When did you quit wearing basketball shorts under your jeans?

I never really got it.

Numbers of friends used to do it way back when. I always thought it would be uncomfortable.

Before a ball game I would wear some track pants over my shorts but that was about it.

Headed to the library with b-ball shorts on under my sweats 
eyes.gif

The good old days. I still wear them under my joggers sometimes :lol:

Great for being out and getting that "you tryina chill?" text. Used to walk in girls houses and straight take my jeans off upon entering.

These youngbloods ouchea hoopin wit their fancy socks and two hunnid dollar sneakers and compression leggins and under armor tops with these new balls where the channels are perfectly measured.

Had two mismatched socks hoopin in some timberland eurohikers and fatigues pulled up tied wit the ankle strings in a xxl enyce shirt wit a ball smooth as a pearl droppin 15 ...10 and 5 shout out to rod strickland

If you still do this now im gonna assume u still ouchea freakin black n milds as well

You a damn fool bruh :lol:

Last edited:
I wore a uniform in jr. high and HS so even in baggy khakis i had bball shorts under. during gym and **** it was lit. 

I only do it now under my sweats after i workout. 

I stopped in HS. But I missed the days when I was ready to play ball anytime. lol.

Most of the time I did this solely because I was sleeping/laying around in them and didn't feel like changing, It was more convenient.

If I was playing video games at home and going out real quick, I threw on jeans over top if the weather called for it. Once I'm back home just slip them off throw them on the coach. No need to run upstairs, change then come back down.

yo.. normally i hate the ripped jeans look but if instead of skin you saw the jumpman logo through the rip... that would be hot fiya 
pimp.gif
y'all gotta be kidding me 
roll.gif

But anyways, end of JR year of high school when I stopped caring about playing basketball like that (
mean.gif
) and the jeans got tighter 
laugh.gif

Still wear them under my sweats/joggers though

Last edited:
never could...hell i cant even wear boxers anymore need briefs to be comfortable

Last edited:
High school.

I only wore them under my shorts when I was Fasho hooping that day tho.

I only did it cuz i knew there would be a point during the day i was gonna hoop.

This was why I wore basketball shorts under my jeans.

Stopped doing it around senior year of high school. Coincidentally enough, it was around the same time I started to wear jeans that fit me :lol:

On a side note: Has anyone else ever wore socks with slides on after playing a few games? During the warmer seasons, I remember I'd keep the shorts on and pack my jeans and sneakers into my backpack and wear socks with slides on my way home. Most comfortable way to live, post-game :lol:

Man I'm doing this in class right now. Dressing Better thread would not approve
View media item 1942109

Back
Top Bottom