When did JB go away with retro cards?

they come with all the spizike and the red 12's i got this year, nothing else as far a releases this year (MS, all 6's, 9's.)

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

fresh2323 wrote:

kopNkicks wrote:

dtb00201 wrote:

I'm pretty sure it started in 08 and then they briefly brought them back for the 12s last year.
this

I might be one of the few people that actually enjoyed the retro card....hope they bring it back again.

me too

Co-sign

word
pimp.gif

I just wanted to belong.

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by fresh2323

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I'm pretty sure it started in 08 and then they briefly brought them back for the 12s last year.
this
I might be one of the few people that actually enjoyed the retro card....hope they bring it back again.

me too
Co-sign

word
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

^Because JB saw the "Flu Games" as a whole new shoe! Explains why the Space Jams & Nubucks didn't have retro cards because they both were re-retros.

*Katt Williams Voice*

"So what he keeps talking about you & hating on you. What do you think a hater's job is? To hate! If you have someone hating on you right now you better think of how to get 5 more people hating by Christmas. You need haters to make you stronger..without haters most people wouldn't try to become better. Just tell them "B*tch you just hate me because you can't be me".
so your sayin JB gives retro cards to OG colorways that are retroed for the first time and new colorways?
thats not the case either, the motorsport/laker/oreo/pison 6s didnt get retro cards, why not?

Retro cards are nice but I'm not too crazy about them. hell there hasnt been too many releases i like in the last 2 years for me to buy in stores ha.

I think the explosion of the bootleg industry killed retro cards. They're easy to duplicate and with bootleg appearance constantly evolving closer to the real thing, it makes finding legit pairs tougher to track down, especially if you missed out on getting a major release at launch day, like the Space Jams or the Infrared Package.

I think the explosion of the bootleg industry killed retro cards. They're easy to duplicate and with bootleg appearance constantly evolving closer to the real thing, it makes finding legit pairs tougher to track down, especially if you missed out on getting a major release at launch day, like the Space Jams or the Infrared Package.

I am a fan of the cards. I even like the custom paper jb wraps shoes in sometimes. My fave retro card is the 1 the forest IVs came with.

careful what you wish for. Jordan may retro the retro card with crappy material...the card may crease at the corners or come out in a bad colorway.  
grin.gif

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

careful what you wish for. Jordan may retro the retro card with crappy material...the card may crease at the corners or come out in a bad colorway.  
grin.gif

We'll just blame Gentry rather than accept the man himself doesn't give a crap.

I honestly do believe that JB did not think that collectors did not really care for them as much as they do, maybe having them taken away makes people appreciate them and want them..

Back
Top Bottom