What's Your Favorite Sandwich

Subway - Turkey and bacon on Honey Oat bread...the toppings vary, but it needs to have honey mustard on there to be complete.

Any other regular sandwich spot, give me a club on white and I'm good money

A turkey, bacon and cheddar sandwhich with mayo on potato bread
pimp.gif

Subway - Turkey and bacon on Honey Oat bread...the toppings vary, but it needs to have honey mustard on there to be complete.

Any other regular sandwich spot, give me a club on white and I'm good money

Just a couple..
1) Chicken Cutlet, Roasted Peppers, Fresh Mozzarella, Mayo, Olive Oil 

2) Sliced Turkey Breast BLT, Mayo

3) Chicken Cutlet, Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, BBQ Sauce

4) Roast Beef covered in Mayo, Provolone, LT, Jalapenos 

Just a couple..
1) Chicken Cutlet, Roasted Peppers, Fresh Mozzarella, Mayo, Olive Oil 

2) Sliced Turkey Breast BLT, Mayo

3) Chicken Cutlet, Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, BBQ Sauce

4) Roast Beef covered in Mayo, Provolone, LT, Jalapenos 

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

The Prison Deluxe - bologna and American cheese on white bread with a plum on the side.

That's a good one.  Bologna with Kraft american singles is maybe my favorite snack.  I don't even need the bread.  I just squirt a little mustard on there and just roll the meat and cheese up. 

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

The Prison Deluxe - bologna and American cheese on white bread with a plum on the side.

That's a good one.  Bologna with Kraft american singles is maybe my favorite snack.  I don't even need the bread.  I just squirt a little mustard on there and just roll the meat and cheese up. 

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

Also... if you're man enough (or stoned enough) try the Elvis: Peanut butter, banana, and BACON!
eek.gif

tumblr_l3svfqbEN31qc58uzo1_500.jpg

Where do they sell these at? I would try it if not look like im gonna have to cook one up. 

Also... if you're man enough (or stoned enough) try the Elvis: Peanut butter, banana, and BACON!
eek.gif

Where do they sell these at? I would try it if not look like im gonna have to cook one up. 

Originally Posted by ndnboi

eek.gif

Not sure where they sell it but I've made it a few times before... it's AMAZING!
eek.gif
Get extra thick bacon... it makes it way better.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ndnboi

eek.gif

Not sure where they sell it but I've made it a few times before... it's AMAZING!
eek.gif
Get extra thick bacon... it makes it way better.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom