When it comes to working out, where do you find your motivation?

Originally Posted by NewZ05

motivation?
laugh.gif

i have none, hence why i only work out the fingers that change the channel on the remote...word to

Al-Bundy.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
keeping it real

might as well turn this thread into a motivation to workout thread. But im sure its just going to turn into posting chicks
laugh.gif

ill leave this here

might as well turn this thread into a motivation to workout thread. But im sure its just going to turn into posting chicks
laugh.gif

ill leave this here

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

laugh.gif

ill leave this here

Yeah dude damn sure went for his.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

laugh.gif

ill leave this here

Yeah dude damn sure went for his.

^^good clip. i have never been motivated to go to the gym
then i made a bet  with my girl..if i don't go for an hour and a half, 5 days a week for a month straight..
then i have to pay up big time...I AM NOT PAYING UP
laugh.gif
so i found my motivation i think
pimp.gif

^^good clip. i have never been motivated to go to the gym
then i made a bet  with my girl..if i don't go for an hour and a half, 5 days a week for a month straight..
then i have to pay up big time...I AM NOT PAYING UP
laugh.gif
so i found my motivation i think
pimp.gif

i leave my supplements out where i can see them I'm using MuscleTech at the moment good stuff pre workout gives me that boost i need, i hit the GYM for a good 2 hrs a day, and once I'm done i take the post workout to heal my muscles. I'm doing it for myself to stay healthy and be ready hardest thing for me is getting my run time up.

i leave my supplements out where i can see them I'm using MuscleTech at the moment good stuff pre workout gives me that boost i need, i hit the GYM for a good 2 hrs a day, and once I'm done i take the post workout to heal my muscles. I'm doing it for myself to stay healthy and be ready hardest thing for me is getting my run time up.

The thought of wasting the protein shake i just made makes me want to go in hard. Knowing it cost around 4 bucks
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom