When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

Good call on ordering both hoodies.

I think you will probably end up keeping both, lol.

I want Germany gear, but no word on if Nike will be producing other countries, smh.

hey, where are the shooting shirts without the name and number on the back??? i know i saw them somewhere. i just cant remember where.

whos ready for the 2012 games to start??

Saw some really nice gear at the HOH in San Diego but just don't have the funds right now.

How did you get the discount to work? I signed up and wasn't able to get the discount reflected anywhere...
sign up for the email, and once you do they'll send you an email and then you'll click the link inside the email and it'll take you to the store where the discount will be automatically applied!

My friend that works at Nike Factory store was in charge of setting all their olympic apparel on display this morning.  They have tons of elite oly socks in the wht/navy and wht/red crew.  He said ALL nike stores will be getting both colorways of socks and they put theirs for sale this morning.

Check your local factory stores and such.....

sign up for the email, and once you do they'll send you an email and then you'll click the link inside the email and it'll take you to the store where the discount will be automatically applied!
yeah it wasn't really working for me either, i had to call in to nbastore.com and when they tried it didn't work for them too. the representative who was helping me said she'd credit me the 15% though, so i'm happy either way

ordered the authentic and the replica USA shorts. A friend got me a sz M in the aways and they were a bit snug, but i'm usually a sz L anyway so that may've attributed to that. Honestly if there isn't any real major differences i'm going to just keep the replica shorts, the authentics are already super flimsy with the polyester material that they're made of anyway.

I love the 92 edition of the jerseys...But Im not sure if I could bring myself to buy an LBJ, even with swoosh price :\.

I love the 92 edition of the jerseys...But Im not sure if I could bring myself to buy an LBJ, even with swoosh price :\.

agreed it's still a bit much...i wish they'd put the Durant one up tho..id prolly consider it then.

Back
Top Bottom