When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

i want to buy the 92 shorts but dont know what size to buy cause nike shorts are usally to big and wide for my taste. I recently bought Nike Oklahoma Game Shorts in medium but they fit like xl but adidas swingman shorts fit me fine in medium, im 6"2 with skinny legs.

NBA Store is taking way too long to ship the player shirts. Noticed Nike Store put LBJ's and Durant's up so I ordered from there instead.

ima mad nike is being super stingy with the amount of **** they are dropping..... i want different country **** and more jerseys

theres what? 12 players on the roster? why wouldnt you drop all those players jerseys?

Chandler - Just won DPOY + knicks fans support their team/players

Durant - Enough Said

james - Enough Said

Westbrook - Just had a great push to the finals and plays with durant and is a top PG

Dwill - Nets just moved + resigned + Nets looks to be a top team in the east

Iggy - Prob the weakest out of jersey sales out of this whole group, Sixers fans would still buy

Kobe - Enough Said

Love - Fan favorite / one of the top PFs

Harden - Alone with Durant / Westbrook plus has a huge followin as a player / fear the beard

CP3 - enough said / just pushed the clippers to the playoffs

Anthony Davis - Number 1 overal pick / Face of the franchise / Plus stick it to Adidas because people would want an Auth Nike over that replica Adidas

Melo - Enough said

Really Nike? yall really dropped the ball...... like always

Can anyone explain why the game day shorts vs France yesterday did not have the navy blue back to them? I like them better the way they were vs France.

i want to buy the 92 shorts but dont know what size to buy cause nike shorts are usally to big and wide for my taste. I recently bought Nike Oklahoma Game Shorts in medium but they fit like xl but adidas swingman shorts fit me fine in medium, im 6"2 with skinny legs.

Anyone? Wondering the same.

The 92 Dream Team shorts run long and the waist is super tight ...

I bought a XXL and I was having to suck in, lol.

Plus, they have the grippy material in the waist band, so they stay on the waist at all times.

Truly performance based, light, thin, and quick drying.

The 92 Dream Team shorts run long and the waist is super tight ...

I bought a XXL and I was having to suck in, lol.

Plus, they have the grippy material in the waist band, so they stay on the waist at all times.

Truly performance based, light, thin, and quick drying.
thanks gonna take a chance and go with small, im 32 in most jenas/chinos so it cant be that bad on me.

Last edited:
wore the away navy shorts, love them!!!!!! i like the 2-tone, its different, on the hunt for the white pair, gona cop the retro too....

Not a USA basketball hoodie, but I think this is nicer. $250 though.

anyone know how the "Dream Team" Authentics fit vs. the 12 Authentics? got a 12 Bron, want to get a Dream Team Durant...

Eastbay Rep, need some clarification on the USA replica shorts. Is that the correct photo on the item page? The replicas I see on finishline and nbastore have the large star at the bottom. Do these also have the large star, or just the small one as pictured?

Eastbay Rep, need some clarification on the USA replica shorts. Is that the correct photo on the item page? The replicas I see on finishline and nbastore have the large star at the bottom. Do these also have the large star, or just the small one as pictured?
I am having someone check on these shorts in our warehouse. I will post an update once I get a reply back, which should be sometime in the next 1-2 days.

EastbayRep - Ray

I am having someone check on these shorts in our warehouse. I will post an update once I get a reply back, which should be sometime in the next 1-2 days.
EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks Ray, I look forward to the answer. Would love to order a pair, as long as they look like the finishline and NBA store ones with the large star. Without the Large star, they look nothing like the olympic shorts.

nba store has been one of the slowest and most frustrating shopping experiences ever, sucks that no other store is caring the stuff i want my size.

this stuff is selling pretty well it seems.  HOH in Cherry Hill had a whole section/display/racks of of Dream Team stuff along with current LBJ, Kobe, Durant jerseys last week.  I went in there yesterday to get the dream team shorts and there's nothing left, no jerseys, no shorts, nothing.  I think they might have had a couple of t-shirts left...

^^ are you talking about the shipping on nbastore? b/c i placed an order last week.

hope the dream team shorts in a medium fit me.... 5"9- 170lbs.

I've got a pair of the authentic two-tones and the waist is super tight on those too compared to my other authentic Hyper Elite College shorts. Bummed Nike pulled a bait and switch on us with the authentics but I think I'm going to keep my two-tones -- different and fresh look.

Is there really a difference in the size of the "star USA" logo on the sides of the shorts when you compare the two-tones to the new authentics the DT is wearing in London? I can't tell a difference in the pics.

Back
Top Bottom