When did you realize that these females aint innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I ever hear: "I gotta lot of guy friends. Prefer male friends". That's the biggest RED FLAG

When I ever hear: "I gotta lot of guy friends. Prefer male friends". That's the biggest RED FLAG

That means she's taking the D for her team. Her and her homeboys prolly get twisted together and then she gets tore through like them "other brand" paper towels on them Bounty commercials.

I hate it when girls say "I want a guy who will fight for me."  Why should I "fight" for you?  If I'm investing time into you then you're obviously worth something to me, I'm not about to write a persuasive essay on why I'm the better choice over another guy :smh: .
qft

I was dealing with this not too long ago. Dropped her and haven't looked back since.
**** just want attention

Yo like real talk nt, what would ya'll do if you found out your girl you love was cheating on you? I think about it all the time and i really have no idea. Like i'd cut all ties but like damn my whole confidence would be torn to shreds

Play a lot of basketball. Man last time I went through that I was never home, always playing ball, dropped mad weight.

Long but definitely Worthy

Every female done did some Oish ish before.

11th grade I had this girl on my *** something serious she was obsessed with me. First day of my 11th grade year, I get this message on MySpace, back in 06 and it was this girl whom I knew, we went to school together in the years past but never associated because she was a "good time girl" I mean a really easy good time girl.... So this message she basically tells me how much she was feeling me and that not if but when she sucks my D I better not tell anyone... So I'm like damn... I was a 16 almost 17yr old virgin at the time (lost v card at 17) so I said cool.

So a few days went on, then weeks, then months, and we became friends (still didn't even get top or yambs) so she would call me daily after school like everyday and we'd talk and I'd try my best to get her to let me come over and smash, I had just got my license so I was making major moves. So meanwhile while I was trying to get my meat wet all my homeies was giving me hell, telling me she a how and that everybody done hit and that I was gonna catch something and I'd always be like nah man she just cool it ain't like that. (She had a record ever since she was in the 6th grade giving head on the back of the bus to guys).... Her mother had died that same year and I guess she took it hard and was looking for love in all the wrong places... So I'd always had a kinda soft spot for her because like I said she was cool. She'd come to all my bball games and support me she was a nice sweet girl. I wasn't necessarily tryna turn a how into a house wife but I was more so accepting her for who she really was (which I thought was just a lost individual who needed acceptance.

So fast forward a few more months, she called me her boyfriend and I'd always tell everyone she was just a good friend. Everyone thought I was getting my D sucked and drained daily but in reality I had only squeezed her titts and ***...lol.smh. I mean I'd try everything but she would never let me hit, I mean she had been with many guys before me but I was like the only one who wasn't getting none and I had NO idea why. I mean I'd drive to school and ask to take her home and she'd be like she's gonna ride the bus or that her pops gonna pick her up and what not so I was still waiting. Smh

The conclusion

So 1 day after school I was chilling on the internet and I happened to get a message on MySpace from her, she was all hysterical and what not so I messaged her back asking what was wrong so she'd never say. So I picked up the phone to call her and got no answer so I waited a few minutes and she finally called back crying and basically told me the story of how after school 1 day my cousin (her brothers friend) came over and they had sex and that she didn't really want to but her took her pants off and smashed her on the couch and that he went in raw and came in her.smh.... My heart dropped and I started tearing up... I also had a weird boner something serious...lol.

That stan story got me shook bros. I been knew these **** wssnt **** cause of all the **** my dad goes thru. Never had hsppen to me but im always on my ps and qs.

Wanna hear it....here it go. So, my homie Stan and his girl grew up on the same block as children. Their families were super close, would attend birthday parties together and everything. So, I guess one day while chilling on their block they decided to get together around the age of 5. Of course it was really innocent but they literally stayed together all throughout elementary school and middle school. I was amazed to hear about how long they'd been together when I met Stan in a class in high school. Dude was REALLY cool and because we had SO much in common we just started hanging out. She was cool too. She knew a little bit about sports, wouldn't bother him all the time and she was really smart.

So, one day I go over my other homie Ty's (he lived in another city, went to a different high school and didn't know Stan at all.) house to play some Madden. Dude was always talking about how he was banging girls. He would always talk about how him and his brothers would train girls and all this crap but they could NEVER provide proof. I MEAN NONE! So we all just thought he was always fronting about that crap. Either way, dude was cool, had a big screen TV with the Madden on deck and the freezer stayed packed with chicken strips so we gave him a pass. So I get over there and dude comes to the door and says, "Shhhhh, don't be loud. We smashing 'round here!" I rolled my eyes because I thought dude was lying and I walked in the house. Sure enough I hear a girl moaning. I was still a little skeptical until I heard one of the dudes tell her to "poke it out". I looked at Ty and dude had a HUGE smile across his face as if to say "I TOLD YOU SO!". So I figured I'd get a peek at who the chick was. Ty was like "She's nothin'! Just some h*e we BEEN beating down and sending her back to her hubby. I mean we skeetin' in the throat and errrrthang. We showin' this h*e no love and NO RESPECT!" I told him I wanted to see who it was, so we walked down the hallway to his room. I was right outside the door hearing it all my dudes! She was getting HAMMERED! Screaming at the top of her lungs and the cheeks was clapping! So, I crack the door and slide in. Sure enough, Ty's brothers are in there and one was waist deep in that h*e. I couldn't see her face initially because she was in doggy and dudes was in front of her head. I guess one slid in to pipe her mouth. So I sort of lean to the right around dude at her head and she looked up at that exact moment with the pipe in her mouth. NT, when we locked eyes I was speechless. I pointed at her and YELLED, "YOU A H*E A*S B*TCH FOR THIS SH*T!!!" Everything in the room stopped and then the dudes started laughing. She tried to get up all sweaty and beat up. She was thrashed. Her hair and body had man juice on it. She begged me not to tell Stan. I called her a *** and told her she was crazy if she thought I'd let the homie get played like that. SMH.

I ran over to Stan's house and woke him up to tell him what happened. Dude was rocked. She then called him trying to explain and he went off. Threatened to kill her, telling her she ruined their future together and then he fell to the floor and balled his eyes out. I took the phone and hung up on her. I watched him cry for 3 hours straight that day. Dude cut all ties with her. Both families were hurt by it too. Stan was hurt for 6 months and STILL don't deal with chicks that deep because of it. Hasn't had a REAL relationship since.

:rofl: this was a good story. Their names were STAN and Ty(rone) huh?

When I was a young lad about 21, chick said she going to visit some friends from college in VA. Of course I found out she didn't. My story pales in comparison to everyone else's lol

That gangbang story is just... wow.

Happens way more often than you think. I remember one broad I wanted to smash (who seemed like an innocent homely girl), her roommate told me the girl I wanted to smash one day woke up after a big night of partying and getting spitroasted raw by two dudes she didn't even know. :smh:

I didn't learn that happened often til college. One of my old roommates and his friend walked in on some of his friend's frat bros smashing some nursing chick I had class with. It was 3 on 1. The chick was split-legged on top of 1 dude, throating another, and beating off the 3rd...and a 4TH guy was standing up jacking it waiting on his turn. The most hilarious thing is when I saw that chick in class that following Monday, and she looked at me like I knew exactly what she did, as if she still had nut on her face right then :x :rofl:

Yo like real talk nt, what would ya'll do if you found out your girl you love was cheating on you? I think about it all the time and i really have no idea. Like i'd cut all ties but like damn my whole confidence would be torn to shreds
Switch up in the relationship hard. Cheat on her, play her (smash her sis or cuz, even try her moms). Then I'm out.

Of course I should say I've never been in love so I can only imagine myself in that emotional state and I never really simper for a female and got played without getting revenge.

Wanna hear it....here it go. So, my homie Stan and his girl grew up on the same block as children. Their families were super close, would attend birthday parties together and everything. So, I guess one day while chilling on their block they decided to get together around the age of 5. Of course it was really innocent but they literally stayed together all throughout elementary school and middle school. I was amazed to hear about how long they'd been together when I met Stan in a class in high school. Dude was REALLY cool and because we had SO much in common we just started hanging out. She was cool too. She knew a little bit about sports, wouldn't bother him all the time and she was really smart.

So, one day I go over my other homie Ty's (he lived in another city, went to a different high school and didn't know Stan at all.) house to play some Madden. Dude was always talking about how he was banging girls. He would always talk about how him and his brothers would train girls and all this crap but they could NEVER provide proof. I MEAN NONE! So we all just thought he was always fronting about that crap. Either way, dude was cool, had a big screen TV with the Madden on deck and the freezer stayed packed with chicken strips so we gave him a pass. So I get over there and dude comes to the door and says, "Shhhhh, don't be loud. We smashing 'round here!" I rolled my eyes because I thought dude was lying and I walked in the house. Sure enough I hear a girl moaning. I was still a little skeptical until I heard one of the dudes tell her to "poke it out". I looked at Ty and dude had a HUGE smile across his face as if to say "I TOLD YOU SO!". So I figured I'd get a peek at who the chick was. Ty was like "She's nothin'! Just some h*e we BEEN beating down and sending her back to her hubby. I mean we skeetin' in the throat and errrrthang. We showin' this h*e no love and NO RESPECT!" I told him I wanted to see who it was, so we walked down the hallway to his room. I was right outside the door hearing it all my dudes! She was getting HAMMERED! Screaming at the top of her lungs and the cheeks was clapping! So, I crack the door and slide in. Sure enough, Ty's brothers are in there and one was waist deep in that h*e. I couldn't see her face initially because she was in doggy and dudes was in front of her head. I guess one slid in to pipe her mouth. So I sort of lean to the right around dude at her head and she looked up at that exact moment with the pipe in her mouth. NT, when we locked eyes I was speechless. I pointed at her and YELLED, "YOU A H*E A*S B*TCH FOR THIS SH*T!!!" Everything in the room stopped and then the dudes started laughing. She tried to get up all sweaty and beat up. She was thrashed. Her hair and body had man juice on it. She begged me not to tell Stan. I called her a *** and told her she was crazy if she thought I'd let the homie get played like that. SMH.

I ran over to Stan's house and woke him up to tell him what happened. Dude was rocked. She then called him trying to explain and he went off. Threatened to kill her, telling her she ruined their future together and then he fell to the floor and balled his eyes out. I took the phone and hung up on her. I watched him cry for 3 hours straight that day. Dude cut all ties with her. Both families were hurt by it too. Stan was hurt for 6 months and STILL don't deal with chicks that deep because of it. Hasn't had a REAL relationship since.

:rofl: this was a good story. Their names were STAN and Ty(rone) huh?

:lol: aww damn.

15 Tenth Grade:

Like every highschool, my school had a few thots that were notorious for topping dudes off in the back stair case. Theres was this one up and coming girl that was just starting to make a name for herself. she used to chill with my crew at lunch sometimes and all us dudes had already had a turn with her in the back staircase.

So one day she asks us our opinion on some of the more well known girls and that she had a "friend" that was doing it also but wanted to change her ways and wanted to know what people would think of her. >D We just laughed at her and told her tell her "friend" to stop fronting and keep doing what what she was good at.
Fast forward 2 weeks later we see her hugged up with some freshman, he had saved her & they were in a relationship now :smh: . Never had the heart to tell dude but numerous people did. He didnt care and would still walk around the hall ways holding her hand and kissing her. That made me sick & me conscious of the b.s females pull.

Leaving high school I knew these females were def not innocent & college all but reaffirmed that notion many times. I remember one time we had these girls came thru, One said it was her birthday. We end up training 2 of them, passing them around the room. one has the nerve to say "I hope my boyfriend doesn't find out about this" while riding the d :smh: sadly he never did

:nerd: but I remember someone posted a story in a thread, idk if ducktales or not but he said that he was messing with this girl for years will she was engaged to another dude. He said he smashed her the night before her wedding and she invited him to the ceremony and he watched that dude make a terrible mistake. I cant find the post but does anyone remember what I'm talking about :nerd:
that story legit hurt my heart, had me all in my feels, couldn't even look at a female the day I read that, felt so disgusted

edit: found the post, it was in a locked thread

QFT!

Im not gonna tell you to NOT do more with her OP. But i'll tell you my dirty deed when I was 21.

Met this girl in my dorm when we were freshman, we had sex every week for 3 years all while she was in a long distance relationship with her BF in another state.
They got engaged 2years into us smashing weekly.
I last had sex with her a week before she got married.....and then I went to the wedding :smh:

Would I change anything? No. Would I ever mess with any chick who says she's in a committed relationship ever again? HELL NO

Last edited:
15 Tenth Grade:

Like every highschool, my school had a few thots that were notorious for topping dudes off in the back stair case. Theres was this one up and coming girl that was just starting to make a name for herself. she used to chill with my crew at lunch sometimes and all us dudes had already had a turn with her in the back staircase.

So one day she asks us our opinion on some of the more well known girls and that she had a "friend" that was doing it also but wanted to change her ways and wanted to know what people would think of her.
grin.gif
We just laughed at her and told her tell her "friend" to stop fronting and keep doing what what she was good at.
Fast forward 2 weeks later we see her hugged up with some freshman, he had saved her & they were in a relationship now
mean.gif
. Never had the heart to tell dude but numerous people did. He didnt care and would still walk around the hall ways holding her hand and kissing her. That made me sick & me conscious of the b.s females pull.

Leaving high school I knew these females were def not innocent & college all but reaffirmed that notion many times. I remember one time we had these girls came thru, One said it was her birthday. We end up training 2 of them, passing them around the room. one has the nerve to say "I hope my boyfriend doesn't find out about this" while riding the d
mean.gif
sadly he never did

nerd.gif
but I remember someone posted a story in a thread, idk if ducktales or not but he said that he was messing with this girl for years will she was engaged to another dude. He said he smashed her the night before her wedding and she invited him to the ceremony and he watched that dude make a terrible mistake. I cant find the post but does anyone remember what I'm talking about
nerd.gif

that story legit hurt my heart, had me all in my feels, couldn't even look at a female the day I read that, felt so disgusted
my current roommate trained one of his homies wife  before they were married with another homie
sick.gif
and he said dude doesn't know...dude was at their wedding and he said he just looked at the bride like
tired.gif
x
grin.gif

Last edited:
people in general aren't innocent ... 

no reason to single out females when we're just as grimey, if not worse --- and we get a pass to do so

as for that Stan story... 

ain't no way the signs weren't there.... wont believe for a second son aint peep her ***** tendencies 

no girl goes from faithful to full blown **** w/o some blues clues being left around 

:nerd: but I remember someone posted a story in a thread, idk if ducktales or not but he said that he was messing with this girl for years will she was engaged to another dude. He said he smashed her the night before her wedding and she invited him to the ceremony and he watched that dude make a terrible mistake. I cant find the post but does anyone remember what I'm talking about :nerd:
I remember that story, think it was a confessions thread or a variation of the nasty things during sex threads.

He was smashing shorty for years. Said he wanted to be with her but it didn't work out. Think he stopped after he moved, few years later she had kids, and that she was still down for him to smash but he couldn't do it :lol:

people in general aren't innocent ... 

no reason to single out females when we're just as grimey, if not worse --- and we get a pass to do so

as for that Stan story... 

ain't no way the signs weren't there.... wont believe for a second son aint peep her ***** tendencies 

no girl goes from faithful to full blown **** w/o some blues clues being left around 
Females have that false image of innocence, purity and being wholesome placed on them A LOT. A LOT of ppl believe the lie and then it's earth shattering when they come to the revelation that these females aint what they made them out to be.

Men don't get that same kind of automatic stereotypical labeling. Chivalry been dead so males aren't assumed to all be gentlemen.

Last edited:
Seeing chicks (happened more than once) talk to their boyfriends on the phone saying they miss them while having another mans ____ in their hand ready to go into their mouths as soon as the phone convo ended :smh:

Seeing chicks (happened more than once) talk to their boyfriends on the phone saying they miss them while having another mans ____ in their hand ready to go into their mouths as soon as the phone convo ended
mean.gif
nerd.gif

Backstory is necessary

Seeing chicks (happened more than once) talk to their boyfriends on the phone saying they miss them while having another mans ____ in their hand ready to go into their mouths as soon as the phone convo ended :smh:
:nerd:

Backstory is necessary

few vids like that on worldstar, probably more on the rest of the interwebs, sad thing is that only a minority. most dont get recorded and put online, happens every day b

dudes need to smarten up, a shame really |I

Last edited:
roll.gif
this was a good story. Their names were STAN and Ty(rone) huh?
His name was actually Tyreek Moss. My homie name is a shortened version of one his middle names.  

At the end of the day, I don't place the blame squarely on Ty for what happened, I place the blame on the homie's girl. I don't think that he knew that she was doing anything on the side either, at least if he did he didn't tell me at the time. I mean we were 15 at the time and she got gamed up by some older dudes (Ty's brothers) and was getting dug out when they wanted it. Sh*t happens everyday. Some times GROWN women will cheat with men that aren't even better in anyway then the man they already have. She was 15 and got pressed by older "cooler" guys. Last time I talked to Stan, which was YEARS ago, I told dude to move forward and not to let her ruin his life by trapping him in a life of anger and unhappiness. WE were 15, NOT 65, we still had our whole lives ahead of us to live and discover who and what we really wanted. I told him to get his stuff together, go to college and let karma do what it does.

girlfriend of 3 years. she recommended i take a different route home from her house one night (on bike), and i get into a devastating accident. she felt guilty, stayed with me during my hospital stay but began to act distanced afterwards. during 6 month recovery, i was hearing from her once or twice a week at most. it was clear her attention was slipping but needless to say i was in a vulnerable state and didn't want to face the truth. she breaks up with me a few days shy of our anniversary... then calls me a week later to tell me she's pregnant by a 27 year old dope boy. had the nerve to tell me he smashed, then flipped the condom inside out
laugh.gif

saddest part is she was still pressing me to smash while pregnant and after birth. i gave in a few times out of vengeance. once she was doming me, her son started choking on his saliva, each cough was more violent than the last, to the point that i was even concerned. she wouldn't stop until i was finished, then tended to her child.
mean.gif
i can't front... i loved pummeling her while her welfare baby cried, knowing she would suffer for all she'd done. it was liberating.

"all the girls after that, it was straight pay back."  – boosie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom