When did Compton become 70% Hispanic? Am I late hearing this or was this swept under the rug?

70% wow........i knew it flipped to majority hispanic but thats crazy. sad if you ask me.

i think the blacks from compton moved out to lancaster/palmdale

lots of ethnic cleansing going on, latino gangs trying to force out all the black residents. funny how racist these fools are yet want to copy the people they hate so much.

ole "viva la raza" dudes :smh:

They love Kobe and Tupac but they hate blacks, lol.
More like they love the Lakers and rap, but hate blacks. Only of few of them tho, cuz Latinos are cool for the most part.

How many of the people commenting on this actually live in so cal or by Compton?

LA is crowded, the never ending traffic, lack of parking etc. it's better to move and live outside the city where there is less of that to deal with

All my father-in-laws family one time or another lived in Compton and most still do. They're Hispanic by the way.

LA is crowded, the never ending traffic, lack of parking etc. it's better to move and live outside the city where there is less of that to deal with
Which explains why more and more people are moving downtown? It'd be nice to be able to brush this off as simply black people choosing to move out of their own volition, but I don't think that's the case. Not that there's necessarily malicious intent.

mr. 2pac said it best..

"It wouldn't be L.A. without Mexicans"

smokin.gif

Which explains why more and more people are moving downtown? It'd be nice to be able to brush this off as simply black people choosing to move out of their own volition, but I don't think that's the case. Not that there's necessarily malicious intent.

People follow where their people go. Latinos see that their own are moving into new towns, they follow suit. Same for blacks, Asians, Caucasians and so on.

Why has Artesia been heavily Indian? Garden Grove Vietnamese? Panorama City Central American?

People love familiarity, that's all.

I grew Up in Paramount and that is the city that borders Compton on the East. I met some cool Black dudes and some who try to violate you for no reason. I have played ball with Black ppl been in the same classes and chopped it up with them as well as been atacked by one and lets just say after he attacked me homeboy ran for his life literally. The shift to "cleanse" these neighborhoods came from the jails and it revolves around drugs bottom line. If you are a civilian then you do not need to worry about this issue but if you are in the underworld then yes worry away. As far as Compton it was first WHITE then Black and now primarily Mexican so yes demographics change I was I little kid in the 80s but from what I heard and is common knowledge there was no war between Black and Mexican they were actually ok around the 90s though it changed and it will never go back to what it was. There maybe a shift in the future who knows I think we should accept ppl for ppl no matter what because trash ppl exist in every race as well as straight ppl who have their word and know how to keep it.

70% wow........i knew it flipped to majority hispanic but thats crazy. sad if you ask me.

lots of ethnic cleansing going on, latino gangs trying to force out all the black residents. funny how racist these fools are yet want to copy the people they hate so much.

i'm with you man, pretty sad if you ask me :smh:

I agree, lot's of ethnic cleansing going on...

reminds me when all the black gangs forced all the whites outta compton.

'Ol "Black Power" type dudes :smh:

dat dere ingnorance

Apparently you forgot your skin is dark enough to where the cholos out there would violate you on sight...
sounds like you and a few others on here have been picked on and now carry a grudge against an entire race

Picked on? A grudge? :lol:

Some of my closest friend are Latinos, what are you talking about? Apparently you're missing the point of my post...

estas enojado? 

apparently homie forgot califormia was once part of Mexico

most of those town out there are spanish named cities...

Apparently you forgot your skin is dark enough to where the cholos out there would violate you on sight...

:smh: I expected better from you, man.

The point of my post was not to fuel, condone, or demonize any group but to highlight, once again, the irony of ninjahood's willful ignorance and hypocrisy...

dat dere ingnorance

it was the watts riots that scared white people away from compton, way before the crips and bloods

and that riot was incited because of the discrimination of the LAPD

Last edited:
estas enojado? 

:smh: I expected better from you, man.

The point of my post was not to fuel, condone, or demonize any group but to highlight, once again, the irony of ninjahood's willful ignorance and hypocrisy...

I gotcha, didn't seem like something that would come from you.

ole "viva la raza" dudes 
So much irony in one comment.........
"70% wow........i knew it flipped to majority hispanic but thats crazy. sad if you ask me.",

ok i will ask you, why is it sad? should they be limited to where they can live? thats called segregation, but thats just the beginning of your comment, it gets better

"lots of ethnic cleansing going on, latino gangs trying to force out all the black residents."

lmaoo at you seriously saying "latino gangs" are forcing out all the "black residence", maybe you will see how racist that sounds when I re-write it like this

"lots of ethnic cleansing going on, black gangs trying to force out all the latino residents"

And then you write "funny how racist these fools are yet want to copy the people they hate so much...........ole "viva la raza" dudes"

If you didnt see the irony in that comment when you wrote it, then im not sure explaining it to you will help

While the displacement of Black folks from communities like Compton and Watts by Latinos is not the same as ethnic cleansing in the traditional sense nor in the same sense as the 21st century neoliberal "urban redevelopment," it is troubling to note that Black folks are, once again, being displaced from an area by forces that are based, at least partially, on racial hatred. Black folks were historically forced to live in these communities by both formal policies as well as informal policies and practices (including racial terrorism by citizens) and now they are being forced out, in part, by similar strategies of violence unfortunately being employed by some Latino residents...

dat dere ingnorance

To frame the willful and racially-fueled flight of white Americans from areas bordering the Black neighborhoods that were spilling over into formerly all-white areas due to the growth of the urban Black population, which was forced into overcrowded racially segregated areas by white folks in the first place, as Black folks "forcing" whites out of any area is utterly absurd...

dat dere ingnorance

To frame the willful and racially-fueled flight of white Americans from areas bordering the Black neighborhoods that were spilling over into formerly all-white areas due to the growth of the urban Black population, which was forced into overcrowded racially segregated areas by white folks in the first place, as Black folks "forcing" whites out of any area is utterly absurd...

I think he was being sarcastic with that ridiculous post.

some of yall acting like they they were forced out of their homes at gunpoint

im pretty sure they just moved somewhere nicer to live 
grin.gif

Last edited:

So what?

Dominican Republic was once inhabited by indians and now the overwhelming majority of its culture and racial make up is a mix of Spanish colonial influence and black slaves.

Back
Top Bottom