What's wrong with Gay Marriage?

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

It's a sin...when God created man, he didn't give him another man, he gave him a woman.

As a father, I don't want my children being confused by what this world has decided to deem right all of a sudden. I can teach them the natural order, but there will surely be questions when they see two males getting it in for all the world to see.

For those of you that say it's just an old fairytale book, do you think murder should be legalized? How about stealing? You may not have any religious belief, but surely you can see the male and female bodies were created for one another.

Because words don't always convey the correct message....I don't hate gay people. I don't hate anyone. I just have my beliefs and try to stay true to them.
Fair enough, but your 'beliefs' are rubbish.  So you don't want homosexual marriages because it may cause you have to do your job; parent? For %+#%'s sake! 'Let's deny people rights because I am a bit uncomfy with answering questions my kids may hypothetically ask!' 

LOL this is at the top of the list for the worst excuses for not supporting homosexuality, incompetent ignorant parents not wanting to explain things to their children.
laugh.gif

The "God" created man and woman excuse just proves to me how dimwitted a lot of religious people are. No one is this stupid
eyes.gif
Last time I checked your imaginary God created everything on this earth including homosexuals. So did he/she/it create homosexuals just so they can be shunned and discriminated against on this planet?   According to your reasoning, your God is either incompetent or evil.

(of course I say this under the assumption that you're not one of those idiots who think straight men get up in the morning and decide to smash dudes
ohwell.gif
)

Like someone said before your worth as a human being isn't measured by your ability to reproduce. There are people on this earth who breed like rabbit who are absolutely unfit to be parents. There are people on this planet who abandon bring children into this God forsaken planet just to neglect them. So a gay couple who chooses to adopt a child abandoned by a heterosexual couple is looked less than favorably.

Like I stated earlier if there is a hell, a lot of y'all would be surprised when you get there. Real talk.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

It's a sin...when God created man, he didn't give him another man, he gave him a woman.

As a father, I don't want my children being confused by what this world has decided to deem right all of a sudden. I can teach them the natural order, but there will surely be questions when they see two males getting it in for all the world to see.

For those of you that say it's just an old fairytale book, do you think murder should be legalized? How about stealing? You may not have any religious belief, but surely you can see the male and female bodies were created for one another.

Because words don't always convey the correct message....I don't hate gay people. I don't hate anyone. I just have my beliefs and try to stay true to them.
Fair enough, but your 'beliefs' are rubbish.  So you don't want homosexual marriages because it may cause you have to do your job; parent? For %+#%'s sake! 'Let's deny people rights because I am a bit uncomfy with answering questions my kids may hypothetically ask!' 

LOL this is at the top of the list for the worst excuses for not supporting homosexuality, incompetent ignorant parents not wanting to explain things to their children.
laugh.gif

The "God" created man and woman excuse just proves to me how dimwitted a lot of religious people are. No one is this stupid
eyes.gif
Last time I checked your imaginary God created everything on this earth including homosexuals. So did he/she/it create homosexuals just so they can be shunned and discriminated against on this planet?   According to your reasoning, your God is either incompetent or evil.

(of course I say this under the assumption that you're not one of those idiots who think straight men get up in the morning and decide to smash dudes
ohwell.gif
)

Like someone said before your worth as a human being isn't measured by your ability to reproduce. There are people on this earth who breed like rabbit who are absolutely unfit to be parents. There are people on this planet who abandon bring children into this God forsaken planet just to neglect them. So a gay couple who chooses to adopt a child abandoned by a heterosexual couple is looked less than favorably.

Like I stated earlier if there is a hell, a lot of y'all would be surprised when you get there. Real talk.
ohwell.gif

@Scars, she and I have been planning marriage for the past two years. We were set to get married before we found out she as pregnant with twins. As with any relationship, there have been delays. Yes, the children were born prior to marriage. Yes, pre-marital sex is a sin. I see your point in that no sin is greater than another. However, one sin is not the same as a sinful lifestyle.
Dude, you're "Living in Sin"
roll.gif

How you gonna get on anyone for their "sinful" lifestyles?

@Scars, she and I have been planning marriage for the past two years. We were set to get married before we found out she as pregnant with twins. As with any relationship, there have been delays. Yes, the children were born prior to marriage. Yes, pre-marital sex is a sin. I see your point in that no sin is greater than another. However, one sin is not the same as a sinful lifestyle.
I understand that and I personally don't look down on you, I hope the best for your children in all sincerity.

My other question is what will you do if one of your children is a homosexual?

Dude, you're "Living in Sin"
roll.gif

How you gonna get on anyone for their "sinful" lifestyles?

I understand that and I personally don't look down on you, I hope the best for your children in all sincerity.

I hate this living in sin argument. You people know that homosexuality was only considered sinful because it didn't lead to procreation which is essentially the same as premarital sex, right? But whatever, continue demonizing homosexuals for their sinful lifestyles as you go around wearing condoms and buying plan B. Typical religious hypocrites.

I hate this living in sin argument. You people know that homosexuality was only considered sinful because it didn't lead to procreation which is essentially the same as premarital sex, right? But whatever, continue demonizing homosexuals for their sinful lifestyles as you go around wearing condoms and buying plan B. Typical religious hypocrites.

lobotomybeats wrote:
AntBanks81 wrote:
@lobotomy, My kids are fine. Maybe you should refrain from putting any on this earth with your mindset. Everything isn't to be accepted in this world. As someone posted earlier...what's next?

As I said before, homosexuality is a sin. so is murder.
Equating murder and one's sexuality says enough about you.  Good luck with the kids, man.  I sincerely mean that. They will need it. You are putting them at such a disadvantage.

Lobotomy...based on your posts, is it safe to say that you are not one of faith? Do you believe in God? If not, as your posts suggest, good luck with your life. You have bigger issues than my opinions. My children are in a good place. There is no "disadvantage." I'd appreciate it if you no longer speak on them because your sarcastic statements are cause for a problem.

My point is that the two are sins. None of us are perfect. We all have made and will likely continue to make mistakes. Hopefully, we learn from them. I feel that turning the meaning of marriage around for a select group is silly. I believe it is wrong. If everyone just did whatever they felt like doing, this world would be chaotic.

You may be a "free thinker" that feels that everything is OK. One day you might see the error in that. I pray that you do.

DaR...this is a subject that requires religion IMO. Some of us on the board believe this topic is wrong because of our spiritual beliefs.Others feel it is right because of their own reasoning and backgrounds.

I'm done...it is what it is and we all have our opinions. Good day to you all! 

lobotomybeats wrote:
AntBanks81 wrote:
@lobotomy, My kids are fine. Maybe you should refrain from putting any on this earth with your mindset. Everything isn't to be accepted in this world. As someone posted earlier...what's next?

Equating murder and one's sexuality says enough about you.  Good luck with the kids, man.  I sincerely mean that. They will need it. You are putting them at such a disadvantage.

Lobotomy...based on your posts, is it safe to say that you are not one of faith? Do you believe in God? If not, as your posts suggest, good luck with your life. You have bigger issues than my opinions. My children are in a good place. There is no "disadvantage." I'd appreciate it if you no longer speak on them because your sarcastic statements are cause for a problem.

My point is that the two are sins. None of us are perfect. We all have made and will likely continue to make mistakes. Hopefully, we learn from them. I feel that turning the meaning of marriage around for a select group is silly. I believe it is wrong. If everyone just did whatever they felt like doing, this world would be chaotic.

You may be a "free thinker" that feels that everything is OK. One day you might see the error in that. I pray that you do.

DaR...this is a subject that requires religion IMO. Some of us on the board believe this topic is wrong because of our spiritual beliefs.Others feel it is right because of their own reasoning and backgrounds.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

The concept of homosexuality is a manifestation not creation. A creation is evident.

what does that even mean?

It's God's "duty" to make sure people don't turn out "different" especially if it's something that will be a detriment to their quality of life. If he is as omnipotent as they claim the only reason for him creating homosexuals is that he likes to see people suffer.

The concept of homosexuality is a manifestation not creation. A creation is evident.

It's God's "duty" to make sure people don't turn out "different" especially if it's something that will be a detriment to their quality of life. If he is as omnipotent as they claim the only reason for him creating homosexuals is that he likes to see people suffer.

lobotomybeats wrote:
AntBanks81 wrote:

Only a selfish human being would let their own "personal" beliefs get in the way of somebody's happiness. Not everyone shares your spiritual beliefs and not all religions shun homosexuality. There have been/are thousands of Gods worshipped on this planet, yours isn't special in any way.

lobotomybeats wrote:
AntBanks81 wrote:

Only a selfish human being would let their own "personal" beliefs get in the way of somebody's happiness. Not everyone shares your spiritual beliefs and not all religions shun homosexuality. There have been/are thousands of Gods worshipped on this planet, yours isn't special in any way.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

lobotomybeats wrote:

Simple but dope response
smokin.gif

lobotomybeats wrote:

Simple but dope response
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I will always love my children. They have the ability to make their own decisions in life. All that I can do is give them the upbringing to see what is right and wrong. However, I will not support their decision. As I said earlier, I don't hate homosexuals. I disagree with the lifestyle.

@GryPr, Actually, my fiancee and I haven't been doing that for a while. I'm just trying to be better. 

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I will always love my children. They have the ability to make their own decisions in life. All that I can do is give them the upbringing to see what is right and wrong. However, I will not support their decision. As I said earlier, I don't hate homosexuals. I disagree with the lifestyle.

@GryPr, Actually, my fiancee and I haven't been doing that for a while. I'm just trying to be better. 

Actually, God gives us free will. He doesn't just create robots to praise him all day and night. How could we learn if we were only programmed to do things His way?

To your question at me, my "selfish" beliefs aren't stopping anyone. I have no pull or say in the lives of anyone besides myself. I stated my opinion. 

"Opinions are like booties, everyone has one and they all stink to someone"

I've seen your posts before but never asked you before...what is your belief? Are you denying there is one creator?

I gotta get ready for work I will check back on this later.

Back
Top Bottom