When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

thanks guys, i appreciate. fanzz legit? im over here in virginia and never heard of them.

To the best of my knowledge they are legit. I've bought a couple of items from there stores locally and everything looked legit to me. This is there website...http://www.fanzz.com/

Fanzz.com is very much legit. They have one in my local mall.

Even though, Nike.com and Eastbay, Footlocker, etc. will all be getting restocks on the authentic gear ... I went ahead and ordered my authentic home shorts.

Save 10% by using coupon code ... "NextJump" on fanzz.com

Thanks.

Just received my retro 92 throwback of Jordan and Durant jerseys. They are the same length as the regular authentic jerseys. Only thing I found different was that the neck opening is smaller then the regular authentics. Also got the retro shorts too. Both jerseys and shorts are a size medium. I ordered them from nbastore.com maybe a week or two ago.

Also received the Olympic windrunner jacket from Eastbay. It fits just the same as the Vapor Flash jacket. It is just alittle longer in the back. Other then that It fits true to size for me.

Last edited:
Can you please post pics of the snap backs that you are referring too?

If you have one you want to get rid of HMU.

whoa, that blue snapback is nice.

i dont even mess with snapbacks but id get that

info?:nerd:

Anyone know if they're going to sell the Team USA Shooting Shirts in stores? They're out of mediums on NBA.COM!

Anyone know if theyr'e going to sell the Nike Team USA Shooting Shirts in stores? I checked on NBA.Com & they're all sold out on mediums!!

Just ordered the Jordan throwback for 112 from fansedge. Anybody know how the fit is?

Such a sick pic.

I still can't believe that people slept on those VIs to pick up the Olympic VIIs.

Bad move.

Back
Top Bottom