curled up and took the beating... bruises, concussion, bloody face, slightly chipped molar

called a taxi afterwards and hit the crib, took a long shower, put a wet towel over my face, and cracked open a corona

dudes scrap all the time bruh... i don't know where you from but if nobody is dead after a fight, the fight wasnt that serious.

Yall missing the whole point.

The cons outweigh the pros in this situation.

9/10 nothing will happen.

But it's still that chance of someone pullin a gun, or **** gettin real ugly.

If your a man with any type of life, you don't take those chances.

OP got punked by some random skinny cat during a game of ball in front of everyone

everybody was prolly lowkey clowning him over it 

he comes up with two scenarios:

- one where he turns into van damme and hurts skinny dude so bad that he is hospitalized and the police send a task force to track down the assailant... 
- the other where he pulls out the moves he learned from ong bak and hurts skinny dude so bad that the guys wounds are recognized by his mother at the hospital and he somehow gets fired from his job.

in reality he did nothing and took the L

he now runs to niketalk and posts these scenarios in order to rationalize his public embarrassment

Thanks. Repped.

The cons outweigh the pros in this situation.

9/10 nothing will happen.

But it's still that chance of someone pullin a gun, or **** gettin real ugly.

If your a man with any type of life, you don't take those chances.
this is true... and OP made the right move technically...

but coming online to talk about it and present mythical scenarios where he turns into john wick along with the overjustification of backing down is just corny.

Either you are in control of your ego, and backing down is no big deal... or you have an ego and you are just shook, which leads you to try to convince yourself that you arent shook by talking about it on niketalk.

If you think you can beat someone up at a ball court, and he'll just take the L and go home, you must live in a bouncy castle or something where everything is soft and colorful. Because where I'm from, no matter how small the L is, best believe that man will come back with either 1) his goons or 2) the blickie. Either way, that court is gonna get wet up. Cats don't go to a hospital, they come back and wet **** up. So unless you're about what may result from you "winning a fight", just walk away B.

No street cat is about to go to a hospital to heal his battle wounds, B :lol: :rofl:
Hell, even if It was a 10 year old and he went home to his moms with a busted face, his mom would just wipe it off and throw some ice on it. Cats don't got health insurance like that, B. Emergency rooms are wild expensive.

If you get into a fight, you need to be more worried about the fact that he might not take that L too lightly, instead of losing your job at the hospital

All in all, you're still alive and well, so you did the right thing.

Last edited:

You ever heard the saying "Don't bring sand to the beach"?

Take your girl to a lounge or somewhere you can chill with other couples.

Why ****** continue to parade they girls through clubs is beyond me.
it was a hypothetical, I'm not "parading" girls through a club and didn't ask for advice for where to take a girl out to as if bar and club is number one and two on my list of places for the best date.

And also, I don't know where you're from but in NY even nice lounges have plenty of single people that attend them, most of which are drinking, and some of which can eventually turn into a drunken ******* and become the confrontational person i initially brought up in my scenario. And whether it's going out with co-workers, for a friends birthday, etc. you can just wind up throughout the years of being with somebody at a bar or club together at least a couple of times. 

Focusing on somehow avoiding establishments that have single people attending them with your girl for the duration of your entire relationship is detracting from my initial scenario on how to handle things if something like that ever happened.

The last chick I was with absolutely hated violence. Even told her a story of how I successfully defended myself against 2 people and she got mad at me. Some chicks look down on that defending her honor with the hands stuff because they hate all forms of violence.

Because where I'm from, no matter how small the L is, best believe that man will come back with either 1) his goons or 2) the blickie. Either way, that court is gonna get wet up.
street cats get beat up everyday b... the murder rate isn't equal to or greater than the assault rate....

stop exaggerating... 

it was a hypothetical, I'm not "parading" girls through a club and didn't ask for advice for where to take a girl out to as if bar and club is number one and two on my list of places for the best date.

And also, I don't know where you're from but in NY even nice lounges have plenty of single people that attend them, most of which are drinking, and some of which can eventually turn into a drunken ******* and become the confrontational person i initially brought up in my scenario. And whether it's going out with co-workers, for a friends birthday, etc. you can just wind up throughout the years of being with somebody at a bar or club together at least a couple of times. 

Focusing on somehow avoiding establishments that have single people attending them with your girl for the duration of your entire relationship is detracting from my initial scenario on how to handle things if something like that ever happened.

The last chick I was with absolutely hated violence. Even told her a story of how I successfully defended myself against 2 people and she got mad at me. Some chicks look down on that defending her honor with the hands stuff because they hate all forms of violence.
[/quote]

Ok, so whats your question lol?

You know exactly how you'll react.

You'll do nothing but walk away and your girl will respect you more for it.

Last edited:
street cats get beat up everyday b... the murder rate isn't equal to or greater than the assault rate....

stop exaggerating... 

Who said anything about murder?
Death isn't an automatic result of gunfire. People get shot in non-lethal places everyday. Sometimes, gunfire erupts, but no one gets hit. You know these cats can't shoot.
I'm just saying that there's a VERY high possibility that a gun WILL get drawn

stop exaggerating... 
Who said anything about murder?
Death isn't an automatic result of gunfire. People get shot in non-lethal places everyday. Sometimes, gunfire erupts, but no one gets hit. You know these cats can't shoot.
I'm just saying that there's a VERY high possibility that a gun WILL get drawn
the attempted murder rate + murder rate is not equal to or greater than the assault rate.... 

the attempted murder rate + murder rate is not equal to or greater than the assault rate.... 

Pulling a gun out on someone isn't attempted murder. The common misconstrued definition of "Attempted murder" is legally considered assault. Getting into a physical altercation with someone is battery.

The legal definition of assault is
"Intentionally putting another person in reasonable apprehension of an imminent harmful or offensive contact. No intent to cause physical injury needs to exist, and no physical injury needs to result."

For example, if person A pulls a gun out on person B, in an attempt to back him down/shake him up, but doesn't shoot, that's considered as assault. Even if he does shoot him but doesn't kill him, that's considered assault + battery (physical act that results in harmful or offensive contact with another's person without that person's consent.)

It's not attempted murder until the judge can prove that the man shot him with intention to kill him. If he shot him in the arm or leg on purpose, that's not attempted murder, that's assault and battery. Assault for when he pulled the gun out, and battery for when he shot him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom