What's Your Favorite Sandwich

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

The Philadelphia Cheese Steak 

l.jpg
Pretty much.  With lettuce and tomato on the side and curly fries or mashed potatoes instead.  Damn Im hungry

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

The Philadelphia Cheese Steak 

l.jpg
Pretty much.  With lettuce and tomato on the side and curly fries or mashed potatoes instead.  Damn Im hungry

Ham, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Mayo, Cheese, Jalapeno.
pimp.gif

If it's from Subway i'll add Cucumbers and Wheat Bread (no onion).

Classic Lays and Dr.Pepper.

Ham, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Mayo, Cheese, Jalapeno.
pimp.gif

If it's from Subway i'll add Cucumbers and Wheat Bread (no onion).

Classic Lays and Dr.Pepper.

Tuna on wheat with cheddar cheese, onions, pickles, mayo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i have had that sandwich probably 500 times in my life

Tuna on wheat with cheddar cheese, onions, pickles, mayo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i have had that sandwich probably 500 times in my life

From Publix or Subway. Footlong, mayo, provalone cheese, roast beef and turkey, Sprinkle of parmesan cheese. That's it I hate veggies.

From Publix or Subway. Footlong, mayo, provalone cheese, roast beef and turkey, Sprinkle of parmesan cheese. That's it I hate veggies.

The Beast from Cherry Valley. Don't have it often, but is amazing.

Chicken Cutlet w/ Bacon+ Swiss+ Onion Rings Brown Gravy on a Toasted Garlic Hero

The Beast from Cherry Valley. Don't have it often, but is amazing.

Chicken Cutlet w/ Bacon+ Swiss+ Onion Rings Brown Gravy on a Toasted Garlic Hero

The Godmother from Bay Cities Deli in Santa Monica, CA -- genoa salami, mortadella
coppacola, ham, prosciutto, provolone and whatever else you want to add. I usually get it with mayo, mustard, vinegar, lettuce, tomato, onion and sweet bell peppers. Best. Sandwich. Ever.

The Godmother from Bay Cities Deli in Santa Monica, CA -- genoa salami, mortadella
coppacola, ham, prosciutto, provolone and whatever else you want to add. I usually get it with mayo, mustard, vinegar, lettuce, tomato, onion and sweet bell peppers. Best. Sandwich. Ever.

Back
Top Bottom