What's your favorite clothing line?

im going to ignore the cry for attention and say i too like the gap with some jcrew and guess sprinkled in there,.

RL,LRG, LEVIES , CROOKS & CASTLES, 10 DEEP,

I LIKE SOME STUFF FROM DOPE COUTURE
BUT 2X IS NOT GOING TO CUT IT FOR SOMEONE THATS 6'3 270LBS

Express

GAP

American Eagle

Hollister

Abercrombie n Fitch

Levis

POLO

and to a lesser extent, Lucky Brand

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Ed Hardy and True Religion. 
pimp.gif
Ed HARDY! OH YEAHHH! Afflication! OH YEAH

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by Murda He

I'm no troll.. I'm whatever fictional creature eats trolls. I fish for trolls with threads with an ulterior motive.

Troll user hates anti troll thread.. Go figure..

How are you not trolling?You say your favorite clothing line is GAP, post a pic of your girl, made your sig "fall into the..........gap", and you want us to see what you did there.To prove how much Y'ALL don't care? For what purpose?Then, on top of that, you ask if anyone has more ugly jokes?Fishing for negative attention towards yourself/your girl is definitely trollin.
grin.gif
Dude... chill. You care way too much at 4 AM. If I'm trolling, you're practically Cloverfielding right now. Woosah.. don't let it get to you man... just ride it out man.. it'll be ok Clover. Breeeeathe...

Still corny

smh..... these new members. Why can't you just keep in the og thread. Yes the gap is huge and yes a medium sized penis can fit in it

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

op put gap cause it stands for gay and proud 

I still dont get it. And judging by his sig now...I still dont get it. Is that funny? How?

Back
Top Bottom