When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

how do the shorts fit?
same fit as any of the basketball shorts of recent years..i wear a small in all of nike basketball shorts so these were no different than any of the college shorts from the past two years

shorts have a dope elastic waste band that is somewhat sticky to make sure they dont slide down. highly recommend the shorts over the jersey unless you are tall and skinny as hell. the jersey goes down to almost my knees and i got a small.

pls can some one show me a picture of the jersey in side view??plsssssssssss

also the shorts in side view.plsssssssssssssssss.tnx everyone.

pls guyssssss.

Anyone seen this USA basketball tshirt that Melo and LeBron are wearing in this photo drop anywhere?

Last edited:
Argh I saw that snapback on NDC but didn't cop. If anyone sees them up again please post here or shoot me a pm! :smh:

Accoring to Nike Twitter there will be no other players released for the authentics. What a shame. I understand that Kobe, Bron, and KD have worldwide appeal, but guys like D Will and CP3 play in big markets too.

Accoring to Nike Twitter there will be no other players released for the authentics. What a shame. I understand that Kobe, Bron, and KD have worldwide appeal, but guys like D Will and CP3 play in big markets too.

Nikestore's Twitter? I never seen any of these tweets regarding info on releases... :smh:

eff.. all sold out of the Medium White/Navy shorts on fanzz.com..... and just went to my local HOH and they only have an XL.... anyone know where to find them still in a medium?

Nikestore's Twitter? I never seen any of these tweets regarding info on releases... :smh:

It was a RT my Tweet to them asking if they would get other authentics. They said to look out for more gear to drop soon though. I'm guessing that means tomorrow because someone else in this thread mentioned something about the 27th.

I just picked up my Authentic Navy shorts Size XL from the post office and these are too tight for me. I usually wear XL in the Nike NCAA shorts, but these olympics are too small for me, really need a XXL or I guess I need to lose some weight. :D

How's the fit on both the Replicas and Authentics?

I wear L in clothes.

I heard the quality for the Replicas is pretty poor though ...

I wanted to get a pair of the elite socks but couldn't justify $8 shipping for a $16 pair of socks.

$80 for a pair of shorts is pretty high too considering there really isnt much to them....

NBAstore has quite a bit of inventory for those still looking.

Walked into my local sport chalet and was surprised to see some of the USA gear there. You guys should try your Sport Chalet, they had dream team jerseys and shorts as well as the stuff from this year.

wish they made those Jordans cut like the OG's :smh: those things would have sold out in minutes

Back
Top Bottom