roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Since I guess that's what you wanted.

grin.gif

If you like your girl that much and look past her faults, why are you putting so much attention to what people over the internet think? What self respecting man that cares about his girl puts up picture of their girl like that on an internet message board? This is corny fam...

nerd.gif

truth is... don't tell nobody............... aight?

Spoiler [+]
we don't actually care what ya'll thinlk...shhhhhhh..... keep that low though. I BEEN winning. This is just me pointing to the score board...

Originally Posted by RFX45

Haven't done this in a while but my list has changed quite a bit from the past few years.

Paul Smith
Lanvin
Maison Martin Margiela
Burberry Prorsum
Dior Homme
Raf Simons
Rick Owens
Jil Sander
Spurr
Gucci
Louis Vuitton
Rag & Bone
John Varvatos
Salvatore Ferragamo
Julius
Balmain
Vince
YSL
Band of Outsiders
Richard Chai
Levis
Brooks Brothers
Ben Sherman

That's off the top of my head. I am probably forgetting a couple more.
laugh.gif
Hmm...nice! Good taste you have there. I'll raise you Ermenegildo Zegna (including Zegna Sport and Z-Zegna), Adidas Y-3 by Yohji Yamamoto, and Eternal jeans! 
Oh, I also love 2xist underwear and socks by Brioni. I'm trying to wear only these names. Quality of clothes > quantity.

I'm no troll.. I'm whatever fictional creature eats trolls. I fish for trolls with threads with an ulterior motive.

Troll user hates anti troll thread.. Go figure..

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

this went over most of you guys heads...

someone will catch on in the morning
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

They got that insider info'

indifferent.gif

corny

nothing insider the thread is probably on one of the first 3 pages...

and i agree that picture is OD...

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

this went over most of you guys heads...

someone will catch on in the morning
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

They got that insider info'

indifferent.gif

corny

nothing insider the thread is probably on one of the first 3 pages...

and i agree that picture is OD...

Wasn't exactly my idea... like I said, WE don't give a damn... 

But I've made my point if there ever was one to be made. Anybody got any ugly jokes left? I wanna hear all the accurate ones first.........*crickets*......

Originally Posted by Murda He

I'm no troll.. I'm whatever fictional creature eats trolls. I fish for trolls with threads with an ulterior motive.

How are you not trolling?You say your favorite clothing line is GAP, post a pic of your girl, made your sig "fall into the..........gap", and you want us to see what you did there.To prove how much Y'ALL don't care? For what purpose?Then, on top of that, you ask if anyone has more ugly jokes?Fishing for negative attention towards yourself/your girl is definitely trollin.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

How are you not trolling?You say your favorite clothing line is GAP, post a pic of your girl, made your sig "fall into the..........gap", and you want us to see what you did there.To prove how much Y'ALL don't care? For what purpose?Then, on top of that, you ask if anyone has more ugly jokes?Fishing for negative attention towards yourself/your girl is definitely trollin.
grin.gif
Dude... chill. You care way too much at 4 AM. If I'm trolling, you're practically Cloverfielding right now. Woosah.. don't let it get to you man... just ride it out man.. it'll be ok Clover. Breeeeathe...

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

grin.gif
Dude... chill. You care way too much at 4 AM. If I'm trolling, you're practically Cloverfielding right now. Woosah.. don't let it get to you man... just ride it out man.. it'll be ok Clover. Breeeeathe...

Typical response.
laugh.gif
Ok, I'm done here.
smile.gif

He's dropping knowledge.

this-looks-like-a-troll.jpg

Cuz it's always trolling when I do it.. I know. We been here before Mang... on Larry, I just ain't built to go. I ain't never going. I just ain't... "Sorry"... ..

i don't know what any of that meant.

i wasn't calling you a troll tho.

i... am... confused...

laugh.gif
.. my bad.. I gets to talking real me-like when I'm confrontational.. nvm then... my blow
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom