When Are You Too Old/Mature To Be Fighting?

You sound immature and stupid for your age.

I gotta temper too, I'm too old to be flashing every time someone looks at me sideways.

If you don't put you're hands on me, my people, or my property, I have zero need to get violent.

havent been in a fight since I was 19-20.....didn't wanna fight then but random dudes tried rollin up on us cause some other dudes we were with was talking **** earlier in the club 
laugh.gif

The only time I'm fighting anymore is in the cage or if someone commits an indecent act against my mother or brother. That's that.

I'm thirty years old, by the way.

Last edited:
All I'm saying is I want my respect.

I never knew how important respect was until I started self reflecting this year and realized all the **** I let slide.

People most likely think I'm some *****. :smh:

Nvm you are immature.

This ain't no ****** scar face movie.

You know how many idiots died for their respect?

It's human nature, I avoid most BS, but at some point somebody who just doesn't see life like you do and don't care how old you or they are will just force your hand it's inevitable.

One time two times three times
sometimes i scrap sometimes im throwin' up the peace sign
there's two sides to a ***** yo,

you ain't about that life, op. stop lying

Stop lying about what? What I've said in this thread doesn't exactly paint me in a good light so what would I gain from lying.

See this what I'm talking about. :smh:

Last edited:
Fighting should be a last resort.

Try to control yourself.

Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.

you should never fight.point blank 

you're not animals so don't act like them

Last edited:
people can only get knocked out or hit hard so many times

if you're the fighting type, then by the time you're in your 30's - you will get knocked out much easier (see Chuck Liddell)

some people have much higher thresholds, but time will always take its toll

it's best to stop before you get to your personal max, if this makes no sense to you - i doubt you've been in many fights or even know people who have

When you get to high school..
If you're a grown man fighting idk what to say to you. (Not talking about defense or some reckless behavior towards a family member.)

As a young ___ from NY as well, I know what you mean OP. I usually avoid fights though just because I feel like I might end up releasing little bits of 19 years worth of bottled up emotions and beat the other person to death. Doesn't help that I'm a big dude with heavy hands either. It's just not worth it as mentioned though considering the legal ramifications.

Doesn't matter if these dudes respect you, because their respect doesn't make your life any easier/better. **** them lame ___'s.

people can only get knocked out or hit hard so many times

if you're the fighting type, then by the time you're in your 30's - you will get knocked out much easier (see Chuck Liddell)

some people have much higher thresholds, but time will always take its toll

it's best to stop before you get to your personal max, if this makes no sense to you - i doubt you've been in many fights or even know people who have

In my original post I said I haven't gotten into an altercation in a LONG time.

The first sentence in your post is only common sense.

I only fight if I have no choice but to defend myself. Not about to do a bid over dumb stuff.

If they aren't paying your bills, f em.

Last edited:
I can take down anyone that comes my way.
I've never been in a fight

I think some of you got me mistaken. I'm not gonna be out here starting fights but I just feel like from now on if somebody truly disrespects me then I gotta fight em.

Come to think of it, I've never been in a REAL fight. School fights in Elementary/Middle then yeah sure but I've never been in one of those situations where it's just you and some dude brawling in the street at night and it's either injure or be injured.

Have a feeling that when I do get into that situation I'll get my *** handed to me by somebody who's been in that situation many times before. It'll be a learning experience nonetheless though.

Back
Top Bottom