When did Compton become 70% Hispanic? Am I late hearing this or was this swept under the rug?

some of yall acting like they they were forced out of their homes at gunpoint

im pretty sure they just moved somewhere nicer to live 
grin.gif

>D No way on earth you can honestly believe the bull-ish you just typed.

*IN B4 joke went over your head or some other form of cop out*

To frame the willful and racially-fueled flight of white Americans from areas bordering the Black neighborhoods that were spilling over into formerly all-white areas due to the growth of the urban Black population, which was forced into overcrowded racially segregated areas by white folks in the first place, as Black folks "forcing" whites out of any area is utterly absurd...

Dat broken sarcasm meter

bruh both target each other. i dont agree with it at all but thats how it is in LA

saying "ole viva la raza dudes" is straight ignorance cause it goes both ways..

i used to get hit up all the time in Long Beach by black guys..

and i had a bunch of black homies on top of that

Last edited:
i'm with you man, pretty sad if you ask me :smh:

I agree, lot's of ethnic cleansing going on...

reminds me when all the black gangs forced all the whites outta compton.

'Ol "Black Power" type dudes :smh:

dat dere ingnorance

To frame the willful and racially-fueled flight of white Americans from areas bordering the Black neighborhoods that were spilling over into formerly all-white areas due to the growth of the urban Black population, which was forced into overcrowded racially segregated areas by white folks in the first place, as Black folks "forcing" whites out of any area is utterly absurd...

I think he was being sarcastic with that ridiculous post.

Dat broken sarcasm meter

My bad if that's the case :lol:

It's just hard to know sometimes with some of the comments that are made on here. This one, for example...

smh @ "Latinos pushin people out". It's the economy that's pushin people out, don't be salty cause they work 5x harder than anybody and took your job

smh @ "Latinos pushin people out". It's the economy that's pushin people out, don't be salty cause they work 5x harder than anybody and took your job
working 5x harder to live in Compton.......hell of an accomplishment 

and I can't speak on the latino/black tension in Cali because it stems from the gang culture out there....cause the mexicans I've come across here in NC are cool people....

Last edited:
Yeah i dont understand why it comes to that.

I don't want to sound like a fruity coexist kinda dude but do hispanics possess some genetic gene that allows them to work 5x harder than anyone else?

LIke wth kinda logic is that?

its compton you fools, its gang central, can you really blame them for moving away? 

when will people learn that when you live in northern mexico, you are going to have alot of mexicans..

Btw the hispanics dont talk to police or the media in fear of retaliation from the gangs or fear of being deported

so it will be a little bit more difficult for me to pull out a video.

they work hard because they want a better life for their kids, they bust their *** to live in closets with bullets flying around but still wake up at 5am

to work for 12 hours the next day in the blistering heat, building roads,houses,schools basically all of californias infrastructure.

this state along with this entire country was built on the backs of low wage immigrant workers..

who do you think a boss will want to hire more..

some black kid with a high school diploma or some mexican kid the same age that has been doing construction and landscaping since 14?

Last edited:
While the displacement of Black folks from communities like Compton and Watts by Latinos is not the same as ethnic cleansing in the traditional sense nor in the same sense as the 21st century neoliberal "urban redevelopment," it is troubling to note that Black folks are, once again, being displaced from an area by forces that are based, at least partially, on racial hatred. Black folks were historically forced to live in these communities by both formal policies as well as informal policies and practices (including racial terrorism by citizens) and now they are being forced out, in part, by similar strategies of violence unfortunately being employed by some Latino residents...

Last edited:
People follow where their people go. Latinos see that their own are moving into new towns, they follow suit. Same for blacks, Asians, Caucasians and so on.

Why has Artesia been heavily Indian? Garden Grove Vietnamese? Panorama City Central American?

People love familiarity, that's all.

Panorama City=Central American? I grew up in Panorama City and I would've said 50-70% of Panorama City was Filipino and thats back in the late 90's to early 2000's

People follow where their people go. Latinos see that their own are moving into new towns, they follow suit. Same for blacks, Asians, Caucasians and so on.

Why has Artesia been heavily Indian? Garden Grove Vietnamese? Panorama City Central American?

People love familiarity, that's all.

That's how I see it also. The main reason it has become violent is because those areas of California are already so entrenched in territorial gang culture.

While the displacement of Black folks from communities like Compton and Watts by Latinos is not the same as ethnic cleansing in the traditional sense nor in the same sense as the 21st century neoliberal "urban redevelopment," it is troubling to note that Black folks are, once again, being displaced from an area by forces that are based, at least partially, on racial hatred. Black folks were historically forced to live in these communities by both formal policies as well as informal policies and practices (including racial terrorism by citizens) and now they are being forced out, in part, by similar strategies of violence unfortunately being employed by some Latino residents...

racial terrorism huh? would you consider this racial terrorism? they tell the white dude to "go home,get out of harlem", and then "we knock white people out in harlem".............this video got no news coverage. Now imagine a group of white dudes telling a black guy to "go home, go back to harlem", "we knock black guys out on the upper east side"...... there would have been a march with Al Sharpton if that had happened. So maybe there is "partially"
racial violence towards blacks, but from my expirence, they do it too, so dont act like the whole nieghborhood is just innocent people being oppressed. Whether you want to belive it or not, most violence in the black community is black on black.
http://ilpvideo.com/video.php?v=MjEyODI

Im not saying blacks dont suffer from racial violence, im just saying its a double edged sword, if your going to talk about racism, make sure your not biased and be critical of both sides, this article touches on the issue:
http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/arrest-black-supremacists-or-free-the-white-ones/

, I dont support any form of racial supremacy, whether black, white, or latino, (maybe purple)

Get ready for the onslaught.

Last edited:
I think a lot of blacks lost their homes because sons lost their homes because of that gang life can't pay bills forever.

its compton you fools, its gang central, can you really blame them for moving away? 

when will people learn that when you live in northern mexico, you are going to have alot of mexicans..

Btw the hispanics dont talk to police or the media in fear of retaliation from the gangs or fear of being deported

they work hard because they want a better life for their kids, they bust their *** to live in closets with bullets flying around but still wake up at 5am

to work for 12 hours the next day in the blistering heat, building roads,houses,schools basically all of californias infrastructure.

this state along with this entire country was built on the backs of low wage immigrant workers..

some black kid with a high school diploma or some mexican kid the same age that has been doing construction and landscaping since 14?

Actually, this country was built primarily on the backs of no wage enslaved African laborers...

Also, of course Latinos generally want what's best for their families and communities, as does the majority of people of any background. I don't understand why y'all are making it seem as though this trait is somehow unique to Latinos...

Actually, this country was built primarily on the backs of no wage enslaved African laborers...

Also, of course Latinos generally want what's best for their families and communities, as does the majority of people of any background. I don't understand why y'all are making it seem as though this trait is somehow unique to Latinos...

I agree with your post completely, but some people view Latinos as hard workers because a lot of them are here illegally and don't receive any entitlements from the government. They work hard to survive or they won't make it. There is no security for most of them. As far as Gatzby's question of who would the boss want to hire more, the boss is going to want to hire the immigrant because he can pay him a meager cash wage and avoid paying taxes. :smh:

racial terrorism huh? would you consider this racial terrorism? they tell the white dude to "go home,get out of harlem", and then "we knock white people out in harlem".............this video got no news coverage. Now imagine a group of white dudes telling a black guy to "go home, go back to harlem", "we knock black guys out on the upper east side"...... there would have been a march with Al Sharpton if that had happened. So maybe there is "partially" 
 racial violence towards blacks, but from my expirence, they do it too, so dont act like the whole nieghborhood is just innocent people being oppressed. Whether you want to belive it or not, most violence in the black community is black on black.

Im not saying blacks dont suffer from racial violence, im just saying its a double edged sword, if your going to talk about racism, make sure your not biased and be critical of both sides, this article touches on the issue: 

, I dont support any form of racial supremacy, whether black, white, or latino, (maybe purple)

Bro, you're acting as if you don't understand basic realities of American life. I am in no way defending the actions of the guys in the video you posted, however, I do believe that it is imperative to examine things from a sociohistorical perspective. Black people were literally forced to live in Harlem for decades. By white people. More recently, white people (and middle-class Black folks for that matter) have been moving into Harlem and displacing low-income Black residents. I can certainly understand the anger and frustration of these low-income residents at these dynamics. Now that is not to say that I know what the motivations of the people in the video were nor that the actions of the aggressors are justified but the reality of the aforementioned dynamics, as well as prevailing Black marginalization, certainly casts that situation in an entirely different space from white-perpetrated, state-sanctioned racial terrorism used to intimidate, control, and oppress entire communities of Black people through kidnapping, murder, and bombings, among many other acts of violence. I mean, if you don't see a distinction...

As for the article you posted, the NBPP is a joke. Period. However, the author of that article equates Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton with armed white supremacist paramilitary groups? :lol:

I mean, come on bro...

Bro, you're acting as if you don't understand basic realities of American life. I am in no way defending the actions of the guys in the video you posted, however, I do believe that it is imperative to examine things from a sociohistorical perspective. Black people were literally forced to live in Harlem for decades. By white people. More recently, white people (and middle-class Black folks for that matter) have been moving into Harlem and displacing low-income Black residents. I can certainly understand the anger and frustration of these low-income residents at these dynamics. Now that is not to say that I know what the motivations of the people in the video were nor that the actions of the aggressors are justified but the reality of the aforementioned dynamics, as well as prevailing Black marginalization, certainly casts that situation in an entirely different space from white-perpetrated, state-sanctioned racial terrorism used to intimidate, control, and oppress entire communities of Black people through kidnapping, murder, and bombings, among many other acts of violence. I mean, if you don't see a distinction...

As for the article you posted, the NBPP is a joke. Period. However, the author of that article equates Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton with armed white supremacist paramilitary groups? :lol:

I mean, come on bro...

The NBPP article certainly was a joke. :smh: @ you trying to make excuses and defenses for that racist hate crime tho.

Last edited:
ole "viva la raza" dudes :smh:
estas enojado? 

apparently homie forgot califormia was once part of Mexico

most of those town out there are spanish named cities...

Apparently you forgot your skin is dark enough to where the cholos out there would violate you on sight...

Lol sike, in latino world ethnicity >>>>>> skin color

One dimelo would part da seas like moses :pimp:

ole "viva la raza" dudes :smh:
estas enojado? 

Apparently you forgot your skin is dark enough to where the cholos out there would violate you on sight...

Lol sike, in latino world ethnicity >>>>>> skin color

One dimelo would part da seas like moses :pimp:

What is all this about, Ninja? They are saying that you are black, and you are saying no?

So what?

Dominican Republic was once inhabited by indians and now the overwhelming majority of its culture and racial make up is a mix of Spanish colonial influence and black slaves.

:lol:

Why do ya insist on trying to segregate people from

Da Dominican Republic thay dont see themselves as

Anything other then 1 demographic dismissing any

Type of skin color categorical obsession da American

Seems to want to impose on everything & everyone..

Da premise of this whole thread is hilarious to me...

How are ya surprised that a former Mexican property

Such as California with Spanish Named Cities such as

Los Angeles & San Diego sharing a border with a 3rd

World country with Mexico isnt overun with.....wait for it................

Mexicans.

Shout outs to all my mexican ******, hardest grinders i know period. outworking Lazy ****** &

Taking they jobs :pimp:.

So what?

Dominican Republic was once inhabited by indians and now the overwhelming majority of its culture and racial make up is a mix of Spanish colonial influence and black slaves.

Mexicans.

Shout outs to all my mexican ******, hardest grinders i know period. outworking Lazy ****** &

:smh:

I know this ain't gonna' end well.

Last edited:

So what?

Mexicans.

:smh:

I know this ain't gonna' end well.

Not even going to take the bait but it is pretty tempting.

As someone who works in a county hospital in LA and sees the worst of the worst I could definitely go in right now but I'll keep calmc

Back
Top Bottom