When Bus Drivers Strike Back

Old school black dudes are definitely the most bout that life people in the streets. Hit ole girl wit one of dem Jim Crow uppercuts. :lol:

The shoulder shimmy got me :rofl:

Last edited:
Tosh .0 has to offer her a web redemption! 

In the words of Chris Rock "I ain't saying he shoulda done it, but I can unnastan."

dying when he said you going to jail now 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
"NO NO NO NO NO, DASSA ******G FEMALE!!!" :rofl: But you ******* were just instigating and egging her on

Twitter was on fire when this happened. Toooooooo many lulz :lol: I didn't notice the back of her head snapping and touching her back when he hit her. Daaaaaaamn

Yooooo I must have seen that clip at least 50 times and I'm in awe at the execution of that uppercut....shot looks as clean as a tiger woods swing...

Dat arch.

:rofl:

Realtears @ those mortal kombat shops..

Yo the sound when he connects :wow:.

Im not happy with the outcome but Im glad dude stood up for himself. Had he not, this chick would of kept hitting him and nothing would of happen to her.

[h1]Cleveland Bus Driver Uppercut: Man Punches Teen Girl After Heated Argument (GRAPHIC VIDEO)[/h1]
Posted: 10/12/2012 1:28 pm EDT Updated: 10/12/2012 1:29 pm EDT

Get Crime Alerts:

React:

Amazing
Inspiring
Funny
Scary
Hot
Crazy
Important
Weird

Follow:

Video, Bus Beating, Bus Drive Uppercuts Girl, Bus Driver Punches Girl, Bus Driver Punches Teen, Bus Driver Uppercut, Bus Driver Uppercut Teen, Bus Driver Uppercuts, Bus Driver Uppercuts Teen, Bus Driver Uppercuts Woman, Cleveland Bus Beating, Cleveland Bus Driver Punch, Cleveland Bus Driver Uppercut, Cleveland Bus Driver Uppercuts, Crime News

A Cleveland, Ohio, bus driver dealt quite the blow to a teenage girl who apparently had been taunting him during a ride, delivering an uppercut punch directly to her jaw.

The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) is currently investigating the fight between a male bus driver and a reported teenage girl after a video of the driver throwing an uppercut and tossing the teen off his bus, Fox 8 Cleveland reports.

The video, recorded by a fellow passenger, was posted on WorldStarHipHop.com and YouTube and began going viral on Reddit before it gained national attention.

SCROLL FOR VIDEO (WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT, LANGUAGE)

It is unclear what the two first began fighting over, but the female can be heard threatening to fight the driver. The driver then says he will get his daughter and granddaughter to come down and deal with the teen, who then tells him to bring along his "mammy," the International Business Times notes.

The teenager approches the bus driver, and the driver rises from his seat and hits the girl before throwing her off the bus.

"She want to be a man, I'm gonna treat you like a man," the driver announces to the screaming crowd.

RTA officials are unsure when the uppercut incident occurred, but they believe it happened on Sept. 18, according to The Smoking Gun.

WKYC obtained a full statement from the RTA. It reads:
RTA saw the video posted on YouTube of the operator incident on October 11. Through the investigation, we believe the incident occurred on Sept. 18. Upon identifying the driver, he was immediately suspended and removed from duty. His behavior is absolutely unacceptable. RTA apologizes to our customers for this incident. A full investigation continues.
“We also saw the video today. Upon review, the driver was removed from duty and suspended. We are investigating," RTA representative Mary Shaffer told The Cleveland Leader.

mean.gif
at da media already glossing over da fact that she hit him first.

[h1]Cleveland Bus Driver Uppercut: Man Punches Teen Girl After Heated Argument (GRAPHIC VIDEO)[/h1]

Get Crime Alerts:

React:

Amazing
Inspiring
Funny
Scary
Hot
Crazy
Important
Weird

Follow:

Video, Bus Beating, Bus Drive Uppercuts Girl, Bus Driver Punches Girl, Bus Driver Punches Teen, Bus Driver Uppercut, Bus Driver Uppercut Teen, Bus Driver Uppercuts, Bus Driver Uppercuts Teen, Bus Driver Uppercuts Woman, Cleveland Bus Beating, Cleveland Bus Driver Punch, Cleveland Bus Driver Uppercut, Cleveland Bus Driver Uppercuts, Crime News

A Cleveland, Ohio, bus driver dealt quite the blow to a teenage girl who apparently had been taunting him during a ride, delivering an uppercut punch directly to her jaw.
The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) is currently investigating the fight between a male bus driver and a reported teenage girl after a video of the driver throwing an uppercut and tossing the teen off his bus, Fox 8 Cleveland reports.
The video, recorded by a fellow passenger, was posted on WorldStarHipHop.com and YouTube and began going viral on Reddit before it gained national attention.
It is unclear what the two first began fighting over, but the female can be heard threatening to fight the driver. The driver then says he will get his daughter and granddaughter to come down and deal with the teen, who then tells him to bring along his "mammy," the International Business Times notes.
The teenager approches the bus driver, and the driver rises from his seat and hits the girl before throwing her off the bus.
"She want to be a man, I'm gonna treat you like a man," the driver announces to the screaming crowd.
RTA officials are unsure when the uppercut incident occurred, but they believe it happened on Sept. 18, according to The Smoking Gun.

RTA saw the video posted on YouTube of the operator incident on October 11. Through the investigation, we believe the incident occurred on Sept. 18. Upon identifying the driver, he was immediately suspended and removed from duty.

His behavior is absolutely unacceptable. RTA apologizes to our customers for this incident. A full investigation continues.
“We also saw the video today. Upon review, the driver was removed from duty and suspended. We are investigating," RTA representative Mary Shaffer told The Cleveland Leader.

:smh: at da media already glossing over da fact that she hit him first.

agreed, she would've been arrested in other cities.

Get Crime Alerts:

React:

Amazing
Inspiring
Funny
Scary
Hot
Crazy
Important
Weird

Follow:

RTA saw the video posted on YouTube of the operator incident on October 11. Through the investigation, we believe the incident occurred on Sept. 18. Upon identifying the driver, he was immediately suspended and removed from duty. His behavior is absolutely unacceptable. RTA apologizes to our customers for this incident. A full investigation continues.

mean.gif
at da media already glossing over da fact that she hit him first.
Know when I say this i'm not taking the woman's side at all, but the fact is it was the drivers responsibility to remove the unruly passenger for the safety and comfort of the other riders, instead he further antagonized the situation by going back and forth with her instead of trying to quell the argument that lead to the

fight.  That is probably what the company will be looking at if they decide to release him.

The who hit who first is a playground issue...

33dwhg5.jpg

Scorpion doesnt discriminate either.

But seriously, idk how I feel about that. Its funny, but it doesnt sit right with me. He did kinda give her the 3 level hyper combo finisher

I'll tell you one thing tho.. That broad was built Ford tough.. She should have went through the ceiling with that hit. hahahahaha

Craziest thing about all this is I've seen incidents like this frequently when I used to ride the RTA in the early 2000's - it's crazy what a cell phone and a website can do.

Had this of not been caught on camera, the chick would've been kicked off and everyone would've gone about their day like business as usual. This is typical on certain routes in Cleveland..

Back
Top Bottom