When did Compton become 70% Hispanic? Am I late hearing this or was this swept under the rug?

so a NTer implying that mexicans would harm to me for my darker complexion isn't anything other then garbage prejudice fueled ignorance

but yet me telling you my latino background assures you i would be gucci in a mexican neighborhood is somehow "effed up"? way to call it

objectively b
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
You have no idea what you're talking about

Mexican immigrants don't get along with other central-Americans, they sure as hell wouldn't get along with a Caribbean black latino like you who speaks in a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT DIALECT and is massively different from them

You think spanish makes people get along? Aside from the fact that you barely speak spanish yourself, I can tell by the way you've typed on here before and used misspellings/bastardizations that are outside of the range of normal papi slang, you also barely know what Mexicans are like in a Mexican controlled environment with little to no interference from latinos from other countries.
laugh.gif
washington heights my hood has a bunch of mexican getting along just fine with us dominicans, stop talkin that hog wash b.

:lol: washington heights my hood has a bunch of mexican getting along just fine with us dominicans, stop talkin that hog wash b.

We had this conversation earlier this week lol, the Mexicans in NY are different then the ones in Cali. For the most part the ones in NY are runts compared to the ones in Cali.

That said a majority of the people posting on this subject have no clue what the hell their talkin about, especially dudes who don't even live in the area trying to make it sound like a war zone straight outta the LA riots era.

For the most part if you mind your business and aren't banging, selling drugs or doing dirt no ones going to bother you. You might have someone ask you where your from but that's about it. If they know your not banging they'll leave you alone. Granted there may be a few cases of people trying to press you for your skin color but that's not limited to just compton and can happen anywhere.

Ninjahood is not Mexican or African American from Compton or anywhere else in Cali yet this thread ends up all about him.

laugh.gif
washington heights my hood has a bunch of mexican getting along just fine with us dominicans, stop talkin that hog wash b.
That's the ones on the East Coast, the West Coast is totally different.

Bottom line ninja, outside of NYC and Florida people are going to see you as a black man.

Curious to why here out East there really aren't any issues with Blacks and Latinos but out West seems so hostile.

Curious to why here out East there really aren't any issues with Blacks and Latinos but out West seems so hostile.

1 guess is that a lot of domincans/puerto ricans/cubans/colombians have significant african ancestry anyway

mexicans, not so much

Because in the hoods on the East Coast Blacks,Puerto Ricans and Dominicans all grow up together.

This is why you hear all three groups using the n word with each other so much.

Texas and Norcal Mexicans and Blacks work the same way too, they grew up with each other.

The thing with LA is that the county is so sprawled out, so i guess different groups of people make parts of it their own territory and refuse to leave to go to other's.

At the end of the day it's all about how you're raised.

I remember when my sister was working in a pre-school she said one of the little girls asked her "is it true mexicans are taking jobs from people?".

It kinda makes you think, what are parents doing telling their kids these type of things?

Last edited:
1 guess is that a lot of domincans/puerto ricans/cubans/colombians have significant african ancestry anyway

mexicans, not so much
Not true.

I've never heard a dominican or puerto rican say they are part african or part black.

Like i said in my post above, it's because they are raised with each other.

They go to school together,play ball,live in the same projects etc.

I met dominicans and puerto ricans who hated black people as much as white do.

How many of the people commenting on this actually live in so cal or by Compton?

Dudes just posting to post...I'll take it like a grain of salt if you're not really familiar with that environment.

If true though...Boyz n Da Hood is like watching a film of the old time square from the 70's and 80's.

70% wow........i knew it flipped to majority hispanic but thats crazy. sad if you ask me.

i think the blacks from compton moved out to lancaster/palmdale

lots of ethnic cleansing going on, latino gangs trying to force out all the black residents. funny how racist these fools are yet want to copy the people they hate so much.

ole "viva la raza" dudes
mean.gif
You Mad?

Dudes just posting to post...I'll take it like a grain of salt if you're not really familiar with that environment.

If true though...Boyz n Da Hood is like watching a film of the old time square from the 70's and 80's.
Boyz N Da Hood is film in Crenshaw doe

Boyz N Da Hood is film in Crenshaw doe

Nah b...when Furious took his son and Ricky to Compton to address the issue of gentrification that neighborhood and surrounding area were predominately black.

Furious tackles issues such as liquor stores sprouting up on black corners to attract black clientele in a majority black community at the time circa early 90's.

Go back and watch it. You'll see what I'm talking about. Compton was a black neighborhood renowned for being full of violence.

it was never a predominantly black area, it was never this mecca for black folk, stop thinking you know everything because you watched some gangsta 90's movies.

it just seemed like there was because there was alot of black families living in this small concentrated area, they are all spread out now, they're not extinct.

its not just mexicans now either, you got samoans and other pacific islanders, guatemalans,ecuadorians and other folks that look mexican.

for the most part everyone minds their own biz unless you're walking around with a shaved head tatted up or with a rag hanging out ya back pocket.

Back
Top Bottom