Whats YOUR policy on going Downtown??

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by MonStar1

wow lets keep it 100

If shes a known jump you don't eat that.  That's common sense

If you just meet her and she bad as hell then depending on what state of mind you're in you might chance it.  Ya'll know you will.

And if you don't agree you probably never slammed a bad joint or you was abused like Antoine Fisher.
I don't see why the attractiveness of the woman would make you want to do that though. If she is a random, she is a random. Looking good shouldn't make you want to do it. Keep your fallacies to yourself fool 
laugh.gif

Thanks for proving my point.....

I don't mind if she fresh out the shower... I dont !!%% with a bunch of scallywags anyway.

Getting rimmed/fellatio from behind  > Life tho.

My gown Nt'ers know whats up.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

So lets say your giving her the pipe, would you be willing to pull out and then starting eating?

Done it before...but I'ma a nasty @$@+$. 
roll.gif

e5f1601a9e6133f0ca552ede1ff0583adef5d63c_r.gif

5d5167119a6137fac35c7d329ce64dc39ed5584e_r.gif

wow lets keep it 100

If shes a known jump you don't eat that.  That's common sense

If you just meet her and she bad as hell then depending on what state of mind you're in you might chance it.  Ya'll know you will.

And if you don't agree you probably never slammed a bad joint or you was abused like Antoine Fisher.
I don't see why the attractiveness of the woman would make you want to do that though. If she is a random, she is a random. Looking good shouldn't make you want to do it. Keep your fallacies to yourself fool 
laugh.gif

Stupid/Inaccurate point though. Maybe I am just never in that intoxicated state of mind where I even THINK about putting my mouth on a complete stranger. But if that somehow proves your point, oh well. It makes no sense though, just know that.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

I got offered to do it once for a big chick...
sick.gif

Got home, brushed my teeth, and washed my mouth for about two hours.

Never again will I do it unless I'm in a relationship with a very cure slender girl.
sick.gif

how big was she... manatee big?

{KSteezy}
A woman deserves anything a man has. You guys meet these girls in the club and allow them to fellatiate you but you turn your face when asked to do the same? Very disrespectful
{/KSteezy}

Whomp! Whomp!

It depends on cleanliness & hygiene. & how well I know the girl.

But in a relationship though, it's not even a question. It's enjoyable actually! lolz

So lets say your giving her the pipe, would you be willing to pull out and then starting eating?
i dont know i aint never thought about it, maybe cause the oral comes before penetration in my sex life. i think the better question would be, how many of yall kiss yo girl in the mouth directly after gettin dome
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Only go down on chicks who have over a 3.0 GPA.

If they're not in school, judge based on the cleanliness of their car.

If they don't have a car, don't eat the cat.

pimp.gif
I can support this though 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

i dont know i aint never thought about it, maybe cause the oral comes before penetration in my sex life. i think the better question would be, how many of yall kiss yo girl in the mouth directly after gettin dome
laugh.gif

Why would you do that? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Stupid/Inaccurate point though. Maybe I am just never in that intoxicated state of mind where I even THINK about putting my mouth on a complete stranger. But if that somehow proves your point, oh well. It makes no sense though, just know that.

But its common knowledge that pleasing a girl is the last thing on your mind...your opinion on this matter is expected.

Originally Posted by chickencurry4eva

Chicks taste like what their diet is like....thats why i only eat out vegetarian or vegan %!##!$, true story
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I actually heard something about this LONG ago.. I'll make a permanent note of this.[/color]

Originally Posted by Regis

But its common knowledge that pleasing a girl is the last thing on your mind...your opinion on this matter is expected.
Man I could see if we were talking about YOUR girl, but seriously, you dudes have thoughts/desires of eating randoms? I am seriously surprised at that.
DC you haven't lived man 
laugh.gif

Dudes that have slammed a good number of attractive women know whats good.  It happens.  You don't even gotta be drunk, sometimes that chick just look too good not to eat. Its not something you should make a habit of but if you choose wisely its worth it.

I mean you don't want to please a women?  You don't get pleasure out of that? 
laugh.gif
 Son ....

if you can't relate then... 

You can call it what you want. I haven't lived blah blah blah, yea make "Eating Random Girls" into some sort of Secret Society. I don't want any parts of that world man. You can have that. 
laugh.gif

CHose wisely? Did you just say that? How the hell can you chose wisely on a crap shoot? Come on man, you really aren't making any sense here. 
laugh.gif

I dont mind goin down on a chick ive known for a long time... No butt stuff tho

Unless mytmouse (female nt member) likes it

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by chickencurry4eva

Chicks taste like what their diet is like....thats why i only eat out vegetarian or vegan %!##!$, true story
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I actually heard something about this LONG ago.. I'll make a permanent note of this.[/color]

Gimme a broad that loves bacon then
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

laugh.gif

Why would you do that? 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
man i can put money its sum dudes in here that dun did it before. i know sumbody in here ol lady dun tried to kiss him right after they finished doin 69 & he aint have the heart to tell her hell naw
laugh.gif

DC you haven't lived man
laugh.gif

Dudes that have slammed a good number of attractive women know whats good.  It happens.  You don't even gotta be drunk, sometimes that chick just look too good not to eat. Its not something you should make a habit of but if you choose wisely its worth it.

I mean you don't want to please a women?  You don't get pleasure out of that?
laugh.gif
 Son ....

if you can't relate then...

Back
Top Bottom