When did your favorite team(s) become your favorite?

lakers-grew up in southern california with showtime and my main man magic.
49ers- joe montana and jerry rice. nuff said.
dodgers- southern california background
a's-moved up here in the bay and was exposed to a lot of a's games. they're basically my adopted team.

Step father was a Packers fan, I lived in WPB Florida from 1988-1994... We would go see the Packers every time they came to Tampa when they were in the NFC Central.

Been going to games prior to Favres arrival.
pimp.gif

Step father was a Packers fan, I lived in WPB Florida from 1988-1994... We would go see the Packers every time they came to Tampa when they were in the NFC Central.

Been going to games prior to Favres arrival.
pimp.gif

I attended my first hockey game and encountered a young center by the name of Steve Yzerman. I was only 9 years old at the time and he took the time to sign an autograph and take a picture with me. I was just getting into hockey, but that was the day I became a Red Wings diehard. My Dad was close with Sparky Anderson (R.I.P) and going to Tigers games was the norm during my childhood. I was a Bad Boy supporter and loved how they would dominate the league. I was a Barry Sanders supporter, but never really identified with the Lions. I attended & graduated the University of Michigan. My fan evolution has remained close to home you can say.

I attended my first hockey game and encountered a young center by the name of Steve Yzerman. I was only 9 years old at the time and he took the time to sign an autograph and take a picture with me. I was just getting into hockey, but that was the day I became a Red Wings diehard. My Dad was close with Sparky Anderson (R.I.P) and going to Tigers games was the norm during my childhood. I was a Bad Boy supporter and loved how they would dominate the league. I was a Barry Sanders supporter, but never really identified with the Lions. I attended & graduated the University of Michigan. My fan evolution has remained close to home you can say.

Back
Top Bottom