What's Your Favorite Sandwich

pastrami on rye with dijon mustard
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lawdog1

The Godmother from Bay Cities Deli in Santa Monica, CA -- genoa salami, mortadella
coppacola, ham, prosciutto, provolone and whatever else you want to add. I usually get it with mayo, mustard, vinegar, lettuce, tomato, onion and sweet bell peppers. Best. Sandwich. Ever.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

want.

The Godmother from Bay Cities Deli in Santa Monica, CA -- genoa salami, mortadella
coppacola, ham, prosciutto, provolone and whatever else you want to add. I usually get it with mayo, mustard, vinegar, lettuce, tomato, onion and sweet bell peppers. Best. Sandwich. Ever.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

want.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

want.

You might also appreciate that Bay Cities is a good place for spotting entertainment "industry" types.  Sean Penn's brother, the late Chris Penn, was a regular.  I saw Chris Klien and Katie Homes in there together a few years back.  I've know I've seen a couple other celebs in there too, but I can't remember who at the moment.    

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

want.

You might also appreciate that Bay Cities is a good place for spotting entertainment "industry" types.  Sean Penn's brother, the late Chris Penn, was a regular.  I saw Chris Klien and Katie Homes in there together a few years back.  I've know I've seen a couple other celebs in there too, but I can't remember who at the moment.    

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

want.
3045215514_f4f2c682ce.jpg

Its been a few months since I've had one, mostly cause I've been opting for the hot pastrami instead.

Dont let that picture fool you.  It may look like any other cold cut italian sub but its not.  The secret to the deliciousness of Bay Cities sandwiches (including the Godmother) is the fresh baked italian bread that it comes on.  That bread is the G.O.A.T.  No exaggeration.  I would walk into Bay Cities and walk out spending $60 EASY just on multiple loafs of bread, charcuterie, cold cuts, and a couple sandwiches to go.

Godmother w/ works + Ice cold Orangina = meal of champions

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

want.
3045215514_f4f2c682ce.jpg

Its been a few months since I've had one, mostly cause I've been opting for the hot pastrami instead.

Dont let that picture fool you.  It may look like any other cold cut italian sub but its not.  The secret to the deliciousness of Bay Cities sandwiches (including the Godmother) is the fresh baked italian bread that it comes on.  That bread is the G.O.A.T.  No exaggeration.  I would walk into Bay Cities and walk out spending $60 EASY just on multiple loafs of bread, charcuterie, cold cuts, and a couple sandwiches to go.

Godmother w/ works + Ice cold Orangina = meal of champions

I don't need all the fancy toppings and what not. Hot pastrami sandwich with pickles on the side from pretty much any NYC deli. Katz's or your neighborhood Jewish joint. I'm not picky.

I don't need all the fancy toppings and what not. Hot pastrami sandwich with pickles on the side from pretty much any NYC deli. Katz's or your neighborhood Jewish joint. I'm not picky.

Damn this is hard but gotta be between Philly cheese steak and peanut butter and jelly lol

Damn this is hard but gotta be between Philly cheese steak and peanut butter and jelly lol

I make a great curry chicken salad on a hoagie roll with spinach n tomato n its
pimp.gif

I want to try a sandwhich from that boston place in the espn commercial. they look like theyd be good

I make a great curry chicken salad on a hoagie roll with spinach n tomato n its
pimp.gif

I want to try a sandwhich from that boston place in the espn commercial. they look like theyd be good

Tom Brady from Ikesplace
Vegan breaded chicken, garlic and herb sauce, mushrooms, avacado, cheddar.
tom_brady.JPG

Tom Brady from Ikesplace
Vegan breaded chicken, garlic and herb sauce, mushrooms, avacado, cheddar.
tom_brady.JPG

Back
Top Bottom