When Bus Drivers Strike Back

I usually am against putting hands on a women except if she attacks you like this broad and those McDonald's lesbians. Good for this dude and he'll definitely keep his job, probably get suspended and a different route.

FINISH HER!

350x700px-LL-2cc3b751_uppercutbus.gif

YOU GOING TO JAIL NOW!!!!

EDIT

Yo I just noticed the swagger before the upper cut. He had that fed up aint taking no more **** approach.
"you goin to jail now" is old man slang for "you gon get this work"
He said that cuz attacking a bus driver is a felony but he said it so loud and repeatedly cuz he wasn't gonna settle for that, she was gon get that work.

Lmaooo shorty flew ...... i don know how she still got up/// i wouldve just tooken a nap

bro i think i would have been curled up ion the fetal position sucking my thumb with doodoo in my underwear....that uppercut got my jaw sore :rofl:

yo im all for not hitting women, even when they deserve it, but deep down i cant front like it doesnt feelgoodman....thats the type of ratchet chicken you want this type of **** to happen to.

wheres the logic in that?

he cant claim self defense man, he got up off his chair and became the attacker, i cant say i feel bad for that hood booger, she really had to get her brakes pumped, but dude could have killed her with that uppercut, he will lose his job and she can press charges, that hit from a man his size to a chick her size was seriously life threatening......surprise she wasnt out cold, chick has a strong jaw.
steez gonna steez

She has a good chin though. She ate that uppercut and the throw by him and was still standing up after :wow:. He needs to add the King Leonidas Sparta Kick to his arsenal.

Lmaooo shorty flew ...... i don know how she still got up/// i wouldve just tooken a nap
bro i think i would have been curled up ion the fetal position sucking my thumb with doodoo in my underwear....that uppercut got my jaw sore
roll.gif

yo im all for not hitting women, even when they deserve it, but deep down i cant front like it doesnt feelgoodman....thats the type of ratchet chicken you want this type of **** to happen to.
wheres the logic in that?
Does there need to be? You just dont hit women, that is it. The situations where its allowed are few and inbetween. People do things all the time without exercsizing logic and this is just one of those sutuations. As funny as this was I dont think this was a situation where hitting a woman is allowed. Good for him that he did what he thought was best, I just know that I wouldnt have done it.

She ate the joint tho.. Dude did the Johnny Cage wind up too smh,

looked like a Delaware city bus for a minute.. thought my state was on the map at first :smh:

Smh at you guys glorifying this. A man should NEVER hit a woman. PERIOD. That bus driver is weak ...

a woman should never hit a man either, but obviously she didnt believe that.

what you dont get is that shorty WANTED to get hit, otherwise why would she pop off like that? its only logical

Last edited:
a woman should never hit a man either, but obviously she didnt believe that.
what you dont get is that shorty WANTED to get hit, otherwise why would she pop off like that? its only logical
^This. It must be nice to have carte blanche to put your hands on a man for any reason and not have him retaliate because society dictates that it's not right.

Back
Top Bottom