What's your favorite balling shoe of ALL TIME?

Originally Posted by xreed

Nike Air Jordan XII
136001-102-400.jpg
Co-Sign
pimp.gif

in regards to people complaining about the pinky toe pain in the XIX SE, i have wide feet and i remember the first few times playing in the XIX SE iexperienced the same thing, but after those few times, the patent stretched and I didnt feel the pain anymore

AJ XIV

The forefoot cushioning might be the only thing wrong with this shoe. Otherwise, the shoe performs excellent in all areas.

"AJ XIV

The forefoot cushioning might be the only thing wrong with this shoe. Otherwise, the shoe performs excellent in all areas. "

^ Uh, so half of the shoe has no cushioning, but otherwise okay? That's like saying the left shoe fell apart but otherwise the pair is excellent. Count meas someone not impressed with %50 of a shoe, especially a J sig model that went for what, like $150? Weak.

My favorites so far... Nike Hyperdunk's World Basketball Festival edition.
351609z0wm.jpg

the adidas GDL, were the best shoes by far when i was in HS, but i was 6'2 165, 170 in soaking wet clothes, so idk how those would feel with my current 6'2 210 body now

so yea, one shoe for the rest of my life???

Nike-Hyperdunk-2012-Kyrie-Irving.jpg

Last edited:
^^ Haha, digging realllllll deep into the archives for this one.

With my shoes, I'm not as concerned with the weight as I am with the traction. For some reason, I never fell in love with the 2k4's like everyone else did. ZK6, Hyperdunk, Hyperdunk 2012, ZKIII, Jordan XX, OG Hyperfuse, in no particular order. I would say Soldier VIs, but they aren't the most durable of shoes. Cushioning, traction, and weight were all there though...

I might have to jump back in here to add more later.

These uptempos fellas. The Huaraches 2k4s and Jordan XVII's also.  The Jordan XIIIs are the most comfortable, but I've never shot ball in them.

These uptempos fellas. The Huaraches 2k4s and Jordan XVII's also.  The Jordan XIIIs are the most comfortable, but I've never shot ball in them.
Yes. Those were so comfortable. 

Also had one of my top scoring games in Foamposite Pros in middle school. LOL (14 pts in one quarter)

OG Nike Zoom Flight 5
Black/White or White/Navy

-Low top
-Unbelieveable traction
-Wide forefoot
-Padded collar for ankle protection
-Perfect amount of eyelets for lacing system

Top 3 Ballin shoes for me:
1.) Nike Zoom Huarache 2k4
2.) Air Jordan 22
3.) Lebron III

Back