When it comes to working out, where do you find your motivation?

if I don't achieve something every day I feel like I'm wasting away...

sometimes my days are rather slow, and fitness challenges keep those opportunities for achievement coming

the euphoria I experience after intense lifting or reaching a new personal record is UNMATCHED.. and I get to feel that almost every day of the week with working out.
Just make sure you push yourself when you do go, and you'll desire itmore

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

bruce-lee.jpg

bruce-lee-cobra-lats.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

sometimes my days are rather slow, and fitness challenges keep those opportunities for achievement coming

the euphoria I experience after intense lifting or reaching a new personal record is UNMATCHED.. and I get to feel that almost every day of the week with working out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its been a part of my life for so long, it has become second nature (gives me energy and I experience a natural "high" during and after) - also great for some time to yourself to reflect and create positive energy. To help with the motivation that you're lacking to get you started - try one of the nitric oxide (nitrogen monoxide) supplements - you can find em at most health/vitamin shops. They increase blood flow, stamina, recovery, and most important for your situation - energy. I've tried vapor and jackd and NOXplode(go with vapor IMO), there are four key things that help the body to produce more NO - caffeine, creatine, l-arginine, and beta-alanine (think thats the 4th). You should find it very helpful for that added boost. Also, if you're not a big fan of the creatine, theres a new supplement that I have replaced these with called Amino Energy (pretty much the same thing minus the creatine - I love it and highly recommend it. PM me if you need any additional info

Its been a part of my life for so long, it has become second nature (gives me energy and I experience a natural "high" during and after) - also great for some time to yourself to reflect and create positive energy. To help with the motivation that you're lacking to get you started - try one of the nitric oxide (nitrogen monoxide) supplements - you can find em at most health/vitamin shops. They increase blood flow, stamina, recovery, and most important for your situation - energy. I've tried vapor and jackd and NOXplode(go with vapor IMO), there are four key things that help the body to produce more NO - caffeine, creatine, l-arginine, and beta-alanine (think thats the 4th). You should find it very helpful for that added boost. Also, if you're not a big fan of the creatine, theres a new supplement that I have replaced these with called Amino Energy (pretty much the same thing minus the creatine - I love it and highly recommend it. PM me if you need any additional info

arnold that you?
laugh.gif

arnold that you?
laugh.gif

I'll just look at my closet. Lost weight a year ago and bought new clothes. Don't want to buy new clothes in a bigger size. Also I try to stay fit for my girl

I'll just look at my closet. Lost weight a year ago and bought new clothes. Don't want to buy new clothes in a bigger size. Also I try to stay fit for my girl

Lifting is addictive to me.  It's like I have to do it.

And when I wanna get hyped, I put on Arnold's Pumping Iron documentary.

motivation?
laugh.gif

i have none, hence why i only work out the fingers that change the channel on the remote...word to

Al-Bundy.jpg

Lifting is addictive to me.  It's like I have to do it.

And when I wanna get hyped, I put on Arnold's Pumping Iron documentary.

motivation?
laugh.gif

i have none, hence why i only work out the fingers that change the channel on the remote...word to

Al-Bundy.jpg

Oh.... and the only part of my day, any day, that I get to see beautiful women in real life is at the gym.

Real life.

Oh.... and the only part of my day, any day, that I get to see beautiful women in real life is at the gym.

Real life.

Back
Top Bottom