When it comes to working out, where do you find your motivation?

especially when you just feel lazy.......what get's you up in the morning and make you go for yours?

especially when you just feel lazy.......what get's you up in the morning and make you go for yours?

Vagina
Competition against other men
Personal health
Not being bored

In that order.

Vagina
Competition against other men
Personal health
Not being bored

In that order.

bruce-lee.jpg

I'm subconsciously motivated. I don't have to think about it anymore.

It's just second nature to have the drive.

I'm subconsciously motivated. I don't have to think about it anymore.

It's just second nature to have the drive.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

seeing how i'm 135lb and 5'10, apparently nothing is important enough to get me to lift
%%+* i wish i could get down to 135....got alot of body fat that I need to get rid of.....

i tried bulking last year....but i really think I need to cut first....then take it from there.......last time I checked I was sitting around 155-160lbs

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

seeing how i'm 135lb and 5'10, apparently nothing is important enough to get me to lift
%%+* i wish i could get down to 135....got alot of body fat that I need to get rid of.....

i tried bulking last year....but i really think I need to cut first....then take it from there.......last time I checked I was sitting around 155-160lbs

if I don't achieve something every day I feel like I'm wasting away...

sometimes my days are rather slow, and fitness challenges keep those opportunities for achievement coming

the euphoria I experience after intense lifting or reaching a new personal record is UNMATCHED.. and I get to feel that almost every day of the week with working out.
Just make sure you push yourself when you do go, and you'll desire itmore

Back
Top Bottom