WHATS YOUR FIST PAIR OF JORDANS AND STORY BEHIND IT

Mine Where the 2000 Infrared 6's when I was 9.... The story behind it was I hated them they were but my mom got those as school shoes and I started to love I passed them down to My Lil Nephew.

Mine Where the 2000 Infrared 6's when I was 9.... The story behind it was I hated them they were but my mom got those as school shoes and I started to love I passed them down to My Lil Nephew.

First ever pair of Jordan was Obsidian XII in Junior high. I wish i wasnt dumb and put it inside of the apartment instead of the hallway.............someone stole one of the shoe......didnt steal the pair but just one of the shoe......................to this date, i dont know why.

Patiently waiting for JB to retro them darn obsidian XII.

First ever pair of Jordan was Obsidian XII in Junior high. I wish i wasnt dumb and put it inside of the apartment instead of the hallway.............someone stole one of the shoe......didnt steal the pair but just one of the shoe......................to this date, i dont know why.

Patiently waiting for JB to retro them darn obsidian XII.

My first pair I can recall were the OG Team Elite's, had only a hint of grey suede on one block if you know which ones I mean. I was in 7th grade.

Story behind them:

My parents never bought me Jordan's because we were a less fortunate family, and my older cousin bought them for me when school started because she knew I was a good kid!
smile.gif

My first pair I can recall were the OG Team Elite's, had only a hint of grey suede on one block if you know which ones I mean. I was in 7th grade.

Story behind them:

My parents never bought me Jordan's because we were a less fortunate family, and my older cousin bought them for me when school started because she knew I was a good kid!
smile.gif

Story behind them:

smile.gif

Story behind them:

smile.gif

my first pair were the Retro 1s from 1994, but I got them in early 1995 when they were priced at about $30 from a Footaction. My second pair was the Retro 2 that came out just before school started back up in 1995, I remember wearing those to school on the first day.

my first pair were the Retro 1s from 1994, but I got them in early 1995 when they were priced at about $30 from a Footaction. My second pair was the Retro 2 that came out just before school started back up in 1995, I remember wearing those to school on the first day.

OG Maron VIs in like 7th grade...got em from Athlete's Foot going out of business sale along with some 180 Nike Pumps. Dogged the VIs out, popped the air units and everything...ended up giving them away.

OG Maron VIs in like 7th grade...got em from Athlete's Foot going out of business sale along with some 180 Nike Pumps. Dogged the VIs out, popped the air units and everything...ended up giving them away.

Mines were the Og 8s and the funny thing is my first pair of Jordan's just so happen to be my first shoe period.My uncle used to be a heavy shoe collector in his prime and he was working at a footlocker in the Bronx when these came out and he said as soon as the came out he scoop 2pairs for himself and 1 pair for me to rock. Unfortunately I lost one of the shoes but O well here they go!

Mines were the Og 8s and the funny thing is my first pair of Jordan's just so happen to be my first shoe period.My uncle used to be a heavy shoe collector in his prime and he was working at a footlocker in the Bronx when these came out and he said as soon as the came out he scoop 2pairs for himself and 1 pair for me to rock. Unfortunately I lost one of the shoes but O well here they go!

my very first pair of J's were the obsidian XVs..bought them because they were marked down for $50 plus and additional 50% with the BOGO sale @ FL

my very first pair of J's were the obsidian XVs..bought them because they were marked down for $50 plus and additional 50% with the BOGO sale @ FL

First pair was the OG playoff VII's (raptors, I guess). Got them at JC Penny on sale cause the VIII's were already out or just about to come out, and they were like $79 or something like that. (JC Penny used to carry HEAT back in the day. Any Jordans, Pippens, Air Maxes, Barkley's could be copped there.) I could never get my mom to spend more than $100 on a pair of sneakers and I was too young to work for my own money back then, so I just begged her to get them for me. She was hesitant cause she had just bought me a pair of Flight Lites or something (also on sale. Just how it went, I was just happy to get any pair of Nike's back then) and she was saying I didn't need another pair of kicks. I told her I'd wash her car every week for like 3 months, and it was worth it. Those things were tanks. I wore them out to chill and to play ball ALL the time, and they still looked brand new. I basically just grew out of them same as alot of sneakers I had that I wish I could have kept.

First pair was the OG playoff VII's (raptors, I guess). Got them at JC Penny on sale cause the VIII's were already out or just about to come out, and they were like $79 or something like that. (JC Penny used to carry HEAT back in the day. Any Jordans, Pippens, Air Maxes, Barkley's could be copped there.) I could never get my mom to spend more than $100 on a pair of sneakers and I was too young to work for my own money back then, so I just begged her to get them for me. She was hesitant cause she had just bought me a pair of Flight Lites or something (also on sale. Just how it went, I was just happy to get any pair of Nike's back then) and she was saying I didn't need another pair of kicks. I told her I'd wash her car every week for like 3 months, and it was worth it. Those things were tanks. I wore them out to chill and to play ball ALL the time, and they still looked brand new. I basically just grew out of them same as alot of sneakers I had that I wish I could have kept.

"1989, the number, another summer..." - Chuck D

I was in 8th grade when the cement 4's came out, and it took me like 5,6 months to get them since mom's wasn't trying to drop $100 for some shoes... I think I had like a $75 max, tax included, so I was always in whatever Nike basketball shoe that was in that range. Delta Force, Court force, etc. My grandfather owned an auto shop, so he let me do odd jobs around the place for some cash on the weekends. Saved up my allowance from my parents, cut the neighbors grass, cleaned my grandparents' yard, etc. No one knew I was saving the money up, so I went to the mall with my grandmother one day with a mean stack of 1's and 5's in my pocket and went straight to Footlocker. Spent 6 months listening to "this boy paid $100 for some shoes !" from my mom, but I didn't care cause I earned the money. Ended up doing the same when the 5's came out the next year. Been in J's ever since. To this day, whenever i visit my grandmother she always asks me how much I paid for whatever shoes I'm wearing at the time.

"1989, the number, another summer..." - Chuck D

I was in 8th grade when the cement 4's came out, and it took me like 5,6 months to get them since mom's wasn't trying to drop $100 for some shoes... I think I had like a $75 max, tax included, so I was always in whatever Nike basketball shoe that was in that range. Delta Force, Court force, etc. My grandfather owned an auto shop, so he let me do odd jobs around the place for some cash on the weekends. Saved up my allowance from my parents, cut the neighbors grass, cleaned my grandparents' yard, etc. No one knew I was saving the money up, so I went to the mall with my grandmother one day with a mean stack of 1's and 5's in my pocket and went straight to Footlocker. Spent 6 months listening to "this boy paid $100 for some shoes !" from my mom, but I didn't care cause I earned the money. Ended up doing the same when the 5's came out the next year. Been in J's ever since. To this day, whenever i visit my grandmother she always asks me how much I paid for whatever shoes I'm wearing at the time.

14 first job called finishline back in 04 they had a size 12 white and green 4s they was only 105 so im like mom can u take me lol still got um nice and fresh

Back
Top Bottom