When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

Pics with jersey on were posted a couple of pages back!

Usab.com has taken down all replicas except for KD, Kobe and LBJ!

SMH!

Pics with jersey on were posted a couple of pages back!
Usab.com has taken down all replicas except for KD, Kobe and LBJ!
SMH!
I sent them an email asking if they would get the authentic KD jerseys........a week later, still no response !.......argh, why won´t these fools answer ?.......lol

Anyone seen this USA basketball tshirt that Melo and LeBron are wearing in this photo drop anywhere?

Came in yesterday but couldn't post for maintance reasons...but good pick ups this week

Almost pulled the trigger on the retro shorts from NBAstore last night but I couldn't get the 15% off for signing up for the email list to work. I couldnt find a promo code in the email they sent. Has anyone had any luck using that discount?

Almost pulled the trigger on the retro shorts from NBAstore last night but I couldn't get the 15% off for signing up for the email list to work. I couldnt find a promo code in the email they sent. Has anyone had any luck using that discount?

You could get them on Eastbay and use the 15% off $ 75 code there

What is that logo on? A Shirt? Is that the Vault's logo? Lol I know what the Vault is.

Yeah bro, Vault right now has different olympic logos. That shirt I got that says "Nike vault los angeles" I had the logo put on the back beneath the neck line

eff.. all sold out of the Medium White/Navy shorts on fanzz.com..... and just went to my local HOH and they only have an XL.... anyone know where to find them still in a medium?
Wat up long time havent talked...u try lakewood?!? Picked up my xxl, gona swoop up the white retro this weekend...i kno there was like 4-5 left

I think its a mistake on Nikes end not allowing people to custom order jerseys for every player on the team. I have a friend that really wants a Harden jersey.

I think its a mistake on Nikes end not allowing people to custom order jerseys for every player on the team. I have a friend that really wants a Harden jersey.

Exactly. They were late with releasing other players for FIBA, so still holding out a little hope they are on the way. But Nike said via Twitter nothing is on their calendar.

I feel like Nike isn't capitalizing on the first all Nike sponsored USAB roster. Only the big three of Kobe, Bron, and KD are getting love. CP3 and Melo are JB, but D Will, Iguadola, and Westbrook should have their PE shoes released at HoHs at the very least.

Back
Top Bottom