What's your favorite balling shoe of ALL TIME?

1)

830017511m.jpg

Air Jordan XVI - Gingers - Haven't played in the clear-soled 16's but these are money. The blow-molded heel Air is the best cushioning I'vepersonally played on in all my years of basketball. Responsive but not springy or bouncy like Zoom Air (see Jordan XII) can be.
aj16_mid_ginger_2.jpg

Honorable mentions:
Air Adjust Force (removable strap) (1996)
adjust_force_wht_blk_5.jpg

Air Up (1994/95)
k1.png

cant make up my mind. zoom kobe 1s so nice and light, huaraches 2k4 also light(whit, red, black) so sexy, Tmacs 4.

foamposite pro, they were so cushy....so different. the best ballin shoes I've played in. Runner up Air jordan 17's.

its between 2k4's and ZK1's........ I also remember the original X's were really great too. I got a pair of retros just recently and theydefinitely dont feel as comfortable as the OGs.

^ That's not the grammar I'm talking about. You missed your "K", I don't want your picture.

Oh, and let's get this thread to ONE SHOE CHOICE! I hate these lists, the top threes or whatever. Give us your desert island, one shoe for the rest of alltime, final choice. If you wanna list a couple you like, start another thread

I love this shoe. It's got the best combination of cushioning and support.
This is the best colorway.

big-east-package-air-force-25-14.jpg

104-0409_IMG.JPG
Only shoe I have bought three pairs of 1988, 1994, 2003. And wore the bottoms off all of them. Sitting here wearing the 1994's right now.

and12chimidblue_.jpg

I really like these for some reason. Cheap and the PE colorways were ridiculous. jason williams grizzlies
eek.gif

In all seriousness... Spot-Bilt X-Press (They retro'd them last year as Sauconys, with typical retro alterations)

I think the retros were only released in Asia...
smh.gif

Flightposite 3's
Flightposite 3's
Flightposite 3's HOW COULD NO ONE HAVE MENTIONED THESE YET IN THIS POST?!

Ive had two pairs, and just recently dusted off the one remaining pair I had in the trunk of my car after like 5 years. I forgot how great these were for ball.If I could only wear only wear one shoe to play ball in for the rest of my life, it would be these.

Honorable mentions: Jordan XX2, Air Penny IV, Zoom Turbine, Jordan XIV.

Back
Top Bottom