When Are You Graduating From College?

On time... May 29th 2011
pimp.gif

Double Major, Double Minor, Job secured
pimp.gif

i started in '07 but because i had a son and had to work full time i had to take less classes for the past year. im back on track now so i should graduate a semester to a year after im supposed to which is 2011. also i dont really mind graduating in the summer or winter because i prefer for there to be a small class since it will go faster. the graduation ceremony is kinda overrated and im mostly just doing it for my family. otherwise i would skip it..

i started in '07 but because i had a son and had to work full time i had to take less classes for the past year. im back on track now so i should graduate a semester to a year after im supposed to which is 2011. also i dont really mind graduating in the summer or winter because i prefer for there to be a small class since it will go faster. the graduation ceremony is kinda overrated and im mostly just doing it for my family. otherwise i would skip it..

May '11. A year late, but %**$ it, I'll just be glad to be done.

May '11. A year late, but %**$ it, I'll just be glad to be done.

OP - graduate this summer. You can likely walk in May and make a big deal of it then with your family, and then use the summer term to keep your grades up, hang out with friends, and give you more time to find a job or get grad school squared away.

OP - graduate this summer. You can likely walk in May and make a big deal of it then with your family, and then use the summer term to keep your grades up, hang out with friends, and give you more time to find a job or get grad school squared away.

Back
Top Bottom